» Mt Shinmoe volcano Japan explodes
Today at 7:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) Scheduled Posts For Next Week
Yesterday at 10:35 pm by 4-truth

» Lest We Forget ~ YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT WITH YOUR TROUSERS DOWN JERZY
Yesterday at 9:15 pm by 4-truth

» James Gilliland June 16, 2018 Guest, Mary Rodwell
Yesterday at 6:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Messias Machine Uses Centrifugal Forces & Gravity’s Natural Uphill Flow to Harness Free-Energy
Yesterday at 4:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» This is the Patent for a Human Teleportation Machine
Yesterday at 4:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» For the Q Squad... I know you are out there LOL
Yesterday at 4:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for JUNE 20: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI INTERNET PANHANDLER
Yesterday at 3:08 pm by 4-truth

» Ken O'Keefe - Position on Cryptocurrency & Monetary Policy
Yesterday at 1:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» inspiration by TS Caladan
Yesterday at 12:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sacred timings are essential
Yesterday at 9:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Separated at Birth??: David Hogg and Adam Lanza
Yesterday at 9:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Q: THE STORM IS REAL - Resignations, Sealed Indictments & Pedo Arrests
Yesterday at 9:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Founder of Famous Anti-Vaccine Site Might Have Been Murdered
Yesterday at 8:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Unsolved Murder of Michael Hastings
Yesterday at 8:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Amazing phenomenon in the sky of Sinatra Sumatra Indonesia
Yesterday at 8:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Spectacular sight and strange sound on the day of summer solstice.?
Yesterday at 8:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Severe weather outlook and some "apocalyptic" sky footage - just wow!
Yesterday at 8:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Huge UFO near the Sun plus MORE
Yesterday at 8:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Sightings Compilation TWO SUNS In the sky PlanetX plus MORE
Yesterday at 8:23 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » iraqi PM al-maliki: ‘i will win a third term’

iraqi PM al-maliki: ‘i will win a third term’

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

AJAnderson

I think I have a headache NOW! LOL

iraqi PM al-maliki: ‘i will win a third term’

niqash | Daoud al-Ali | Baghdad | 04.04.2013

Speaking in Baghdad, Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki is overwhelmingly confident about this month’s provincial elections. He says he will win by forging new political alliances.

Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki plans to remain in power for another term; sources close to the Iraqi leader, who has been criticized for undemocratic behavior, say he’s ready to reap the fruits of his political maneuvering. This includes his forging several unlikely alliances.

On the not-so-surprising list were the likes of one of Iraq’s two deputy Presidents, Khudayr al-Khuzai, a former member of al-Maliki’s own party who had previously left the party as well as Hadi al-Amiri, the leader of the Badr Organization, formerly part of Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq. The latter two men are Shiite Muslims, just like al-Maliki.

More surprising inclusions are Saleh al-Mutlaq, one of the country’s three deputy Prime Ministers and Jamal al- Karbouli, head of the National Movement for Reform and Development, or Al Hal, party. Both of the latter are members of the Iraqiya opposition bloc and Sunni Muslims.

At an event held pre-Iraq’s provincial elections attended by NIQASH, al-Maliki was confident. "Our party will have the best and most efficient presence during upcoming provincial elections,” he boasted. “"There have been challenges but we have been able to face them because of our partners in the political process. It would have been very different if we hadn’t been able to maintain our coalition’s unity,” he added, somewhat ingenuously. “I will win a political majority in the provincial elections,” he concluded.

Al-Maliki is able to speak with such confidence because, despite all the pressures exerted upon him, he has not yet been defeated by his political enemies nor removed from office. And he seems sure to run for a third term – despite the fact that earlier in 2013, other MPs voted fora law that would restrict any Iraqi PM from more than two terms. The law still needs to be ratified and the next Parliamentary elections in Iraq are to be held in early 2014.

“Now we must work hard to face down those who are hostile to us,” Badr Organization head, al-Amiri, said. “These people are pressuring the Iraqi people not to participate in these elections. But our responsibility is to convince them otherwise.”

Observers say that al-Maliki is planning a new political chapter for the country. Judging by the allies he is choosing – or being forced to choose – he seems to be planning to rule by political majority rather than by using sectarian alliances or a quota system.

“Al-Maliki has more or less confirmed that he is going to run for a third term,” Ahmed Salim Hussein, a professor of political science, told NIQASH. “After this, traditional political alliances upon which the current government is based won’t exist. The way in which al-Maliki is marketing his bloc and his allies confirms that there will be new alliances made in Iraq.”

Whether al-Maliki succeeds or fails with this new plan remains to be seen. A major political party like the Sadrist movement still has the potential to stop the current PM from his goal of ruling the country for a third term.

http://www.niqash.or...ticles/?id=3194

http://www.asset-protection-101.com

terbo56

Personally, I really don't see this happening- The Kurds, and the Sunis don't want him dictating to them, they have had enough- Maliki NEEDS his neck s-t-r-e-t-c-h-e-d--

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Geez he sounds like our PM, "we will go to the polls in September and I will win" arrogant bitch can't stand her!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

terbo56

:cheers: Make and offer her an 'exlax cake', or 'brownies' You can 'beat' the shit out of her without even touching her!!

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Hahahahahaha that sounds like a neat trick lol! I wonder if anyone has done that before?

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

terbo56

You can also get a box of 'Chicklets' chewing gum- A package of 'Feenamint' is the same size, and doesn't have the name on it- Replace the Chicklets with the 'Feenamint', and put it in the same way the chicklets came out-Put the 'Feenamint' in the 'chicklet's"box- Just offer her a 'piece of gum'- It tastes the same, but she'll never make it to the dumper-Two pieces will fix 'er right up!! And as far as the 'Exlax' brownies go, I've been there, done that- :shock: :affraid: :lol:

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Oooooo terbs you bloody deviant LOL looooving it! hahahaha!

terbo56

Or, two tablespoons of prune juice in two quarts of chocolate milk- They won't even taste it- They go to fart, and they will shoot 'sludge' into their 'shorts'!!Just do it to someone you don't like-Just hope they are outside when they 'jet' their junk'- yes

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum