Latest topics
» POOFness for FEB 17: THE OTHER SIDE DID NOT MAKE IT!!
Yesterday at 11:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Eclipse of the Sun, February 26, 2017
Yesterday at 11:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sevan Bomar On Gnosis Kardia Radio - A Quest For Answers
Yesterday at 11:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anonymous - Watch This and Know Something is Going On!
Yesterday at 11:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Review of UFO activity and anomalies in the solar space for 16th-18th February 2017
Yesterday at 11:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Do People with Social Anxiety and High IQs Have a Rare Psychic Gift?
Yesterday at 11:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Cost of War
Yesterday at 11:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 8 Cannabis Facts That Defy Traditional Stereotypes – Part 1&2
Yesterday at 11:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» BEST EVER FOOTAGE NIBIRU CALIFORNIA 20th JAN 2017.MUST SEE THIS!!
Yesterday at 11:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Kp Message 2-18-17… “a 115555”
Yesterday at 11:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 13.13 Hz Schumann Resonance: The Great Shift
Yesterday at 10:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Rh Negative Bloodline - Blood Brothers & Sisters
Yesterday at 10:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sinkhole Swallows Cars In California, Oroville Dam Footage and Live Connection
Yesterday at 10:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» LAKE SHASTA /Over 90% Capacity/OROVILLE DAM UpDate!
Yesterday at 10:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan ~ Elemental Evolution - Feb 17, 2017
Yesterday at 10:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Breaking News: Astronomers have Found Over 100 Nearby Alien Worlds, Including a 'Super Earth'
Yesterday at 7:46 pm by MartyM

» It's started...Establishment panic
Yesterday at 5:08 pm by bs4ever

» …AND THE NEXT VISITOR TO ANTARCTICA IS…
Yesterday at 1:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt Feb. 15th, Weekly Update and Open Q&A???
Yesterday at 10:52 am by Red Panda

» DAVE SCHMIDT GETS ABE FROMAN VIDEOS REMOVED WITH HELP FROM HIS LEGION
Yesterday at 9:22 am by Red Panda

Who is online?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » IS THERE RV HANKY PANKY GOING ON? YOU DECIDE

IS THERE RV HANKY PANKY GOING ON? YOU DECIDE

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 IS THERE RV HANKY PANKY GOING ON? YOU DECIDE on Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:05 pm

ymoilman2

IS THERE RV HANKY PANKY GOING ON? YOU DECIDE
By concerned Dinarians….

Hi John,
There seems to be some hanky panky going on…. I was notified from folks in a very large group (that I know are dinar holders) that for the past few weeks WF has been trying to get them to exchange their IQD at a rate lower than the street rate you thought to be at about $11…. Recently two (2) folks, unrelated, were called to report to the WF Dallas exchange center where they were also approached by WF to accept a lower rate. Also…. Just had a call from a friend that was a moderator last year for two (2) different dinar chat groups. He knows a LOT of folks. A guy he met during his tenure as moderator called him a few minutes ago, reporting that he has been hearing similar stories. He is as mad as Hee-Haw….
I know how people are. They won’t want to believe it, so before they dismiss these rumors, just ask them to check it out for themselves, and get back to you to report their findings BEFORE they claim these reports are not true…. They need to call WF corporate office in San Francisco…… As a commodities broker and someone who has a cousin that is a retired banker, I can attest that if WF is doing this, even if the money is in the customer’s account as a voucher, the bank (depending upon how many they get) can monetize whatever they have x 10.
The bank is also not having to pay the additional $3 for the street rate, but they are getting out of paying the agreed upon VIP rate(s). In other words, they stand a chance at raking us for BIG bucks once again….. I hope I am wrong, but there are just too many making the same reports….
Dinarians may want to begin to investigate alternative exchange arrangements or simply decline this offer from WF and wait until the official re-valuation is announced, thus locking rates into the screen and forcing WF to exchange at the rate on the screen.

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2013/04/is-there-rv-hanky-panky-going-on-you.html

Posted by John MacHaffie at 4:41 PM

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Hanky Panky haahahaha that sounds so innocent lol!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Come visit me at www.heleneanne.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GetAnOilChange/

PurpleSkyz

Admin
This hits on exactly what I have been questioning in my head. I have only been in this for 2 years but in that time I don't recall the consistency of the "reports". I am receiving calls and emails from a variety of folks all pretty much saying the same as some of the roos... and they are not roos.
So I guess it all come out sooner or later.

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Yeah it will purps! I have been in for over 3 years now, and as others will attest to we have heard all of this before HOWEVER, when good stuff was bantered around in the past not everyone was on the same page like they seem to be at the moment, so, it gives us a certain degree of excitement that this is finally on the home stretch! Woo hooooo!!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

MartyM

I find it VERY interesting, that even if there are those who are getting Vouchers, if they are at the purported rate of $9.00, that says a lot us. I don't see WF or anyone risking to pay more than they know they will make... WHOOOOOHOOOOO ! We'll see I guess>

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
I wish someone in here knew someone in WF to verify this, it would be very exciting wouldnt it. We dont hold much dinar so a $9 would be sweeeeeeeeetttt!!! LOL $1 rate at this stage would be awesome even!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum