OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Sex Scandals of the Catholic Church: Global Pedophile Ring – 8 April 2013 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Sex Scandals of the Catholic Church: Global Pedophile Ring – 8 April 2013 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Sex Scandals of the Catholic Church: Global Pedophile Ring – 8 April 2013 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Sex Scandals of the Catholic Church: Global Pedophile Ring – 8 April 2013 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Sex Scandals of the Catholic Church: Global Pedophile Ring – 8 April 2013 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Sex Scandals of the Catholic Church: Global Pedophile Ring – 8 April 2013 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Sex Scandals of the Catholic Church: Global Pedophile Ring – 8 April 2013 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Sex Scandals of the Catholic Church: Global Pedophile Ring – 8 April 2013 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Sex Scandals of the Catholic Church: Global Pedophile Ring – 8 April 2013 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Sex Scandals of the Catholic Church: Global Pedophile Ring – 8 April 2013 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Sex Scandals of the Catholic Church: Global Pedophile Ring – 8 April 2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Sex Scandals of the Catholic Church: Global Pedophile Ring – 8 April 2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Sex Scandals of the Catholic Church: Global Pedophile Ring – 8 April 2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Sex Scandals of the Catholic Church: Global Pedophile Ring – 8 April 2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Sex Scandals of the Catholic Church: Global Pedophile Ring – 8 April 2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Sex Scandals of the Catholic Church: Global Pedophile Ring – 8 April 2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Sex Scandals of the Catholic Church: Global Pedophile Ring – 8 April 2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Sex Scandals of the Catholic Church: Global Pedophile Ring – 8 April 2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Sex Scandals of the Catholic Church: Global Pedophile Ring – 8 April 2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Sex Scandals of the Catholic Church: Global Pedophile Ring – 8 April 2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Sex Scandals of the Catholic Church: Global Pedophile Ring – 8 April 2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Sex Scandals of the Catholic Church: Global Pedophile Ring – 8 April 2013 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sex Scandals of the Catholic Church: Global Pedophile Ring – 8 April 2013

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Vatican is being exposed for what it is: The most criminal organization in existence. The crimes that they have managed to commit against humanity for 2000 years via its criminal priests, nuns, and evil religious leaders are now being discovered worldwide, as it is written that any day now, the Catholic Church will go up in flames and be destroyed forever, as it is the mother of all abominations on Earth.

The Protect Your Children Foundation is documenting and exposing all of its crimes worldwide, alerting entire nations of the dangers that the Catholic Church poses to our children in our communities, as they have been implementing crime schemes of rape, torture, starvation, human experiments, abuse, exploitation and more in its religious institutions, while claiming to ‘help children’. The Vatican has utilized its false appearance of mercy, claiming they are representatives of Christ, when in fact, they do this to gain trust and commit crimes. For more info, visit: http://www.vaticancrimes.us

Thanks to: http://lucas2012infos.wordpress.com

terbo56

terbo56

Great, and it's about time- This is one world church that should be destroyed, and all the pedophiles with it, it'll serve them right, and then they'll find out what it's like to get^%%@ed-

MartyM

MartyM

C'mon Turbo, where's the Love ?? I am in no way condoning their actions, but by allowing ourselves to get wrapped up in the 'Pay Back' or revenge stuff, just feeds their energy.
I never thought I could 'Turn the other cheek' to those I have so despised and really wanted to drag out in the street and beat to death... but for me at least I've come to realize that my job isn't to judge or be executioner. So the only Peace or satisfaction I will have, is to let it go, forgive if you can or at least hold no hate... (besides, it drives them nuts).

terbo56

terbo56

Marty- You should know by now I speak my mind, and if people can't handle it, I'm sorry-Nobody needs to have people like that in the world, and besides that, it pisses me off to no end-I'm sorry If you were offended, but I am not sorry for voicing my opinion-There is just too much of this stuff going on nowadays, and I hope it is over soon, that's all I'm going to say-

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Marty... thank you. That is exactly what this movement is about.
I have been on a lifelong campaign to see that all pedophiles were removed from this planet. Lifelong....
And though I totally get where T is coming from, I really do, we can not let the horror of what has been done keep us from raising our energy.
We need to be strong. The worst of what has been done to humans is only beginning to come to the surface.
We need, no we must, be ready for that and not become emotion based with the rage that would have been appropriate in the past.
With this issue, this will be my challenge. I hope that I will succeed.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

T... this has always been going on. It is finally being exposed. As hard as it is to not get pissed off and want to boil these d bags alive in hot oil... we need to remain level. Honestly I really understand the anger part. I have fought with this my entire life. Entire life....
But we have to hold fast to the idea that this is ending. They are being removed.

MartyM

MartyM

OK Terbo, I admit I was bustin you chops... One of the things I respect about you is knowing that you do speak your mind. As for being offended, Please, this is hardly my first rodeo, and I have no reason to have taken it personally anyways.
In reality, people are only offended when they wish to be or allow themselves to be (jmho).
My point, apparently not well expressed any more than my attempt at sarcasm, was the you would be absolutely amazed at the feeling of overwhelming peace and freedom if you can get past the contempt, disgust, and utter hatred. I swore I would never ever be able to love those damn Banksters, but you know, it's not them that I really hated, it was what they were doing I hated. So for me I found it so liberating to be able to go to Court without having that desire to castrate that SOB who was trying to steal my home, and screw him and the Bank in their own game. jus' sayin
You BE who you are, DOing what you DO, and that's the way we love ya... :)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum