Latest topics
» POOPness for JUNE 16: ZAP SCAMKOWSKI Only
Enough of the Old Ways and the Old Paradigms… Enough, Already… EmptyToday at 11:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Happy Fathers Day - 2019
Enough of the Old Ways and the Old Paradigms… Enough, Already… EmptyToday at 3:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Graphic for June 16, 2019
Enough of the Old Ways and the Old Paradigms… Enough, Already… EmptyToday at 3:13 pm by ReneGade

» UFO News ~ Giant Disk Seen Near Sun On NASA Images plus MORE
Enough of the Old Ways and the Old Paradigms… Enough, Already… EmptyToday at 2:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New footage offers clear views of Area 51
Enough of the Old Ways and the Old Paradigms… Enough, Already… EmptyToday at 2:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WikiLeaks’ Assange Says His Life at Stake in Extradition Fight
Enough of the Old Ways and the Old Paradigms… Enough, Already… EmptyToday at 2:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New Series: In Plain Sight - Gigi Young
Enough of the Old Ways and the Old Paradigms… Enough, Already… EmptyToday at 1:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ancient Anomalies Academia Cannot Explain
Enough of the Old Ways and the Old Paradigms… Enough, Already… EmptyToday at 1:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CERN - CMS prepares for the High-Luminosity LHC
Enough of the Old Ways and the Old Paradigms… Enough, Already… EmptyToday at 1:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Independence, Missouri, City Councils Adopts Ordinance Prohibiting AMI Smart Meters
Enough of the Old Ways and the Old Paradigms… Enough, Already… EmptyToday at 1:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Spain rolls out 5G network using Huawei gear despite US blacklisting Chinese tech giant
Enough of the Old Ways and the Old Paradigms… Enough, Already… EmptyToday at 1:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New Age, Asscension and Disclosure Hijack
Enough of the Old Ways and the Old Paradigms… Enough, Already… EmptyToday at 1:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» HAPPY FATHERS DAY
Enough of the Old Ways and the Old Paradigms… Enough, Already… EmptyToday at 1:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Planet X Caught on Time Lapse plus MORE
Enough of the Old Ways and the Old Paradigms… Enough, Already… EmptyToday at 11:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Connecting Consciousness - Simon WooWoo Parkes
Enough of the Old Ways and the Old Paradigms… Enough, Already… EmptyToday at 11:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA Space Station Captures UFO To Examine It
Enough of the Old Ways and the Old Paradigms… Enough, Already… EmptyToday at 11:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Full Strawberry Moon and 5 Bright Planets Visible to the Naked Eye - Eyes On The Skies
Enough of the Old Ways and the Old Paradigms… Enough, Already… EmptyToday at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» DARK JOURNALIST: TO THE STARS TTSA CIA UFO DISCLOSURE CULT! SPECIAL REPORT!
Enough of the Old Ways and the Old Paradigms… Enough, Already… EmptyYesterday at 8:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Wilson Leak: Latest Developments. Richard Dolan The Big Picture.
Enough of the Old Ways and the Old Paradigms… Enough, Already… EmptyYesterday at 5:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Good for your pocketbook but not your health: 3 Reasons why LED lights are not the best option
Enough of the Old Ways and the Old Paradigms… Enough, Already… EmptyYesterday at 2:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Long-lost 'Snoopy' lunar lander finally found
Enough of the Old Ways and the Old Paradigms… Enough, Already… EmptyYesterday at 2:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Former Homeless Man Opens Food Truck to Feed Those in Need
Enough of the Old Ways and the Old Paradigms… Enough, Already… EmptyYesterday at 2:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
www.cannabananadaze.com

CBD/THC OIL INFO
GROWING TIPS & MORE

ONLY NATURES MAGIC

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health (Mental, Emotional, Physical & Spiritual), Nutrition (Nutrient, Diets, Illness, Pain), Energy Medicine (Energy Fields, Body, Spirit), Structural Medicine (Bones, Tissues, Patterns, Memory) and more For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » VOICES CARRY » KAUILAPELE » Enough of the Old Ways and the Old Paradigms… Enough, Already…

Enough of the Old Ways and the Old Paradigms… Enough, Already…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Enough of the Old Ways and the Old Paradigms… Enough, Already…

Posted on 2013/04/18 by kauilapele

Enough of the Old Ways and the Old Paradigms… Enough, Already… 130304_new_hair_guy_p1000378_crop_240_2A “New Paradigm of Now” Being

The last Blossom was titled, “This is a Time When You Are Releasing All That No Longer Serves“.
I scanned through the article. And although I did not read the whole
thing, all I needed to see was that one statement. That was it (for me,
at least). This is a Time When You Are Releasing All That No Longer Serves.

Lately, from time to time, I’ve been noticing a few articles, about “this government thing is going on” or “that new financial system is coming online” or “this terrible thing has happened”, or “that terrible thing is surely going to happen”. “This was a cabal false flag”, “That was a cabal in drag.” And on and on it goes.

Finally, I got to a point where I just said, “Enough, already. This (or that) is not mine to pay attention to. In any way, shape, or form.” Enough, already!!!

Now all I’m saying here is that all of the “this or that” mentioned above is simply not mine. Am I saying, “It’s not yours”? No. Everyone has free will to pay attention to whatever they want.

But that stuff is clearly… not mine. All of it (for me) is old… old paradigm.

You might want to do a search of this blog for “old paradigm”. See what comes up. You might ask yourself (as I have for myself),
“What old paradigms am I still carrying within me?” Or, “What parts of
my personality are still aligned with ‘the past’, or ‘things that worked
great… back then’.”

For me, folks, all I will say is that “This is a Time When I Am Releasing All That No Longer Serves“… Old things, old ways of thinking, old ways of feeling, old ways of doing, old ways of being.

I am here to serve “The Light”. In this moment. Whatever that means, to me, in this moment… of Now.

Thanks to: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
Thanks again!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum