Latest topics
» #HATJ & RKB Description and Impressions of Court Hearing 10.18.17
Today at 5:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 400 Mysterious Ancient Stone Structures Discovered In Saudi Arabia
Today at 1:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scamtastic RV/CGR News ~ ALERT! Tu-E Capital Denies "Scam" Allegation plus MORE
Today at 12:45 pm by RamblerNash

» Signs and wonders! Red October: Afternoon turns dark and the Sun turns blood red over the UK
Today at 12:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes - Network of Global Corporate Control 10 17 17
Today at 12:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» David Wilcock ~ Vegas Terror and Disclosure: Is Something Very Big About to Happen?
Today at 11:55 am by Avebury

» Now All Americans Will Be Microchipped On the Will Of Police : Resolution (H.R.4919) Passed by Senate
Today at 11:46 am by Avebury

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Position Timeline plus MORE
Today at 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ NASA Does Not Want You To See This Video AT ALL plus MORE
Today at 11:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Two pyramids found on ocean floor, New Providence Island
Today at 11:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Missing Vegas Hotel Guard Emerges
Today at 11:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Individual vs. the Staged Collective by Jon Rappoport
Today at 10:10 am by Avebury

» Psilocybin Appears to ‘Reset’ Brain Activity of Depressed Patients
Today at 3:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lisa Renee: Personal Integrity
Today at 2:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Journalist Behind Leak that Exposed Clinton’s Criminal Campaign Donors, Dies in Car Explosion
Today at 2:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alfred Webre - PART I&2 -Dr. Katherine Horton: Melanie Vritschan's removal of torture-robotization DEW
Today at 2:12 am by PurpleSkyz

»  NASA Spacecraft captured Ancient Mining Machine on Asteroid Eros?
Today at 2:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ex-NASA Scientist Accuses the Space Agency 'Garbling' Images to Hide Things
Today at 2:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Did Easter Islanders Have Early Contact with South Americans?
Yesterday at 8:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Heather & Randy Due in Court Tomorrow
Yesterday at 5:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scamtastic RV/CGR News ~ October 17, 2017
Yesterday at 4:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Making A Difference in a Troubled World
Yesterday at 4:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » “MY INDICATOR SCALE ON A 1 TO 10 RATIO HAS JUST HIT 10 AS OF THIS MORNING FOR,,,,”:Okie Oil Man

“MY INDICATOR SCALE ON A 1 TO 10 RATIO HAS JUST HIT 10 AS OF THIS MORNING FOR,,,,”:Okie Oil Man

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Latest RV Updates Found At dinarguru.com 19 April

4-19-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man I AM CONSTANTLY RECEIVING INFORMATION ABOUT IMMINENCE OF THIS OCCURRING RAPIDLY. INFORMATION KEEP'S POURING IN AND THERE HAS NOT BEEN 1 NEGATIVE BIT OF INFORMATION FURNISHED ME FOR SEVERAL DAY'S....THE SPECIFIC'S ARE STILL A WELL GUARDED SECRET THAT THE GENERAL PUBLIC ARE NOT TO BE PRIVIED TO PRESENTLY AS I ALSO AM NOT PRIVIED TO EACH AND EVERY DETAIL. [post 2 of 2]

4-19-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man GOOD FRIDAY AMERICA, SHIP'S AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIEND'S. WELL TODAY AS WELL AS LAST NIGHT THERE ARE A SCURRY OF ACTIVITY GOING ON TO BRING TO FRUITION OUR RETURN ON INVESTMENT. THE MEETING'S IN WASHINGTON, NEW YORK AND LONDON IS STILL IN PROGRESS. OUR FRIEND'S IN IRAQ ARE PREPARING FOR EITHER ANOTHER HOLIDAY OR A CELEBRATION SATURDAY (THEIR TIME) MY INDICATOR SCALE ON A 1 TO 10 RATIO HAS JUST HIT 10 AS OF THIS MORNING FOR ACTION TO BE TAKEN IN THE VERY NEAR TERM. [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2Qw8Gn3iN

MartyM

Gotta Love Okie... one day someone will actually tell him the Truth, and or he may realize that releasing the truth to us isn't going to effect the process of the RV or Global reset, only the money some folks might be making off of this 'Process'. And I am in no way implying that Okie is involved with that. We are really only an insignificant drop in the bucket when it comes to the 'Big Picture' and the power struggles going on. We're already slaves, why should they worry 'bout us.... 'jus sayin.

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Yes not a truer word was spoken Marty, one day he will be right!!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Come visit me at www.heleneanne.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GetAnOilChange/

Hoping that day is a soon-coming one sunny

Thanks again Yom 4 bringing this here 4 us :)

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Agreed 7freemom I think we are all hoping it is today lol! How good would that be wooo hooo keep the positive vibes going out!!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Come visit me at www.heleneanne.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GetAnOilChange/

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum