Latest topics
»  Let’s lay the blame for plastic where it belongs
UFO Sighting Security Camera Footage 3-2-2013  EmptyToday at 11:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Coming Techno Apocalypse
UFO Sighting Security Camera Footage 3-2-2013  EmptyToday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» WOKE IRRATIONALITY IS UNDERMINING CIVILIZATION
UFO Sighting Security Camera Footage 3-2-2013  EmptyToday at 10:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» With WikiLeaks, Julian Assange did what all journalists should aspire to do
UFO Sighting Security Camera Footage 3-2-2013  EmptyToday at 10:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID-19 UPDATES : S.KOREA CORONAVIRUS CASES SOAR BY 70% plus MORE
UFO Sighting Security Camera Footage 3-2-2013  EmptyToday at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ INCREDIBLE UFO FOOTAGE CAPTURED OVER WALKDEN, MANCHESTER plus MORE
UFO Sighting Security Camera Footage 3-2-2013  EmptyToday at 10:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hidden Underground Area 51 Base Entrances Discovered in Mountains
UFO Sighting Security Camera Footage 3-2-2013  EmptyToday at 10:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» MIT develops asteroid strike 'decision map'
UFO Sighting Security Camera Footage 3-2-2013  EmptyToday at 10:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Firm in new bid to remove Titanic artifacts
UFO Sighting Security Camera Footage 3-2-2013  EmptyToday at 10:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Sky Epiphany** Signs the PlanetX/Nibiru System is looming close plus MORE
UFO Sighting Security Camera Footage 3-2-2013  EmptyToday at 10:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bring the Storm. by Anna Von Reitz
UFO Sighting Security Camera Footage 3-2-2013  EmptyToday at 10:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Are THEY Going To COVER IT ALL UP? plus more
UFO Sighting Security Camera Footage 3-2-2013  EmptyToday at 9:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Consciousness Cannot Have Evolved
UFO Sighting Security Camera Footage 3-2-2013  EmptyToday at 9:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bombay Blood Group: The Real Universal Donor
UFO Sighting Security Camera Footage 3-2-2013  EmptyToday at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Parentectomy’, The State-Driven Campaign to Remove Parents’ Rights
UFO Sighting Security Camera Footage 3-2-2013  EmptyToday at 9:46 am by PurpleSkyz

»  ‘Xi Jinping, Trump and Putin Are on the Same Team’
UFO Sighting Security Camera Footage 3-2-2013  EmptyToday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Corey Feldman Says Netflix Rejected His Documentary for Being “Too Dangerous”
UFO Sighting Security Camera Footage 3-2-2013  EmptyToday at 9:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Hopkinsville Creatures: What On Earth Were They? Richard Dolan
UFO Sighting Security Camera Footage 3-2-2013  EmptyYesterday at 6:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Solar Nebula Hypothesis Ready for History's Dustbin?
UFO Sighting Security Camera Footage 3-2-2013  EmptyYesterday at 11:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Lot Going on at the ISS
UFO Sighting Security Camera Footage 3-2-2013  EmptyYesterday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO VIDEO ARCHIVES » UFO Sighting Security Camera Footage 3-2-2013

UFO Sighting Security Camera Footage 3-2-2013

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

RavensMoon

Someone convince me that is not a small plane. cheers2

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
No red or green blinking lights. White lights to large. This is also not the first sighting recorded from this camera. Seems to get a lot of traffic.... but who knows? I think many of these videos are not extraterrestrial in origin. I think many are man made and we can add yet more lies to where our tax money goes to.

RavensMoon

I look at all these videos and try to determine what I'm looking at. I often think they are man-made UFO's (except for that HUGE orb that sucked fuel from the sun, that was definitely not man made.)

We could have tons of our own stuff flying all over the place and would the government admit it? Of course not! They keep the National Security lid on everything to give all us conspiracy nuts something to keep us busy while they carry on with their super secret UFO designs so they can use them to fly Dick Cheney and his new heart off the planet when the SHTF.

I know you've seen the speech or read the text of Carol Rosin's talk about what Werner von Braun said, that they would keep Americans in line first with the Commie threat, then terrorists, then asteroids, then ET. They are setting that up now. Is it real? Or is it Matrix-X?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum