Latest topics
» Now it's illegal. Haha, so omission isn't deception anymore? No natural law? Teach us by example; admit your error! NOW!
Today at 7:20 pm by MusicAlchemy

» More TDA stuff... yawn
Today at 6:12 pm by metech

» Cindy Kay Currier ~ TDA Accounts—Why accessing yours is illegal
Today at 5:18 pm by MusicAlchemy

» The Great American Eclipse plus more
Today at 3:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists Remotely Hack Brain, Control Body Movements
Today at 2:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Date for planet Nibiru to crash into Earth encrypted in Pyramid of Giza plus MORE
Today at 2:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFOs Flying Dark plus MORE
Today at 2:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» If You Love the Blue Avians and want Full DISCLOSURE WATCH THIS
Today at 11:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 8/19-8/25
Today at 11:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Over to Westminster
Today at 10:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» BREAKING: Congressman Dana Rohrabacher Meets WikiLeaks' Assange, Says ‘Clintons Are Going Down’
Today at 8:20 am by Visionkeeper

» NBC News: Hillary Clinton Covered Up Pedophile Ring At State Department
Today at 2:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» More coastal water appears to retreat | Acapulco beach
Today at 12:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» 31 Signs You're an Earth Angel and What to Do If You Are!
Today at 12:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eyes wide Open ~ Christmas Comes Early This Year! Part 1
Today at 12:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Stone Made Of "Pure Oxygen" Found In Africa?
Yesterday at 11:42 pm by MartyM

» Listen…...
Yesterday at 7:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Have You Seen What's Happening In Africa ?
Yesterday at 7:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Wes Annac - How Does Marijuana Help the Body?
Yesterday at 7:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Utilizing YOUR Treasury Direct Accounts ~ Updates
Yesterday at 4:57 pm by RamblerNash

» Crop Circle ~ Sutton Hall, Nr Rochford, Essex.
Yesterday at 3:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Planet X Causing Strange Lights Phenomenon in the sky plus MORE
Yesterday at 2:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » Johnnie's Open Letter to Okie

Johnnie's Open Letter to Okie

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Johnnie's Open Letter to Okie on Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:19 pm

ymoilman2

Johnnie's Open Letter to Okie
THIS posting from Okie needs a response from me

[..okieoilman] GOOD MONDAY AFTERNOON AMERICA, SHIP'S AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIEND'S. TODAY IS A DAY OF INDESCRIBLE ACTIVTTY GOING ON PRESENTLY BRINGING OUR DREAM'S TO FRUITION. AS I STATED LAST WEEK I UNDERSTAND THIS IS THE MOST PROMISING WEEK WE HAVE EVER HAD AND ALL INDICATOR'S TODAY SEEM'S TO PROVE THAT STATEMENT. THERE MAY EVEN BE INFORMATION FURNISHED TODAY AND IF THERE ARE I WELL SHARE AS I GET IT. NOW---LAST WEEK THERE WERE A VICIOUS E-MAIL SENT ME FROM A MR.McAFFEE AND A LADY NAMED CAROL BEAM--WELL IT TURN'S OUT AFTER A VERY PLESANT CONVERSATION THIS MORNING WITH MS. BEAM THAT SHE WAS IMPERSONATED AS I ALSO HAVE BEEN IN THE PAST. I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE FOR IMPLICATING HER IN SOMETHING SHE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH. I CERTAINLY KNOW HER POSITION AS I MYSELF HAVE BEEN IMPERSONATED AND QUOTED BEFORE THAT I ALSO HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH. I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE FOR ANY DISCOMFORT SHE HAS FELT AS I HAVE HAD THE SAME FEELINGS BEING ACCUSED OF SOMETHING I ALSO HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH. I AM ON TOP OF THE SITUATION AND WILL REPORT ANY ACTIVITY LATER ON TODAY IF I RECEIVE IT IN. THINGS ARE EXCELLENT THIS AFTERNOON----BLESSINGS AND AGAIN MY APOLOGY TO MRS. BEAM
========================================================
To Okie
I respect your character and integrity and realize you have a tough assignment representing this dinar RV posting.

First Off --- I NEVER WROTE AN EMAIL TO YOU ON ANYTHING and I don't even have your email. Please forward the email to me (johnmachaffie@gmail.com) so I can have the authorities do a trace on it for criminal charges.
Secondly ---- This Mr. McAFFEE quoted above is some irish dude who I am not related to. My name is MacHaffie, a proper Scotch fellow trying to help get the truth out.
Thirdly ----- For your information, there is a lot of suffering folks out here waiting and waiting for this Dinar Blessing to rescue there families. We are getting VERY FRUSTRATED with the continued lies and deceptions of the bankers.

GOD Bless,

John MacHaffie --- a humble servant of Our Loving LORD

Posted by John MacHaffie at 2:29 PM

2 Re: Johnnie's Open Letter to Okie on Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:24 pm

terbo56

Mr. MacHaffie, Thankyou for that- It's about time these 'liars' are called out for all to see-God bless you, my fine sir!! bravo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum