Latest topics
» UPDATES ~ Marines Land At Langley?
Today at 8:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Since 1997, 264 Cases Of Sexual Harassment In Congress Have Been Settled For A Total Of $17,250,854
Today at 8:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATES ~ Unmasking Qs Identity
Today at 8:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Massive"Booms" Around the Planet/As Earth Slows Rotation.
Today at 8:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Happy Tuesday/Monday
Today at 8:13 pm by terbo56

» UPDATE ~ Salvator Mundi - Mystery surrounds $450M da Vinci painting
Today at 6:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccine Safety Project - Help RFK, Jr. Now
Today at 5:37 pm by terbo56

» ANOTHER ONE!!! Witness About To Expose Hillary Clinton Is Missing, Feared Dead
Today at 4:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» GoldFish Report Special Schedule Announcement for week of 11/20/2017
Today at 4:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Kathy Griffin: “I’ve Completely Lost My Mind” lol was there ever any question?
Today at 4:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Predictive Programming: Simpson's & Seth MacFarlane
Today at 4:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» On Mysterious Radio discussing Ley Lines and Earth’s Energy Points
Today at 4:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Pain Management & structural Restoration in Reno
Today at 3:22 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» What is REASON? Is The Universe Rational?
Today at 3:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Major Player in Hillary’s Inner Circle Suddenly Commits Suicide
Today at 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Fascinating Clues Around Q’s 4Chan Leaks: White Rabbits & Hidden Hyperspace Kingdoms
Today at 12:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Special Message for the FBI, CIA, Homeland Security, DIA, MI6, MI5, etc., etc., etc., by Anna von Reitz
Today at 11:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Best Night Sky Events, November 20-30 2017 - Eyes On The Skies
Today at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cindy Kay Currier ~ Secrets of the Secret Space Program
Today at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for NOV 19: So Much Trouble In The World so I will scam gullible folks for donations!
Today at 10:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Possible New Source on Discovery of Frozen City under Antarctic Ice
Today at 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nazca Alien Mummies Update - Tortured and Killed and From Off World - (Project Camelot)
Today at 10:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Planet X Earthquake Cataclysm plus MORE
Today at 10:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mercenary Inside the Delano
Today at 10:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Conspiracy No More: US Government Openly Meets to Discuss Future of Chemtrails/ Geoengineering
Today at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Clif High C60 Mention Causes Sell Out, Top NASA Scientist Explains Benefits
Today at 10:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Kp Message 11-20-17… “It’s Important to ‘Stay in the Higher Vibrations’ Right Now”
Today at 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» We Are In A Huge Upgrade of Expanded Consciousness
Today at 9:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Glowing Spheres over Manitoba, Canada plus MORE
Today at 9:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Taurid meteor event on Nov. 20
Today at 9:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Linda Moulton Howe Interviews Cheryl Costa
Today at 9:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» 2017-11-19 Connecting Consciousness with Simon Parkes
Yesterday at 8:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tsunami Alert Issued After Strong M7.3 Earthquake Hits New Caledonia, Vanuatu Region
Yesterday at 7:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » TRUTH IN CONSPIRACY THEORIES » CONSPIRACY & FALSE FLAG EVENTS: PAST & PRESENT » Project Camelot - John Kettler - "The Latest Intel, one and two"

Project Camelot - John Kettler - "The Latest Intel, one and two"

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Project Camelot - John Kettler - "The Latest Intel, one and two"
http://mikephilbin.blogspot.com/2012/02/project-camelot-john-kettler-latest.html

Monday, February 20, 2012
Is internet researcher John Kettler a Mitty-like wack-job, satirical CIA plant or legit empath/alien contactee/area 51'er with Above Top Secret clearance to the real story behind 'the news you're never told'?

For me, this is another great Project Camelot WHITE NOISE interview that merely adds to the 'fog of war' and leaves the listener with no real way to get a decent handle on this insanely convoluted INTELLIGENCE game that is ruling your lives, FOR PROFIT and nothing else.

I suppose you gotta interview/employ the right people for 'whatever agenda you wanna publicly germinate' and let them doo thur thaaang.
Only when the FOR PROFIT intelligence game is BANNED from Free Planet will we really know what our lives have been for the last few hundred decades.

CYNICAL FOOTNOTE: for a moment, later in the first interview, I had the terrible thought, "This seems to suggest that the Iran Nuke Situation is being globally publicised to have 'good ET's step in to cancel the Third World War that would ensue." like this was all a set up for FAKE ALIEN INVASION. And this doesn't seem AT ALL plausible ... in the sense that 'all those false flag events' to get fake wars started ... were all those innocent lives lost JUST to substantiate that Fake Alien Invasion that Hollywood's been banging us over the noggin with for the last few decades.

Here's the SECOND appearance of John Kettler from Feb 26th on Project Camelot: http://mikephilbin.blogspot.com/2012/02/project-camelot-john-kettler-latest.html

In fact, I'm 'very tempted' to direct the reader to my more recent post about ESMC or Electronic Stalking or Mind Control. Seriously, if I ever come on here stating that I've 'had messages from extra-terrestrials', a phenomenon that's NEVER happened to me, be assured that I've become a victim of ESMC.

Thanks ymollman2, but not sure about this one. :?:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum