Latest topics
» Scamtastic RV/GCR News
Today at 2:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ENDGAME: Disclosure and the Final Defeat of the Cabal (Part 1) by David Wilcock and Corey Goode
Today at 12:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Something Going Down on Mexican Border: Masses of “Africans” Mysteriously Appear
Today at 12:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WORD: 5 Stories The Mainstream Media Reported as Real, But They Were Fake
Today at 10:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Mysterious Floating Islands Of Lake Titicaca In Peru
Today at 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pearl Harbor False Flag 75th Anniversary: Time to Admit the Deception
Today at 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Are We Humans Terminally Insane or Just Waking Up?
Today at 10:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» BUSTED!! COMET PING PONG PIZZA SHOOTER IS AN ACTOR
Today at 9:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Kp Message 12-6-16… “Energetically, something is ‘going on’ today”…
Today at 9:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Testimonial
Today at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Out-of-Body Experiences: Is It Possible to Leave the Body?
Today at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Google’s War Against Woo-Woo
Today at 9:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Last Messages ~ 2016 IS STRANGE Part 28 // NOVEMBER
Today at 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ Confession of M2 and the Gold
Today at 8:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» What Is Brain Coupling?
Today at 8:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATES ~ #PizzaGate Comet Ping Pong ~ FALSE FLAG
Yesterday at 11:39 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Global Financial Markets Plunged Into Chaos As Italy Overwhelmingly Votes “No”
Yesterday at 10:53 pm by MartyM

» The entire election steal process summarized:
Yesterday at 10:50 pm by Serena1

» Dave Schmidt's Live Call Transcript 11-30-2016
Yesterday at 10:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Oil Company Responds To US Army Corps’ Announcement, Will Continue To Proceed With Pipeline
Yesterday at 10:20 pm by Serena1

» Lines Out the Door for Nation’s First Organic Drive-Thru Restaurant
Yesterday at 10:16 pm by MartyM

» NIBIRU News ~ Discover secret planet x tsunami coming plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Rothschild Code – The World in 2017 – Planet Trump
Yesterday at 9:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Soul Communion
Yesterday at 9:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A Holographic Healing Session with Cindy Carter
Yesterday at 9:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & William Tompkins - Light Years Beyond Nuclear Propulsion
Yesterday at 9:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Standing Rock Sioux Tribe’s Statement
Yesterday at 6:44 pm by Honeybee63

» Mysterious “Thunderstorm Asthma” Now Strikes Kuwait – Hospitalizing Nearly A Thousand
Yesterday at 5:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Happy Krampas ~ Tis the Season
Yesterday at 5:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » IS THERE RV HANKY PANKY GOING ON? YOU DECIDE

IS THERE RV HANKY PANKY GOING ON? YOU DECIDE

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 IS THERE RV HANKY PANKY GOING ON? YOU DECIDE on Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:05 pm

ymoilman2

IS THERE RV HANKY PANKY GOING ON? YOU DECIDE
By concerned Dinarians….

Hi John,
There seems to be some hanky panky going on…. I was notified from folks in a very large group (that I know are dinar holders) that for the past few weeks WF has been trying to get them to exchange their IQD at a rate lower than the street rate you thought to be at about $11…. Recently two (2) folks, unrelated, were called to report to the WF Dallas exchange center where they were also approached by WF to accept a lower rate. Also…. Just had a call from a friend that was a moderator last year for two (2) different dinar chat groups. He knows a LOT of folks. A guy he met during his tenure as moderator called him a few minutes ago, reporting that he has been hearing similar stories. He is as mad as Hee-Haw….
I know how people are. They won’t want to believe it, so before they dismiss these rumors, just ask them to check it out for themselves, and get back to you to report their findings BEFORE they claim these reports are not true…. They need to call WF corporate office in San Francisco…… As a commodities broker and someone who has a cousin that is a retired banker, I can attest that if WF is doing this, even if the money is in the customer’s account as a voucher, the bank (depending upon how many they get) can monetize whatever they have x 10.
The bank is also not having to pay the additional $3 for the street rate, but they are getting out of paying the agreed upon VIP rate(s). In other words, they stand a chance at raking us for BIG bucks once again….. I hope I am wrong, but there are just too many making the same reports….
Dinarians may want to begin to investigate alternative exchange arrangements or simply decline this offer from WF and wait until the official re-valuation is announced, thus locking rates into the screen and forcing WF to exchange at the rate on the screen.

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2013/04/is-there-rv-hanky-panky-going-on-you.html

Posted by John MacHaffie at 4:41 PM

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Hanky Panky haahahaha that sounds so innocent lol!

PurpleSkyz

Admin
This hits on exactly what I have been questioning in my head. I have only been in this for 2 years but in that time I don't recall the consistency of the "reports". I am receiving calls and emails from a variety of folks all pretty much saying the same as some of the roos... and they are not roos.
So I guess it all come out sooner or later.

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. 
H
ate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
 Martin Luther King Jr

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Yeah it will purps! I have been in for over 3 years now, and as others will attest to we have heard all of this before HOWEVER, when good stuff was bantered around in the past not everyone was on the same page like they seem to be at the moment, so, it gives us a certain degree of excitement that this is finally on the home stretch! Woo hooooo!!

MartyM

I find it VERY interesting, that even if there are those who are getting Vouchers, if they are at the purported rate of $9.00, that says a lot us. I don't see WF or anyone risking to pay more than they know they will make... WHOOOOOHOOOOO ! We'll see I guess>

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
I wish someone in here knew someone in WF to verify this, it would be very exciting wouldnt it. We dont hold much dinar so a $9 would be sweeeeeeeeetttt!!! LOL $1 rate at this stage would be awesome even!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum