OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Great Pay It Forward :) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Great Pay It Forward :) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Great Pay It Forward :) EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Great Pay It Forward :) EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Great Pay It Forward :) EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Great Pay It Forward :) EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Great Pay It Forward :) EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Great Pay It Forward :) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Great Pay It Forward :) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Great Pay It Forward :) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Great Pay It Forward :) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Great Pay It Forward :) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Great Pay It Forward :) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Great Pay It Forward :) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Great Pay It Forward :) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Great Pay It Forward :) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Great Pay It Forward :) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Great Pay It Forward :) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Great Pay It Forward :) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Great Pay It Forward :) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Great Pay It Forward :) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Great Pay It Forward :) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Great Pay It Forward :)

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Great Pay It Forward :) Empty Great Pay It Forward :) Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:58 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Hi ALL

Just wanted to tell you about something that just happened to me. I was getting lunch and was talking to the woman in front of me. Just the usual....
When I went to pay I found out that she had paid my bill for me. YEP! A real life Pay It Forward story! I was so inspired that I threw down enough to cover the next 2 people.
While walking out of the store I literally had tears of joy in my eyes. This is not normal for me. It was so profound at how very simple it is to open one up to unexpected happiness.

So Pay It Forward when you can! It is truly the best feeling ever!!!

:woohoo:

2Great Pay It Forward :) Empty Re: Great Pay It Forward :) Sun May 19, 2013 3:08 pm

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

Just did with Mr Zen for a Person we know but never met face to face .. Zen kick up huge out his pocket on the spot , My end is to cover a Much needed pricy Medical chair. . But I don't pay it forward I just pay it all the time any time i can , sometimes Hug and conversion with another soul can be of more value the any Physical matter we can give . Love is not of that we can hold , but feel and share and it is done effortlessly via truth . I once tried to to a hundred favors for this older woman that lived down the street and and she said I don't care about the grass being cut and i dont about stick on my roof I care about siting and having tea with you .Stopped me dead in my tracks , i had to hide my face from showing her my tears ...

Last edited by Peak Crackers on Sun May 19, 2013 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Great Pay It Forward :) Empty Re: Great Pay It Forward :) Sun May 19, 2013 3:15 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

That is a wonderful thing. And she was correct. It is about the time we give. Even just a smile and a warm hello these days is welcome. HUGS!!

4Great Pay It Forward :) Empty Re: Great Pay It Forward :) Sun May 19, 2013 6:08 pm

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Great stories!!! Love them!!! My mom had one just last week! We had stopped at McDonalds for a bite on our way to her eye doctor which was 100 miles away. She didn't have enough for a mocha something?, and the lady gave it to her anyway. She was speachless! I explained to her that now she has to pay it forward, she thought about it - she doesn't usually pay anything forward and normally doesn't have a positive attitude. She said You're right - something that she doesn't like to admit - I do have to pay it forward - besides our usual meals, she gave me two vacuum sweepers. The other day, my boss gave me a bunch of frozen items that were on sale where I work, said that she just wanted to get rid of them - I just about fell over! And my son has been helping me with me yardwork. I'm hoping that when all goes through, I can do something special for them.

5Great Pay It Forward :) Empty Re: Great Pay It Forward :) Sun May 19, 2013 6:21 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Oh that is wonderful HL! Very cool.

6Great Pay It Forward :) Empty Re: Great Pay It Forward :) Sun May 19, 2013 6:31 pm

Anonymous

I stopped to put gas in my car a few weeks ago and someone had prepaid the pump. This is the second time this has happened to me! Only this time they left a note that read, "To the next person who fills up, have a gas of a day!" I laughed and laughed, and then looked around embarrassed when the other pumpers looked at me like I was nuts. Well, I am actually so I should be used to this!

So then I went to the hardware store, where I see this young woman all the time, the cashier there. She is very pretty but always looks so tired and worn out, she has two small kids that sometimes have to come to work with her and sit there all day because she can't afford a sitter. They are amazingly well-behaved. So I bought the kids some popcorn, played with them awhile (this is so not me) and I just felt like a million bucks because some stranger left me $10 worth of gas.

I had kind of forgotten about this event until I saw this Pay It Forward forum today and I'm going to make it a habit to at least once a week Pay SOMETHING Forward to Someone, Somewhere, Somehow.

7Great Pay It Forward :) Empty Re: Great Pay It Forward :) Sun May 19, 2013 6:40 pm

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

It was a good experience for her, she's normally not very giving, just really very bitter and selfish. But that seem to touch her in an unexpected way. Me, I give all that I can when I can. Tried to pay it forward with my son, and he wouldn't take it. My boss - well she'll be getting a surprise when the rv comes about!

Good stories RavensMoon!!!! And what a good idea! I shall look for more ways to pay it forward!!!

8Great Pay It Forward :) Empty Re: Great Pay It Forward :) Sun May 19, 2013 6:51 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Wow you all have awesome stories thanks for sharing I love them!

Here's mine........yeah I got nothin......

9Great Pay It Forward :) Empty Re: Great Pay It Forward :) Sun May 19, 2013 7:00 pm

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

ha at your nothing .. Tell ya what Ms rose Hug me and then you have something Give a some lucky soul one of your fancy bags you make some one would love that .. Roses make me thorny !
Great Pay It Forward :) Blosso12

10Great Pay It Forward :) Empty Re: Great Pay It Forward :) Sun May 19, 2013 10:17 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Bahahahahahhaha nice Roses comment Peak! Yes I am going to do some of my little bags and give them to some of the childrens charities. I sponsor a little boy in Kenya and the Salvation Army every month does that count?

Peak here is a humungus thorn-FREE hug

Great Pay It Forward :) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQumAkIFV6suVEmsXRNhNIsZkUVz162j96V3U_Q80D8ES7DhpHf

11Great Pay It Forward :) Empty Re: Great Pay It Forward :) Sun May 19, 2013 10:27 pm

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

everything counts Just the things we count that dont count :-) and I like your soul its fun.

12Great Pay It Forward :) Empty Re: Great Pay It Forward :) Sun May 19, 2013 10:38 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Hahahaha nice analogy.. I think LOL! I like your soul too Peak, you are hilarious! I love your vids too!

13Great Pay It Forward :) Empty Re: Great Pay It Forward :) Sun May 19, 2013 10:59 pm

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

Thank you ..I hope people learn a bit I try to come at with urban Zen approach, I dont like to beat around the bush and I cant lie ..LOL so i kinda speak my mind as Ms Skyz understands so well :-) love that you said that .. some times in my world and it has been a long time ,, it hard being under stood when i see everything so difent from 90% of the souls that have passed through my life , I am self tough on ever thing Grade 10 education ,well forced indoctrination, But i debate at the Detroit econ club . when i can Most snub there Pompous noses at me and i F...Ing love it .. I have study all most every type of economics from Austrian, Keynesian, The Chicago,of Ideology.. Like i was saying I like to know the enemy. I did the same with most religions, I like the dogmas and world Political and monetary policy's... so the vids I try to take out the learning curves i have been threw and lay it out in laymen s terms

14Great Pay It Forward :) Empty Re: Great Pay It Forward :) Sun May 19, 2013 11:11 pm

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Mr. Peak Crackers, you are a very well rounded and intelligent individual. So glad that you are here to share your knowledge and perspective on everything! Kind of reminds me of our old friend Mr. Jewels! You and he probably would have gotten along nicely!

15Great Pay It Forward :) Empty Re: Great Pay It Forward :) Sun May 19, 2013 11:17 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I didnt know Mr Jewels? Where did he go?

16Great Pay It Forward :) Empty Re: Great Pay It Forward :) Sun May 19, 2013 11:23 pm

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

well Thank you Ms Herb .. I will learn from you too I am sure of that ..we find things for a reason in life , I dont think its just Light trapped in body's. My thoughts are we move were we need to in all aspects .. shesssh I getting deep here ...LOL see what what you bring out in me :-) Thank you for your welcomes Ms skyz really shocked me when I stumble on this site by looking up my Peak crackers site on google ..I seen some had there Physical panty's in a bunch over my choice of noise :-) so Looked and seen Ms Skyz comments and remeber her commenting on Z G all ways a class act . So hear I am. ..Now I felt like i ran at you in slow motion threw a long grassy field with soft music playing in the back ground .. How that for a moment .. should we lay back and light up a smoke ? i hope it was as good for you as it was for me

17Great Pay It Forward :) Empty Re: Great Pay It Forward :) Sun May 19, 2013 11:37 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Baaaaahahahahahahah OMG you just made me laugh so hard then LOL! Peak you're a bloody crack up I tell ya!! Where's terbs??

Purps is the best Peak, she is one of those rare gentle souls that is always there to help and guide you when you want it but don't piss her off hahahahahaha! She is so diplomatic a trait I have struggled with lol!

This is the best place ever Peak and for some reason I know you will fit right in, hell you're already laying back and lighting up hahahaha!

18Great Pay It Forward :) Empty Re: Great Pay It Forward :) Sun May 19, 2013 11:40 pm

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Nannee - Jewelz was great! He too was very well educated in the ways of the system and the Galactics! The difference between Jewelz and Mr. Crackers is that Jewelz doesn't sugar coat anything, and Mr. Crackers is a very smooth conversationalist. Jewelz chose to stop visiting here, don't recall the reason but he is missed!

ROFLMBO!!!! Mr. Crackers that's just too funny!!!

19Great Pay It Forward :) Empty Re: Great Pay It Forward :) Sun May 19, 2013 11:42 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Oh ok why on earth would anyone want to leave here? Odd very odd LOL!

I don't think we'll have that trouble with Peak he loves us ladies lol!

20Great Pay It Forward :) Empty Re: Great Pay It Forward :) Sun May 19, 2013 11:46 pm

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I suppose he had his reasons.

No, I don't think so either! Yes he does! lol!

21Great Pay It Forward :) Empty Re: Great Pay It Forward :) Sun May 19, 2013 11:46 pm

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

( Peak Sides across the floor ) Grabs Ms herbs hand Trill and dips Her all for a smile of light :-)

22Great Pay It Forward :) Empty Re: Great Pay It Forward :) Sun May 19, 2013 11:48 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Very visual... I like that.

I also like what ALL bring here. It is most times the calm in the storm. At least for me.

Thanks for ALL the kind words also from you all. Very humbling and appreciated.

I think sometimes nothing else describes the emotion better then a so called swear word. We give these words to much power. George Carlin had it right.

23Great Pay It Forward :) Empty Re: Great Pay It Forward :) Sun May 19, 2013 11:51 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Jewelz left the site before this side was open if I remember correctly. I don't think he ever registered here.
I have not spoken to him lately... have you HL?

I miss him...

24Great Pay It Forward :) Empty Re: Great Pay It Forward :) Mon May 20, 2013 12:00 am

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

HA HA HA!!! OH MY! Thank you for this dance Mr. Cracker!

(Damn if I'm not careful, I might find a dance partner yet. Turned on down the other day, just didn't feel right.)

Ms. Purpleskyz - You're truely great! Thanks for everything!

I haven't had a chance to talk to Jewelz too much since I've been taking care divorce settlement stuff last year and Hooch all winter long. My cell phone battery is not the best, and I no longer have a house phone, so long conversations about all of the goings on in the world are not possible at this time. But I should call and check up on him, I'll try and get that done tomorrow night.

25Great Pay It Forward :) Empty Re: Great Pay It Forward :) Mon May 20, 2013 12:02 am

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

Ms Skyz "It is most times the calm in the storm. At least for me." may i ask ? or em i reading to deep into your statement or one better is it none of my biz and I cool with that too .

26Great Pay It Forward :) Empty Re: Great Pay It Forward :) Mon May 20, 2013 12:03 am

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Thats cool music Peak!

Purps I love swear words in the right context as you know LOL!

27Great Pay It Forward :) Empty Re: Great Pay It Forward :) Mon May 20, 2013 12:07 am

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

My Rambo baby was a Master at swear words and in using them in the right context too!! He had no qualms with calling my ex an a** hole!!!

28Great Pay It Forward :) Empty Re: Great Pay It Forward :) Mon May 20, 2013 12:12 am

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

hahahahahahaaha that's good HL!! Who's your Rambo baby?

29Great Pay It Forward :) Empty Re: Great Pay It Forward :) Mon May 20, 2013 12:19 am

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

He was my Blue Front Amazon Parrot, he crossed over last year, my avatar looks just like him. That's why the parrot is my Avatar! I had asked for help with one and Miske was helping me, she wanted to know a few things about me, so I told her about my Rambo, and how the day of my divorce, as I was walking out the door and told him so, he stated "Throw El Wood Out the window!!" And she loved that story and so my avatar looks like my Rambo baby!

30Great Pay It Forward :) Empty Re: Great Pay It Forward :) Mon May 20, 2013 12:21 am

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Oh what a wonderful story HL!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum