Latest topics
» 10 Possible Causes of the Mandela Effect #MandelaEffect
Today at 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/15-1/21
Today at 9:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Assange Will Not Turn Himself Over to US for Manning — Claims Conditions Not Met
Today at 8:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ben Swann Exposes The Pizzagate Conspiracy on CBS’s Reality Check
Today at 8:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alchemy, Astrology, and Spiritual Transformation – Part 1
Today at 8:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Electrical Component Found In A 100,000 Year Old "Enigmalith" Stone.
Today at 8:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Planetary Awakening and How You Are Part of the Solution
Yesterday at 11:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The 12 Biggest Life Secrets Forgotten By Mankind
Yesterday at 11:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» U.S. Supreme Court Allows Antitrust Lawsuits To Move Against JP Morgan Chase, Citigroup, & Bank Of America
Yesterday at 11:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» D.B. Cooper: New Evidence in the Bizarre Mystery Case
Yesterday at 11:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Barack Obama's official biography in the original Harvard Law Review 1991 Year Book
Yesterday at 10:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mandela Effect - Are We Like The 4400?
Yesterday at 10:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UNIFY: Standing Rock Global Prayer Action 1/28/2017
Yesterday at 10:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Project Veritas: NEW Investigation Uncovers Plots to Chain the Trains and Shut Down DC
Yesterday at 10:06 pm by Serena1

» Antarctica Ready To Give Up Secrets The Elite Can’t Hide
Yesterday at 9:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bill Gates Next GREAT Man Made Epidemic Biological GERM Warfare BSL-3 Laboratory Site 911
Yesterday at 9:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» KERRY SPEAKS OUT RE SUDDEN CANCELLATION BY TOMPKINS!
Yesterday at 9:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» BREAKING!! - STANDING ROCK - MILITARY HAS CROSSED BARRICADES!!
Yesterday at 9:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Earth's Shields Collapse into the Satellite Band
Yesterday at 9:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Do You Feel Big Changes Imminent?
Yesterday at 9:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Russians, Trump & Nibiru Disclosure
Yesterday at 9:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Small UFO Produces Giant UFO Twice Over Las Vegas, Nevada and MORE
Yesterday at 9:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Curious ?
Yesterday at 8:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Activists are giving the middle finger to the law by continuing to feed homeless people
Yesterday at 8:08 pm by Honeybee63

» Dave Schmidt Live Stream, Jan. 4th
Yesterday at 7:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» This has GOT to be symbolic!!… RT 1-18-17… “Exit stage left: Lights go out on Biden as he talks of US ‘leadership’ in Davos speech
Yesterday at 6:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» BOOM: ROBERT F. KENNEDY Jr. SLAMS the CDC, "The CDC is AN EDIFICE OF FRAUD"
Yesterday at 5:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Clif High, Web Bot - FED, Gold Vault & Stolen Gold
Yesterday at 4:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Final Lamb, Or, Stop Being Stupid Part 21 by Anna von Reitz
Yesterday at 3:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » "Tier 3 exchanges did not start evening of 11th in Reno --- DELAYED STILL OPEN"

"Tier 3 exchanges did not start evening of 11th in Reno --- DELAYED STILL OPEN"

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

RV -- REPUBLIC RUMORS UPDATES
Informed by Intel Sources --- from multiple sources that:

Dinar Rate still climbing ---- above 8. CONFIRMED

Dong Rate nearing 1.0 and climbing.

Wells Fargo taking care of politicians first, Tier 2, cashing in there vouchers in Reno yesterday. Numerous Executive private jets on the tarmac in Reno. CONFIRMED

THE ORIGINAL FARM CLAIMS HAVE BEEN CASHED IN YESTERDAY. THESE ARE THE INITIAL 10 FAMILIES & THEIR HEIRS. CONFIRMED

IRS TERMINATED 4/15/13. All communications to be returned after 4/14/13. AWAITING

CORP GOVT TERMINATED 4/15/13. AWAITING

Obama Meeting Bankers met yesterday to discuss new financial organization under the Republic without the Federal Reserve.

Announcement on mainstream media anticipated yesterday evening --- STILL OPEN.

Tier 1 & 2 Done Yesterday w/ some latecomers --- CONFIRMED

Tier 3 exchanges did not start evening of 11th in Reno --- DELAYED STILL OPEN

THE BALL IS NOW IN WELLS FARGO COURT!
THE BALL IS AGAIN IN WELLS FARGO COURT!

Is Wells Fargo corrupt with Bush/Buffet operatives?

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Thanks heaps Yman!

What I want to know is this, will we get the same rate as tier 1 & 2 or will it drop and we get a lesser amount, which is ok with us but why should the already rich get a higher rate than us? This tier thing is really confusing me!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Come visit me at www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1

terbo56

I believe it is-Wells Fargo, given the chance, will rip you off, Just like Wachovia, Bank of America, etc- Protection of your RV money should be Credit union, ask your local credit union if they know anything about the FDIC raiding accounts there- A lot of credit unions are private entities- It's worth a try, look into it-You want to keep your money, not lose it to those government idiots- thumbs up cheers

terbo56

Nothing to worry about 'til this happens- Everyone should get the same rate-I think it would be illegal for banks to pull that kind of shit- :spring has spr

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Well that's what I thought, it will show at the same time everywhere and that everyone will get the same rate? I'm going with that anyway!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

terbo56

That's what I'm thinkin- Good deal!! :woohoo:

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Yes I think so too!

Well I am off to be terbs its 1.30 a.m. and I am knackered! Iwill see you in the am/pm, have a great day and be safe!! xx

terbo56

You, too- We'll be here when you get here! XXXOOO

ymoilman2

nanneerose wrote:Thanks heaps Yman!

What I want to know is this, will we get the same rate as tier 1 & 2 or will it drop and we get a lesser amount, which is ok with us but why should the already rich get a higher rate than us? This tier thing is really confusing me!

Please read the following post.

Bluwolf Friday morning post emailed to Recaps

04/12/2013

As I have read there are written words of a specific 3+ rate when no one knows of such. Last I heard it has floated way past that rate and it continues to float with no way on dropping back to a lower denomination. [b]The DC gang is edgeing to get away so they can do there business to later come back and concur your world ( your living rooms).[/b]

Evil has no way on stopping what God is sending out to all involve. But to use the term that everything is on track well that would be to me a catch 22, since this is happening on Gods time and no man here knows of that time.

But one thing I will say and that is that every information that has been placed out there ,every event that has transpired pertaining to Iraq and those deadlines that are around the corner surely indicates that we are in the most prime and opportune time to recieve this blessing. It sure feels that way so as a man of Jesus I am DECLAREING THIS BLESSING OF PROSPERITY IN.

Have a beautiful day and God bless all.
Bluwolf

terbo56

Lying asshole- He needs to be drawn and quartered-He's done this shit 4 years-Someone needs to take him out behind the woodshed, and shred his ass- :giving the fin :x :x

Herb Lady

Thanks YM!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum