Latest topics
» BLACK LODGE - Prayer Song
Today at 1:54 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 9/16-9/22
Today at 12:35 pm by kiaraxavier

» Entirely New Communication Channels Conducting Light Found in the Brain
Today at 12:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Has'NASA warned Planet Xon a Straight Trajectory with Earth? plus MORE
Today at 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATES ~ Hurricane Maria
Today at 11:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Free Individual is greater than the State by Jon Rappoport
Today at 11:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Again Strange Lights Appear In The Sky During Massive Earthquake In Mexico
Today at 11:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Next court Hearing for HATJ and RKB
Today at 11:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Unknown Flying Object Photo Taken over Devon, England plus MORE
Today at 11:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cindy Kay Currier ~ "Rules phobia" & lack of shared values
Today at 11:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford Responds To Anna Von Reitz - September 19, 2017
Today at 7:58 am by MartyM

» The Orchestrated Financial Fall of America and the World
Today at 7:54 am by MartyM

» Bill Gates Funding MIT Development of Micro Implants to Automatically Give Babies Vaccines
Today at 1:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» War… by Visionkeeper
Today at 1:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for SEPT 12: THIS IS THE WEEK (to con more saps for donations!)
Yesterday at 11:30 pm by RamblerNash

» xox New Moon Blessings xox
Yesterday at 10:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» PEACE CORPS NEPAL; A Search For Enlightenment
Yesterday at 9:22 pm by countofarran

» Large M7.1 Earthquake strikes near Mexico City
Yesterday at 8:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for SEPT 17: Once In A Lifetime
Yesterday at 4:08 pm by pemaquid72

» Murder by Numbers - Bobby "The Brain" Heenan
Yesterday at 2:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » Okie Oil Man 4/29/13 Afternoon SpiritualWarrior Today at 1:47 am

Okie Oil Man 4/29/13 Afternoon SpiritualWarrior Today at 1:47 am

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Okie Oil Man 4/29/13 Afternoon
SpiritualWarrior Today at 1:47 am

[..okieoilman] GOOD MONDAY AFTERNOON AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. WELL AS I STATED LAST WEEK WE SHOULD HEAR OR SEE SOMETHING TODAY. WELL AT THE PRESENT TIME WE ARE IN THE HEARING MODE. THE LATEST WORD RECEIVED IS SOME OF THE PAYMASTERS IN DIFFERENT WORLD LOCATIONS WERE CONTACTED TODAY TO ENTER THEIR NUMERICAL CODE IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE U.S.T. TO GET THE PROCESS ROLLING. THERE ARE NEW ADMINISTRATORS TO FACILITATE THE ACTIVATION OF THE R/V-C/E AND ARE WORKING ON THE COMPLETION OF THE PROCESS PRESENTLY. I HAVE INFORMATION THAT I WANT TO THANK MY FRIEND MR. D. FOR FURNISHING ME JUST MOMENTS AGO FROM IRAQ. ACCORDING TO IRAQI CONTACT THE BANKS ARE STILL CLOSED IN IRAQ AND ALSO MR.M. HAS CLOSED DOWN 10 T.V. STATIONS AND NEWSPAPERS. (TRYING TO HIDE SOMETHING?). SEEMS MR. M. DOESN'T WANT THE WORLD TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON. WE WILL GET A CALL BACK FROM IRAQ AS SOON AS THE BANKS RE-OPEN. THEY HAVE BEEN CLOSED SEVERAL DAY'S NOW AND THE PUBLIC IS OUTRAGED. I STILL STAND BY MY STATEMENT OF IRAQ BEING OUT OF THE PICTURE AS TO THE RELEASE OF THE R/V OR C/E BUT IT MAY BY CIRCUMSTANCE ONLY BE ASSOCIATED WITH THE RELEASE FROM THE COURTESY STANDPOINT ONLY BY THE I.M.F. TODAY IS NOT OVER AND I AM EXPECTING TO SEE ACTIVITY AT ANY MOMENT. THIS IS STILL A FLUID SITUATION BUT THE NECESSARY PROCEDURES ARE IN PROGRESS AND SHOULD APPEAR IN THE FORM OF SEEING AND NOT JUST HEARING AT ANY TIME. UNTIL THEN--KEEP THE PRAYERS GOING UP AND KEEP THE FAITH----BLESSINGS

[..okieoilman] WHEN AND IF NEW INTEL IS RECEIVED--I WILL RETURN

[..okieoilman] TO THOSE IN THE KNOW--RENO SHOULD BE ROLLING SHORTLY

[..okieoilman] WEST COAST CORPORATE OFFICE IS NOW THE CONTROL AUTHORITY AND IS IN SOLE CONTROL

[..okieoilman] YOUR LOCALE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO ACCESS "THE BANK"--AS ALL WILL HAVE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AS SOON AS THIS BECOMES ACTIVE--

[..okieoilman] I HAVE BEEN LURKING READING SOME CONJECTURE AND SPECULATION FROM DIFFERENT INDIVIDUALS AND SOME OF YOU ARE CORRECT AND SOME NOT--EVERYTHING IN THE FORM OF INFORMATION IS PURPOSEFULLY NOT STATED FOR CONFIDENTIALITY PURPOSES

[u]

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Thanks Yman!!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Come visit me at www.heleneanne.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GetAnOilChange/

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum