» FOR THOSE UNSURE OF WHATS GOING ON
Yesterday at 11:45 pm by MartyM

» UPDATES: MANCHESTER: UK Ariana Grande Concert
Yesterday at 11:34 pm by MartyM

» What are Higher Entities?
Yesterday at 8:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» *BREAKING NEWS* Kim Dotcom EVIDENCE BOMBSHELL: #SETHRICH WAS A HERO
Yesterday at 8:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Big Pharma Shill/Pediatrician Exposed: On Camera Admits Vaccines Cause Autism!
Yesterday at 8:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Signs of Spiritual Awakening
Yesterday at 7:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles Are Not Man-Made 5/17/17
Yesterday at 5:35 pm by Avebury

» Crop Circle ~ Cerne Abbas Giant, Nr Minterne Magna, Dorset. Reported 22nd May 2017
Yesterday at 4:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» RV delusions of being the "original 11..."
Yesterday at 3:58 pm by Avebury

» Shamanic Medical Intuitive Sessions for $60 during June 2017
Yesterday at 3:46 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Protection mandatd has turned into tolerance
Yesterday at 2:13 pm by microaggressor

» Fleet of Mystery Objects Caught In Belize City?
Yesterday at 1:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ET ORIGINS – SECRETS OF THE STAR PEOPLE - The Movie - Tribal Elders Speak Out - 2016 Best ET Movie
Yesterday at 12:06 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» To the Perpetrators:
Yesterday at 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Winged object appears after huge burst in the sky over Bundoora, Australia plus MORE
Yesterday at 8:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ TWO SUNS AND RED PLANET-CANCUN-MEXICO plus MORE
Yesterday at 8:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» James Gilliland on the As You Wish Talk Radio, 20.5.2017
Yesterday at 8:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Podesta Ex Sister-in-Law: Ties To Seth Rich/DC Police Department
Yesterday at 8:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why is there a DNA Double Helix Carved on this 7,000 Year old Portuguese Cosmic Egg?
Yesterday at 8:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Exposing the Silent War — Mankind is Under Attack from All Angles
Yesterday at 8:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Original Son and the Maya Matrix Perceptual Mind Maze
Yesterday at 8:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/21-5/27
Yesterday at 7:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» THE ROSWELL WITNESS: A MYSTERY WITHIN A MYSTERY
Yesterday at 7:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Congressman Jailed For Treason - It Has Begun
Yesterday at 7:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Beware of “Issuing our own American National Private Bonds Negotiable Instrument – Money Orders” scam!
Yesterday at 6:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Buckley Hallelujah
Yesterday at 1:03 am by microaggressor

» Amazing grace
Yesterday at 12:38 am by microaggressor

» Jeff Rense & Daniel Estulin - The Bilderbergers… How Did Trump Win?
Mon May 22, 2017 11:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

Share | 

BREAKING:RV -- REPUBLIC RUMORS UPDATES

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ymoilman2

PostSubject: BREAKING:RV -- REPUBLIC RUMORS UPDATES   Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:00 pm

RV -- REPUBLIC RUMORS UPDATES
Informed by Intel Sources --- from multiple sources that:

Dinar Rate still climbing ---- above 8.

Wells Fargo taking care of politicians first, Tier 2, cashing in there vouchers in Reno yesterday. Numerous Executive private jets on the tarmac in Reno.

ALL FARM CLAIMS HAVE BEEN CASHED IN YESTERDAY.

IRS TERMINATED 4/15/13.
All communications to be returned after 4/14/13.

CORP GOVT TERMINATED 4/15/13.

Tier 1 & 2 Done Yesterday - Today Tier 3 Public
Tier 3 exchanges start evening of 11th in Reno

THE BALL IS NOW IN WELLS FARGO COURT!

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING:RV -- REPUBLIC RUMORS UPDATES   Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:55 pm

Man I sure wish there was some way to verify this.

If Farm Claims are being paid then that will also include the PP and Omega.

HWG.... any word on the PP part that you could talk about?

Thanks....

Back to top Go down
terbo56

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING:RV -- REPUBLIC RUMORS UPDATES   Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:09 pm

Me, too- We should know in a few weeks- If you remember back aways, 'O' said he would NOT sign off on any of this, and got into a heated argument about it with Leguarde,, and he backed off a bit, but apparently, not enough- If this does happen, Honestly, I will be shocked, and go into a 'coma'-
Back to top Go down
happywelshguy

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING:RV -- REPUBLIC RUMORS UPDATES   Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:18 pm

Unfortunately Not.

I have had to withdraw my service on a temporary basis due to illness.

bounce

Purpleskyz wrote:
Man I sure wish there was some way to verify this.

If Farm Claims are being paid then that will also include the PP and Omega.

HWG.... any word on the PP part that you could talk about?

Thanks....

"I AM" THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
Back to top Go down
terbo56

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING:RV -- REPUBLIC RUMORS UPDATES   Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:41 pm

HWG, no worries, we're sorry you are under the weather, buddy, just relax, get well, and take care of yourself- You'll be back sooner than you think! :woohoo: :) thumbs up cheers
Back to top Go down
MartyM

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING:RV -- REPUBLIC RUMORS UPDATES   Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:55 pm

Gee, I thought the IRS & Corp. Gov. were done 'Foreclosed' on 12/25/12...
Where did this date come from ?? I guess as long as they're DONE, it doesn't really matter. I would just like to hear it on ABC News or something other than from some anonymous source, regardless of how well-informed. Hell, I'm informed, but no one listens to me, except occasionally the dogs...

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 
Back to top Go down
happywelshguy

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING:RV -- REPUBLIC RUMORS UPDATES   Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:58 pm

Thank You.

My achilles heel is strep throat which I get 2 - 3 times through out the winter months and each attack lasts about 2-3 weeks in duration - so it's difficult to speak with people

bounce

terbo56 wrote:
HWG, no worries, we're sorry you are under the weather, buddy, just relax, get well, and take care of yourself- You'll be back sooner than you think! :woohoo: :) thumbs up cheers

"I AM" THAT "I AM"

LOVE IS LOUDER!

Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING:RV -- REPUBLIC RUMORS UPDATES   Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:26 pm

Oh I am sorry to hear you are ailing HWG.
Hope you feel better soon.

I received a call from a fellow investor that said he heard that Obama will be announcing tonight or tomorrow and also exchange will include the big name banks.

So lots of info coming in from all sides.

:woohoo:

Back to top Go down
NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING:RV -- REPUBLIC RUMORS UPDATES   Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:29 pm

Oh geez HWG that's terrible, I usually get pneumonia every winter so I know what you're going through, hopefully being a non smoker this year I wont get it!! Take care HWG we'll see you when you return!

sunny

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Come visit me at www.heleneanne.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GetAnOilChange/
Back to top Go down
terbo56

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING:RV -- REPUBLIC RUMORS UPDATES   Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:48 pm

Marty, nobody listens to me, either- Don't feel bad, we know what's goin on- IF and WHEN it happens, I'll drink enough to kill the both of us-
Back to top Go down
NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING:RV -- REPUBLIC RUMORS UPDATES   Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:04 pm

I listen to you terbs! And I love the ABC News it's the only news I watch!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Back to top Go down
terbo56

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING:RV -- REPUBLIC RUMORS UPDATES   Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:12 pm

I didn't mean you, Nanneerose- People in general, and ABC NEWS is owned by George Soros, and is NOT to be taken seriously- They are a big part of the 'Lame Stream Media- I pay no attention- They tell you what they want to, and what they think you should hear- If they told the truth about anything, probably the people would have woken up long before this- They are NOT to be trusted-
Back to top Go down
NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING:RV -- REPUBLIC RUMORS UPDATES   Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:33 pm

Yeah I know but for some reason it doesnt seem to be as noisy as the other news channels lol. And at this stage in my life noise really really bothers me!

Back to top Go down
PALMER01

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING:RV -- REPUBLIC RUMORS UPDATES   Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:21 pm

Try earplugs, and then watch the news--you'll get pretty good at "lip-syncing.
Back to top Go down
Herb Lady

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING:RV -- REPUBLIC RUMORS UPDATES   Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:43 pm

Thanks everybody! HWG hope that you are feeling better soon! Palmer01 been wanting to tell you, good to see you back again!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/
Back to top Go down
happywelshguy

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING:RV -- REPUBLIC RUMORS UPDATES   Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:33 am

Thank You All for your very kind thoughts

I appreciate them....

bounce

"I AM" THAT "I AM"

LOVE IS LOUDER!

Back to top Go down
NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING:RV -- REPUBLIC RUMORS UPDATES   Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:34 am

Yeah Palmer I usually have the tv on mute anyway, it's the only way lol! Unless it's a super good movie then I need to hear it!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING:RV -- REPUBLIC RUMORS UPDATES   Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:49 am

happywelshguy wrote:
Thank You.

My achilles heel is strep throat which I get 2 - 3 times through out the winter months and each attack lasts about 2-3 weeks in duration - so it's difficult to speak with people

bounce

terbo56 wrote:

Have U tried nano-colloidal silver water? suggest U gargle it befroe swallowing, alternating with hot salt water gargles, also, periodically throughout the day.
honey lemon in equal amounts is also soothing and can be added to hot water like a tea

Healing Blessings 2 U!! sunny
Back to top Go down
NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING:RV -- REPUBLIC RUMORS UPDATES   Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:51 am

I have never head of nano-colloidal silver water 7freemom, what is it exactly?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING:RV -- REPUBLIC RUMORS UPDATES   Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:34 pm

nano-colloidal silver water
heard expression "born with a silver spoon in his mouth"? when disease was plaguing middle ages people in Europe, silver was known for it's protective health properties: anti- bacterial, virus, parasite ( in egg stage), etc. we have a generator that makes it with microparticle size colloidal solution with distilled water and silver wires very economically. Looks like clear water, no appreciable taste. It's also very good for burns; Mom had severe 2nd degree ones; totally healed with no scarring. We take a teaspoon - Tablespoon daily as immune protection; rarely any Dr. visits; taking personal responsibility for one's loved ones health in natural manners.

Hope that helps- sunny Blessings 2 ALL... in His Love, Peace, Joy and much More
Back to top Go down
happywelshguy

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING:RV -- REPUBLIC RUMORS UPDATES   Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:44 pm

No, I have never used it.

I do gargle with Salt Water

Thank you for the suggestion - It's appreciated

bounce

7freemom wrote:
happywelshguy wrote:
Thank You.

bounce

terbo56 wrote:

Have U tried nano-colloidal silver water? suggest U gargle it befroe swallowing, alternating with hot salt water gargles, also, periodically throughout the day.
honey lemon in equal amounts is also soothing and can be added to hot water like a tea

Healing Blessings 2 U!! sunny

"I AM" THAT "I AM"

LOVE IS LOUDER!

Back to top Go down
NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING:RV -- REPUBLIC RUMORS UPDATES   Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:40 pm

Wow thanks so much 7freemom I had never heard of it. So where could I buy that out here?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING:RV -- REPUBLIC RUMORS UPDATES   Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:25 pm

it's available here in health stores but rather expensive that way. use with eye dropper. Replaces antibiotic or works in tandem with them, but effective against viruses also. interferes with single cell life process with no side effects or harm to healthy cells.

We invested in the generator so we make it by the quart for just pennies with distilled water; can share with family & friends as part of ministry to people.
www.silveredgehealth.com is where we got ours many years ago.
Back to top Go down
NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING:RV -- REPUBLIC RUMORS UPDATES   Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:40 pm

Thanks so much 7freemom I am going to look into it!!

Back to top Go down

BREAKING:RV -- REPUBLIC RUMORS UPDATES
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Out Of Mind :: DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS :: RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO-
Jump to: