» Eyes wide Open ~ That's Not all Folks
Today at 2:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bosnian Pyramids Unusual Energy Phenomena
Today at 2:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scamtastic Weeks End RV/GCR News
Today at 2:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ COURT OF AGES: Declarations
Today at 2:12 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Tree planting drones for a Greener Earth !!
Today at 12:21 pm by rosyglow23

» Foster Gamble to Donald Trump: if you wish to become a great leader, then follow principles, not politics.
Today at 12:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CUTTERS! by TS Caladan
Today at 10:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ 600+ Meter UFO Turns Night Into Day Over Colima Volcano and MORE
Today at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ 12/03/2016
Today at 10:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Water Powered Cars, Plasma Weapons and You
Today at 10:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anonymous: Next 10 Days Will Rock The World
Today at 9:52 am by Jaguar-2016

» After Months Of Police Brutality, US Senator Finally Calls For Investigation Of DAPL Oppression
Today at 9:33 am by ralph_valentine

»  Anna von Reitz ~ The Importance of Your State
Today at 9:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Buzz Aldrin evacuated from South Pole In Antarctica
Today at 7:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL
Today at 7:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eastern Australia to hit 40+ deg C (104F+) in the coming days
Today at 7:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Exploring The Megalithic Temple Of Pyramid Near Cusco Peru
Today at 6:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» 20 Million Muslims March Against ISIS and The Mainstream Media Completely Ignores It
Today at 12:30 am by Serena1

» Trump wall spoof funny
Yesterday at 11:52 pm by Serena1

» Max Igan ~ PizzaGate - The Psyop Aspects - Watch The Misdirection
Yesterday at 11:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Can rh negative people recognize each others?
Yesterday at 10:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Convergence, The Unveiling, The Collapse of the Artificial Timeline and the Migration to the Organic Timeline
Yesterday at 10:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» PIZZAGATE UPDATES
Yesterday at 10:31 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Unexplained Mystical Structure: Egyptian “Ankh Cross” Temple―Built By The Aztecs?
Yesterday at 10:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Great Spirit Come
Yesterday at 10:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» White Helmets Video and Supporters’ Demonstrations Confirm Lack of Credibility
Yesterday at 10:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Happiness rising: out of a world of conflict and noise by Jon Rappoport
Yesterday at 9:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Where Are We ? by Visionkeeper
Yesterday at 9:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» James Gilliland on the As You Wish Talk Radio
Yesterday at 9:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» STRANGE UNIVERSE PREMIERE Show #1
Yesterday at 9:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Girl, 10, in need of lung transplant moves doctor to tears after thanking him for being her ‘star’
Yesterday at 7:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» OVERT ELECTROMAGNETIC AND SCALAR WEAPONRY
Yesterday at 6:10 pm by Serena1

» NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Urgent Warning Of Planned Trump Assassination Attempt & Former Bilderberg Head, Bygone Dutch Queen Beatrix Is Out To Steal Again
Yesterday at 12:53 pm by Jaguar-2016

Donate Here to Support the Water Protectors at Standing Rock:
https://www.crowdrise.com/donate/project/support-standing-rock/CleanWaters/0

Donations can be mailed to

Standing Rock Sioux Tribe

Attention: Donations

PO Box D

Building #1

North Standing Rock Avenue

Fort Yates, ND 58538

Please make checks payable to Standing Rock Sioux Tribe - Donations

Donations will be used for legal, sanitary and emergency purposes!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » Okie Oil Man 4/11/13 Early Afternoon

Okie Oil Man 4/11/13 Early Afternoon

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Okie Oil Man 4/11/13 Early Afternoon on Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:02 pm

ymoilman2

Okie Oil Man 4/11/13 Early Afternoon
SpiritualWarrior Today at 1:09 am

[..okieoilman] GOOD DAY AMERICA, SHIP'S AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. I SPENT CONSIDERABLE TIME LAST NIGHT WITH INTEL FURNISHED ME FROM SEVERAL SOURCES. THERE WERE TOO MUCH DISPARITY BETWEEN THE SOURCES TO PERMIT ME TO CONFIRM THAT ANY ACTIVITY HAD ACTUALLY TRANSPIRED. TODAY I AM RECEIVING THE POSSIBILITY OF THIS BEING FROM ANY MOMENT TO GOING INTO NEXT WEEK. THE SOURCES IN VERY HIGH KNOWLEDGEABLE POSITION'S DOESN'T SEEM TO BE ON THE SAME PAGE. I WILL KEEP ON THE INTEL TRAIL AND HOPE TO FIND A CONCENSUS OF OPINION THAT WILL PROVE TO BE ACCURATE. BLESSINGS

2 Re: Okie Oil Man 4/11/13 Early Afternoon on Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:13 pm

terbo56

I cut Jokie's rope off a long time ago- He has an alligator mouth with a hummingbird ass-His mouth writes checks that his ass can't cash!

3 Re: Okie Oil Man 4/11/13 Early Afternoon on Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:31 pm

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
LOL oh terbs!! He's gotta be right at some point in time in all this lol!

4 Re: Okie Oil Man 4/11/13 Early Afternoon on Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:34 pm

aksafeone

Hey, at least NOW he checks things out before he posts!!! I seem to remember he didn't do that in the past and called the RV so many times that people thought he was Chicken Little and the boy who called wolf all rolled into one! Give him some credit -- he isn't near a bad as Bulldog. (I know that isn't saying much.)

Come on RV, get-r-done.

5 Re: Okie Oil Man 4/11/13 Early Afternoon on Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:38 pm

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Hi aksafeone! Yes I agree, Bulldog is terrible!! I don't find Okies posts anywhere near as devastating as they used to be, maybe because I am immune to it now and take it for what it is?! I think it's fun reading the intel everyday and getting excited and I certainly don't get depressed or anything when it doesnt happen. Like terbs say it'll happen when it happens hey!

6 Re: Okie Oil Man 4/11/13 Early Afternoon on Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:46 pm

terbo56

Bulldog is worse now than he ever was, maybe because he's been neutered-He'll mellow out eventually- The hype is starting again, as the weekend is coming up-

7 Re: Okie Oil Man 4/11/13 Early Afternoon on Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:54 pm

aksafeone

Yea, the week end. Isn't it pathetic that the 'roos have to ruin a weekend by all the hype?
I agree, Terbo, Bulldog is worse now that he was in the past. I can't say as I would ever want to meet him, but I bet I can pick him out of any crown - given I have the opportunity to listen for just 3 minutes.

Let's all ignore the 'roos and enjoy our weekend. Then on Monday write glowing reports of all the FUN we had and didn't even THINK about Dinar 'roo gibberish and balderdash. Bet they wold NEVER read it or if they did they would never admit to it.

The only thing they have going for them is that sooner or later IF this thing ACTUALLY pops they will have been right ONCE. I guess that better than being left (like at the bus stop).

8 Re: Okie Oil Man 4/11/13 Early Afternoon on Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:09 pm

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
No 'IF'S' lala lal allalala I didn't hear that!! WHEN it happens is waaaay better!!

9 Re: Okie Oil Man 4/11/13 Early Afternoon on Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:27 pm

terbo56

Bulldog lives in Louisiana- Too many crawdads, and Cajun gumbo smoked his oysters- {Brains}- affraid

10 Re: Okie Oil Man 4/11/13 Early Afternoon on Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:56 pm

aksafeone

nannee: Come on, where is your sporting spirit? IF makes it a chance whereby WHEN makes it a given. If makes it have suspense, WHEN doesn't leave any wiggle room for suspense.

OH, I forgot, we have been in suspended animation for a LONG TIME. Maybe I will adopt your attitude and change mine to WHEN, and the heck with the suspense. Hmmmmm, far better!

11 Re: Okie Oil Man 4/11/13 Early Afternoon on Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:58 pm

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Hahahah yep far far better! We have fun with the WHEN, like WHEN we can buy our farm, or WHEN we can buy a damn car, or WHEN we can pay these damn bills LOL it's way better than IF!

12 Re: Okie Oil Man 4/11/13 Early Afternoon on Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:13 pm

aksafeone

Well then darn it, IF this thing pops (sorry a slip of the keys) ah ah strike that WHEN this thing pops THEN we can buy.pay for/pay off .... etc. anything we desire.
I think first after things settle down Iwill buy tickets and visit my dinar blog friends. That way I can get "an eyeball" on the situation and enjoy my friends in person. Besides, it's cold up here right now and it's gotta be warmer south of here than it is here!!!! Mr. FREEZE needs to THAW out, hee hee hee.

13 Re: Okie Oil Man 4/11/13 Early Afternoon on Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:17 pm

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Ohhhh its better hotter than hell here this summer, thankfully that weather has gone and it is now getting cooler! We are planning a big get together with our OOM/dinar friends when it all settles! Will be good to meet everyone! Be glad to have you there too aksafeone!

14 Re: Okie Oil Man 4/11/13 Early Afternoon on Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:17 pm

terbo56

AK, you're tougher than a bag of hammers- For instance, you could drink boiling water and then piss icecubes! lol! cheers2

15 Re: Okie Oil Man 4/11/13 Early Afternoon on Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:29 pm

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
terbs!

16 Re: Okie Oil Man 4/11/13 Early Afternoon on Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:48 pm

terbo56

NanneeRose, that is supposed to be taken as a compliment, not a slam'-He know what I'm talkin about-

17 Re: Okie Oil Man 4/11/13 Early Afternoon on Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:55 pm

PALMER01

When you live where he does, in the winter, you've got to be tough as nails.
How about that guy up in Maine? Been in the "wild" for 27 years. Hasn't talked to anyone since 1990 somethin. Now that might be "dumb as a post".

18 Re: Okie Oil Man 4/11/13 Early Afternoon on Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:03 pm

aksafeone

Hey, just let me know where and when and I will endevour to appear at the dinar party.

Terbo: they don't call me "frosty" for nothing!!!!! hee hee hee

19 Re: Okie Oil Man 4/11/13 Early Afternoon on Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:05 pm

terbo56

Palmer01-Yep, in the Maine woods- He's been charged with theft, broke into quite a few camps, and he's in jail, and can have NO visitors- Ain't that something? Never had any friends anyway, who would go see the guy? He left home, and his parents didn't even report him missing- Nice folks, HUH? He's still alive- Maine winters are brutal starting in mid January, til about the end of April, provided it doesn't snow a lot-If you ask me, that's one tough S.O.B. right there-I'm from north central Maine, I know how bad it can be- People told me about hurricanes down here, and I told 'em, 'When you have to walk 3 miles to the store, because the roads aren't plowed, and the wind is ripping 75-80 miles per hour, and the powdered snow hitting you in the face like needles, then talk to me- More than once my face has been sliced up by the cold, blizzard conditions-I don't miss it, I can say that much-

Last edited by terbo56 on Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

20 Re: Okie Oil Man 4/11/13 Early Afternoon on Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:06 pm

terbo56

AK- You got that right brother!!

21 Re: Okie Oil Man 4/11/13 Early Afternoon on Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:57 am

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
AK most definately, we are going to meet all our friends!! That goes for you too Palmer!!

terbs I know I was just a wee bit shocked, you know me and my little ol ears and your little ol words burning my little ol ears hahahahahahaha! wink wink!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum