OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Backwards Bizarro World of New Normals EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Backwards Bizarro World of New Normals EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Backwards Bizarro World of New Normals EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Backwards Bizarro World of New Normals EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Backwards Bizarro World of New Normals EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Backwards Bizarro World of New Normals EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Backwards Bizarro World of New Normals EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Backwards Bizarro World of New Normals EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Backwards Bizarro World of New Normals EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Backwards Bizarro World of New Normals EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Backwards Bizarro World of New Normals EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Backwards Bizarro World of New Normals EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Backwards Bizarro World of New Normals EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Backwards Bizarro World of New Normals EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Backwards Bizarro World of New Normals EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Backwards Bizarro World of New Normals EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Backwards Bizarro World of New Normals EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Backwards Bizarro World of New Normals EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Backwards Bizarro World of New Normals EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Backwards Bizarro World of New Normals EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Backwards Bizarro World of New Normals EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Backwards Bizarro World of New Normals EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Backwards Bizarro World of New Normals

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Backwards Bizarro World of New Normals

Monday, April 29th, 2013. Filed under: Activism Big Brother Just Zen Mind Control Orwellian World The Awakening

The Backwards Bizarro World of New Normals Energetic-matrix_illusion_Humanity-Healing31

by Zen Gardner

You might be noticing the old notions of the world around us are
slipping away. Just as the new milky, metallic skies are now integrated
into society and taken for granted as the norm, many other physical and
societal aspects of our world have been devolved by the social engineers
and adopted by the mass psyche.

And it leaves the uninformed empty, confused, dazed and finally numb and complacent.

Ah, peace at last. Just stop struggling, future droids.

Meet the new world peace. An engineered environment of exhausted
spirits who finally give in to the bombardment of reversed truths,
cognitive dissonance, denials, omitted information and state propaganda.

And a techno-hell of manipulated weaponized information driven into a seduced mind.

The Backwards Bizarro World of New Normals Complacency1

The Creeping Paralysis of Complacency

“Why struggle? It’s no use.” says the failing human spirit. “I’m not
seeing what I think I’m seeing. The skies have always been like this, or
there’s some good reason. If it was important to know it would be on
the news. Endless wars are good and keep us safe. So does constant
surveillance and the loss of privacy. And the wealthy must deserve more
because they always seem to stay on top and get more.” etc.

So help me, government.

And so the militarized police triumphantly occupy American streets. After all, we’re under attack.

By them. But who’s looking. Once again, Orwell gets outdone.

The Backwards Bizarro World of New Normals Allobamaallthetime.jpgw780

Boldly Stated Complete Fallacies

“The war on terror!”, now conveniently hitting the “homeland” screams
from every system megaphone and implanted neural response. Nothing but
baseline stimulus/response manipulation. As it is with the money scam,
the media, our education paradigm, you name it.

Mr. Scam Man is bringing you a dream.

Trouble is so few identify it for what it is. They fight inside the
prescribed parameters amongst themselves, but never step outside to see
the mind-altering Truth that the whole show is staged by nefarious
manipulators. Way too humbling. Negates everything they thought and ever
did as obsolete.

When you face the facts you come up with new, empowering realities.
There ARE these nefarious forces trying to control everything and there
ARE multitudes of mind-numbed, indoctrinated drones now in existence
that are set to fulfill the wishes of such a wicked source. The problem
is getting compounded now with these stepped up internal false flags.
Americans are becoming seriously freaked out to where they’re getting to
be like paranoid schizophrenics imagining bugs crawling under their
skin.

And they call us crazy.

The Backwards Bizarro World of New Normals War-on-terror_uncle_sam-478x640

What Else Are We Duped About? “Let Me Count the Ways….”

–The war on terror is an elaborate hoax, as are all wars.

–The medical industry is owned and run by [color:bda8=blue !important][color:bda8=blue !important]money [color:bda8=blue !important]making mongrels who don’t care about you, never mind your health.

–Politics is a show, a distraction, a farce. You have no voice. It’s pretend participation and a controlled venting device.

–Food isn’t food. It’s altered, and the cancers, obesity, diabetes, gene altering and other afflictions are all deliberate.

–Nuclear and electronic radiation, oil spills, ecological disasters
and even weather incidents are readily induced. Humanity is being
subdued and reduced.

–Etc. The list is as long as you have time to research. They’ve
screwed with anything they can think of from music to mind control,
science to history, fashion to sports and amusements.

The whole thing’s a scam.

Our current social milieu dictates a very strange, shallow reality:
“How do I appear? Do I fit in? I need more money for more stuff. I need
comfort and security.”

It’s that far gone. People’s needs are defined by the media and
social networking norms. And these are being redefined by the day.
Shifting colors, talking heads, motifs, seeming social standards, all
are subjectively set by virtually whomever is controlling the TV set.

Enjoying it? Cuz it’s determining your future!

Or not….if you bust out.

Epilogue

Don’t fall for it. Watch out for the assumptive speech, where
subjective descriptions and ready made conclusions are passed on as
fact. It’s doublespeak disguised as objective information. Get free to
where you can easily spot it. Don’t be had. Stay awake and alert, and
advise your loved ones to do the same by pointing these tricks out.

There is always hope for the living, even if they haven’t had the
awakening yet. What’s coming at us is gonna drive millions off of their
comatose cots and when they hit the floor the wake up will be rude. But
it’s still a wake up.

The best advice we can give anyone is to snap out of it and get
themselves to consciousness, in whatever language suits the situation.

It’s all easy from there.

Much love, Zen

ZenGardner.com

Thanks to Zen at:http://www.zengardner.com

AJAnderson

AJAnderson

........And now we get to the definition of "Normal", what is it? The definition has changed so many times the definition is not "Normal"!

http://www.asset-protection-101.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

HA! Good question AJ... what is normal???

Well I think it is so unrecognizable these days that no one can answer that one.

Anonymous

I think Zen more or less defines what he thinks the new normal is, which is more or less what the TV tells people normal is at any given moment. Normal is definitely a moving target though, AJ is right about that. Maybe abnormal is the new normal?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Oh good! I was hoping for that. This means I am finally normal then. Why does this feel so wrong?? hahaha

Anonymous

There are lots of permutations of abnormal. Zen is saying "zombie is the new normal." We're abnormal because we're not zombies. Not yet anyway.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Couldn't Normal be defined as "doing the same thing every day expecting a different result?" I know that's the definition of crazy but it also appears to be normal!

AJAnderson

AJAnderson

Insanity is the new normal, At least for most! I remember as a younger man, trying the same thing over and over expecting a different outcome, then I discovered all I had to do was change one action in the scenario and the outcome would change. Success is following those who are successful no matter the scenario, that was the action I needed to change.

The definition of normal has not changed only certain man/womans vision has changed for the world, therefore, changing the lives of others who follow, which in turn leads to the leading by the nose theroy. And if one does not wake up, that leading will lead down the tube!

Power, greed and money are the biggest problems in the world, get rid of that and the world changes. We could start with the stopping of paying all taxes! That would bring them to their knees in 30 days with changes inside of 90 days, but to wake the Zombies up is almost impossible these days. The "Snowball Effect"!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

True that AJ!! How would you stop paying taxes? What happens to you if you can't pay your tax over there?

AJAnderson

AJAnderson

nanneerose wrote:True that AJ!! How would you stop paying taxes? What happens to you if you can't pay your tax over there?

In the USofA, there are Constitutional taxes and there are volunitary taxes. Its these volunitray taxes that are the problem. Such as the income tax, which is created by voluntreeing into the Socail Security Act (SSA). The section that creates the income tax in the SSA is section 801. There is no mandatory submission to the SSA, if there was it would be unconstitutional. That came down in the case of US v. Butler, 297 U.S. 1, 56 S.Ct. 312, which held;

“Principle that attainment of prohibited ends may not be accomplished by Congress under pretext of exercising granted powers is applicable to federal power to levy taxes, and while power of taxation may be used by Congress as means to effectuate another power also expressly granted, Congress may not tax for purposes which are within exclusive province of states.”

"Congress, having no power to compel compliance by farmers with scheme to regulate agricultural acreage and production, may not indirectly attain its ends by raising funds through taxation and appropriating them for purchasing compliance by farmers by means of production adjustment contracts."

"If the taxing power may not be used as the instrument to enforce a regulation of matters of state concern with respect to which the Congress has no authority to interfere, may it, as in the present case, be employed to raise the money necessary to purchase a compliance which the Congress is powerless to command? The government asserts that whatever might be said against the validity of the plan, if compulsory, it is constitutionally sound because the end is accomplished by voluntary co-operation. There are two sufficient answers to the contention. The regulation is not in fact voluntary. The farmer, of course, may refuse to comply, but the price of such refusal is the loss of benefits. The amount offered is intended to be sufficient to exert pressure on him to *71 agree to the proposed regulation. [FN19] The power to confer or withhold unlimited benefits is the power to coerce or destroy."

This case is telling us to quit volunteering! Pure and simple! And there should be no fear! To do just that.

Volunteering is the "New Normal", volunteering into goverment programs that is, such as Obama Care, which falls under the SSA. Hows 3.8% of income for capitals gains sound. Not good for me! I do not volunteer!

But to answer your question, the fear is Jail. If defended upon the above case there should be no jail.

FEAR, FEAR, FEAR is the "New Normal". I do not fear them!

Last edited by AJAnderson on Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additions)

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

If you can't afford to pay your income tax over here if you are self employed for example then you can work out a payment plan with them. Tax evasion is a different story though you will actually go to jail for that. But EVERYONE gets taxed over here no matter what and they are now talking about what else they can add a tax to to pay their humungus bills!

Fear is a hard thing to overcome though, I would hate to go to jail over stupid money and I would not be able to afford to pay a really good lawyer to get me out of it so we just pay.

AJAnderson

AJAnderson

nanneerose wrote:If you can't afford to pay your income tax over here if you are self employed for example then you can work out a payment plan with them. Tax evasion is a different story though you will actually go to jail for that. But EVERYONE gets taxed over here no matter what and they are now talking about what else they can add a tax to to pay their humungus bills!

Fear is a hard thing to overcome though, I would hate to go to jail over stupid money and I would not be able to afford to pay a really good lawyer to get me out of it so we just pay.

True education is the key. If you get to the bottom of the act creating the tax you may find the foundation to defenses without a lawyer. Making you hire an attorney is also part of the fear factor.

Here I have found that knowing the law and knowing most are unconstitutional and knowing how to defend that is the best kept secret they do not want you to know.

Not knowing what your laws state makes it hard for me to completely answer questions, but I am assuming, your laws are similar to our so called laws, which are not real laws and its the fear factor that makes "citizen subjects" complacent.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Yeah I would agree with you there but I can't understand a damn word of it. But you are absolutely correct in saying Education is the key!!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

hahahaha
The Backwards Bizarro World of New Normals 1187920337

AJAnderson

AJAnderson

nanneerose wrote:Yeah I would agree with you there but I can't understand a damn word of it. But you are absolutely correct in saying Education is the key!!

Yep, I heard that about the book I wrote on the subject as well. AJ

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Oh really AJ? I guess you have to be pretty smart to 'get' that info, it just makes no sense to me but that's exactly how they write stuff so people like me will not understand it and just go "oh whatever" and forget about it!!

AJAnderson

AJAnderson

nanneerose wrote:Oh really AJ? I guess you have to be pretty smart to 'get' that info, it just makes no sense to me but that's exactly how they write stuff so people like me will not understand it and just go "oh whatever" and forget about it!!

That is what the "New Normal" is really all about. Write it so People cannot understand it, so they shug their shoulders and say "the government wrote it or said it so it must be true, so I better comply or go to jail". It really does not have much to do with being smart, but it does have to do with getting the right information and knowing how and when to apply it.

1ness

1ness

greetings and salutations to one and all ,
people corporations persons humans pay taxes ,men and women do not ,they are divine living spirits ,having an experience on the planet ,give into them by their Creator .you are not a person 8 people a corporation or a human ,all these words have meaning in law which make you citizens ,And all citizens must pay taxes ! I would invite all of you to visit divineprovince.org for a new kind of education on who and what you truly are ,and why you do not pay the taxes ,fines, levys or anything like that . it is prepaid you already paid for it when you were born . please do not take my word for it I do not have a vested interest in that site I am only inviting you to American new paradigm of thinking . this is all coded in the Bible also ,the New Testament is a remedy in commerce .jesus said all debt is paid .
Lovelightblessings
1ness

http://www.truesourcehealing.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks 1ness.
Appreciate the link and I just joined free membership.

Thanks for sharing this info.

1ness

1ness

thank you very much ,I want nothing more then every man and woman to be free of government. once that happens they can spend time with their creator.once this happens they will come to know the spirital being they truly are and then they will come to know oneness.
Lovelightblessings
1ness

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

What link?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

www.divineprovince.org

here you go nannee :)

AJAnderson

AJAnderson

1ness is right on point! Not only do they call us humans and citizen subjects, they also call us federal personal See 5 USC sec. 552a (a)(13) at least here in the USofA. I believe we create our own realities by our own minds and if you change that mind set the reality changes. For me government intruders do not exist, that is my mind set and ever since they have gone away.

1ness

1ness

Greeting and salutations to one and all,
AJ is right you are all employees to the district of Columbia. Are you getting paid? I think not! How much paperwork does one do in the course of ayear for government include your so called taxes.
I mean no disrespect when asking. Why would a man or woman be in a UCC trust? Also if YOU are not people who does the OPPT truly represent? Why would a man or woman need to BE re------presented. YOU are!!!! So PRESENT THE DIVINE BEING YOURSELF.
Lovelightblessings
1ness

Anonymous

So what happened to OPPT? I blinked and they disappeared. First there was the Zen Gardner article, which was very persuasive that OPPT was BS, then the debate with Neil Keenan, then they fold up their tent and declare their mission a success. I stopped listening to OPPT quite some time ago. I found them convoluted and quite silly actually, and this was after trying very hard to get what their deal was. I have a legal background and I know that when people are faced with piles of forms and paperwork to fill out, there is an inherent bias toward mind-numbing BS. Too many words = traps laid. This is what lawyers are paid to do. Anyway, I thought the whole thing was rather silly. The promise of money from heaven was a clue, it always is.

AJAnderson

AJAnderson

RavensMoon wrote:So what happened to OPPT? I blinked and they disappeared. First there was the Zen Gardner article, which was very persuasive that OPPT was BS, then the debate with Neil Keenan, then they fold up their tent and declare their mission a success. I stopped listening to OPPT quite some time ago. I found them convoluted and quite silly actually, and this was after trying very hard to get what their deal was. I have a legal background and I know that when people are faced with piles of forms and paperwork to fill out, there is an inherent bias toward mind-numbing BS. Too many words = traps laid. This is what lawyers are paid to do. Anyway, I thought the whole thing was rather silly. The promise of money from heaven was a clue, it always is.

Do not have a clue, as I never followed them or read anything about them!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum