OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
BREAKING:"Tier 1 & 2 Done Tonight - Tomorrow Tier 3 Public",RV RUMORS UPDATES EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
BREAKING:"Tier 1 & 2 Done Tonight - Tomorrow Tier 3 Public",RV RUMORS UPDATES EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
BREAKING:"Tier 1 & 2 Done Tonight - Tomorrow Tier 3 Public",RV RUMORS UPDATES EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
BREAKING:"Tier 1 & 2 Done Tonight - Tomorrow Tier 3 Public",RV RUMORS UPDATES EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
BREAKING:"Tier 1 & 2 Done Tonight - Tomorrow Tier 3 Public",RV RUMORS UPDATES EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
BREAKING:"Tier 1 & 2 Done Tonight - Tomorrow Tier 3 Public",RV RUMORS UPDATES EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
BREAKING:"Tier 1 & 2 Done Tonight - Tomorrow Tier 3 Public",RV RUMORS UPDATES EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
BREAKING:"Tier 1 & 2 Done Tonight - Tomorrow Tier 3 Public",RV RUMORS UPDATES EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
BREAKING:"Tier 1 & 2 Done Tonight - Tomorrow Tier 3 Public",RV RUMORS UPDATES EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
BREAKING:"Tier 1 & 2 Done Tonight - Tomorrow Tier 3 Public",RV RUMORS UPDATES EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
BREAKING:"Tier 1 & 2 Done Tonight - Tomorrow Tier 3 Public",RV RUMORS UPDATES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
BREAKING:"Tier 1 & 2 Done Tonight - Tomorrow Tier 3 Public",RV RUMORS UPDATES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
BREAKING:"Tier 1 & 2 Done Tonight - Tomorrow Tier 3 Public",RV RUMORS UPDATES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
BREAKING:"Tier 1 & 2 Done Tonight - Tomorrow Tier 3 Public",RV RUMORS UPDATES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
BREAKING:"Tier 1 & 2 Done Tonight - Tomorrow Tier 3 Public",RV RUMORS UPDATES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
BREAKING:"Tier 1 & 2 Done Tonight - Tomorrow Tier 3 Public",RV RUMORS UPDATES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
BREAKING:"Tier 1 & 2 Done Tonight - Tomorrow Tier 3 Public",RV RUMORS UPDATES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
BREAKING:"Tier 1 & 2 Done Tonight - Tomorrow Tier 3 Public",RV RUMORS UPDATES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
BREAKING:"Tier 1 & 2 Done Tonight - Tomorrow Tier 3 Public",RV RUMORS UPDATES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
BREAKING:"Tier 1 & 2 Done Tonight - Tomorrow Tier 3 Public",RV RUMORS UPDATES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
BREAKING:"Tier 1 & 2 Done Tonight - Tomorrow Tier 3 Public",RV RUMORS UPDATES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
BREAKING:"Tier 1 & 2 Done Tonight - Tomorrow Tier 3 Public",RV RUMORS UPDATES EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

BREAKING:"Tier 1 & 2 Done Tonight - Tomorrow Tier 3 Public",RV RUMORS UPDATES

+4
PALMER01
aksafeone
terbo56
ymoilman2
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

ymoilman2

RV RUMORS UPDATES
Informed by Intel Sources --- from multiple sources that:

Now hearing rumors that the dinar rates are live with bid/ask numbers on Wells Fargo Bank screens in Reno. Rate was 6.73 and climbing as of yesterday.

Rate presently 8.00 and still climbing.

Wells Fargo taking care of politicians first, now cashing in there vouchers in Reno. Executive private jets on the tarmac in Reno.

Tier 1 & 2 Done Tonight - Tomorrow Tier 3 Public

terbo56

terbo56

The 'Proof' is in the pudding-I'm not playing that-It'll happen WHEN and IF it happens- Let the bashing begin-

aksafeone

Well now that SOUNDS pretty good. But I have one question.
How can a foreign currency have a value and "Tier 1 & 2" are cashing out and it not be available for all to cash out at the same time? Seems to me that it either is tradeable or it isn't. Meaning it is available to all holders and not just a select few.
If I go to the bank with a Canadian dollar and exchange it for an American dollar I get the rate at that exact minute in time - so can anyone else in the world.
Why is this different? Something sounds fishy here. I have a freezer full of bait, can I fish?

terbo56

terbo56

AK!!!!!!! Welcome, I thought you might drop by- Hey, brother, bait your hook, and start fishing, man!!! I'll buy the 'Liquids'- In response to your query, I believe if this in fact WAS true, I do believe we'd ALL be cashing out at the same time, and rate-If it's gonna happen, we'll cash in at the same rate, and besides, what makes the 'Moby Dicks' so special?

PALMER01

PALMER01

AK,good to see you. 3 degrees here in Denver this morning. Not a good morning to hang out in a bank line.

terbo56

terbo56

Palmer01- Welcome!! Now, if we can get some more peeps over here, ............ :cheers: : thumbs up:

PALMER01

PALMER01

Thanks Terbo. I have been coming in here for a while, just not posting. You know, nothing to say. BREAKING:"Tier 1 & 2 Done Tonight - Tomorrow Tier 3 Public",RV RUMORS UPDATES 2809362286

terbo56

terbo56

Palmer01, I'm sure you'll eventually say something, and whatever it is, let 'er rip!!You are a scream, I think, when it comes right down to it- cheers2 :cheers:

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Well everyone has something to say at some point in time, it doesnt matter if its on topic or not, terbs and I are good at NOT staying on topic lol! Welcome guys good to see you!!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

PALMER01

PALMER01

Marty may not agree with you, nann. So what was our topic? Oh, yeah, tiers. I think I might be tier 100, and all I will get will be the shaft. Just kidding, I am in till the end.BREAKING:"Tier 1 & 2 Done Tonight - Tomorrow Tier 3 Public",RV RUMORS UPDATES 3221190240

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

The only tiers I have are these ones

BREAKING:"Tier 1 & 2 Done Tonight - Tomorrow Tier 3 Public",RV RUMORS UPDATES Z

When I wake up in the morning and the RV hasn't happened yet hahahaahahahahaha!!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

terbo56

terbo56

NanneeRose, you do know what they say, The more you cry, the less you'll piss! cheers2 lol! Elmo

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

OMG!!!! terbs!!!! BREAKING:"Tier 1 & 2 Done Tonight - Tomorrow Tier 3 Public",RV RUMORS UPDATES 2Q==

happywelshguy

It's my understanding that this is a rumor that was started yesterday and was later debunked.

Some folks however, continue to embelish what has already been debunked

:bounce:

"I AM" THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!

terbo56

terbo56

HWG- Like I've said, it will happen when and IF it happens, and we will all be informed as it comes to us- :)

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

What's with the 'if' terbs? Im scared!

happywelshguy

Now look what you've done done terbo

You've got nanneerose all in shivvers (LOL)

Don't worry nanneerose we will soon be :za4:

nanneerose wrote:What's with the 'if' terbs? Im scared!

"I AM" THAT "I AM"

LOVE IS LOUDER!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

WOW!
Look at all of the names here! Like old home week here at Out Of Mind!
Welcome to Aksafeone and Palermo for joining the red headed step children's place.

nannee... there is no IF.
It is just a matter of when. And we do not mind if folks like to post dinar info as I really appreciate reading all that makes it way to the site.

Maybe we can get some good dialog happening here re: rv.
I have always had questions about the cash in. It never really made much sense to me until I started hearing about the smart/k cards. What do you all think? Would the money just stay in Iraq? Would we then be exempt from taxes? So many questions...

happywelshguy

Purpleskyz not "Cash In"

Currency Exchange lol!

"I AM" THAT "I AM"

LOVE IS LOUDER!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Oh yeah.. that's right!! Thanks HWG!!

BREAKING:"Tier 1 & 2 Done Tonight - Tomorrow Tier 3 Public",RV RUMORS UPDATES 648509810

aksafeone

Right you are HWG - Currency Exchange -- and no one has yet to state that currency exchanges are taxed - at least I haven't seen it in writing yet. Time will tell.

My accountant did however tell me they may nail us for capital gains tax, but there is some Regulation or something or other that specifically mentions currency exchanges being either exempt or barely taxed. He was going to look into that after tax time (Apr. 15). He did tell me he felt there would be a tax to be paid - just had not seen anything from IRS officially mentioning the Dinar or people exchanging large sums of currency.

Makes no difference to me one way or the other - if we have to pay then I will do it right then and there and be done with it. If not, its "party time!!!"

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

LOL and that will be one hell of a party HWG!! woo hoooo lets keep the spirits high lol! raised high in glasses I mean hahahah!!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Well I just hope it's right! I'm ready for a party! and a vacation!!!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I'm with you there HL!!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I'm telling you! This has been one long roller coaster ride, and too much is too much already!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Has it ever but without it I would not have met all you guys so there is always some good in every situation!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

That is very true Nannee! I am very happy to have been able to meet all of you!!! And I just love your sense of humor!!! Keeps me going!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Nawwwwww I am so glad I didn't miss you today, I always seem to come in after you have visited! How's Hoochie mumma doing?

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I'm so glad I didn't miss you today either! I enjoy chatting with you!

Hooch is doing better, got a tiny piece of metal wire out of his foot last night! Needless to say he was glad to be rid of that!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Oh crap really? Wire!!! Poor Hoochie!! I bet he is getting big now? You'll be glad its spring over there now so he can go outside and play although I think you used to take him out in the freezing cold anyway hey?!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum