OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
"MONDAY, MONDAY PERHAPS?":RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
"MONDAY, MONDAY PERHAPS?":RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
"MONDAY, MONDAY PERHAPS?":RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
"MONDAY, MONDAY PERHAPS?":RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
"MONDAY, MONDAY PERHAPS?":RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
"MONDAY, MONDAY PERHAPS?":RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
"MONDAY, MONDAY PERHAPS?":RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
"MONDAY, MONDAY PERHAPS?":RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
"MONDAY, MONDAY PERHAPS?":RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
"MONDAY, MONDAY PERHAPS?":RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
"MONDAY, MONDAY PERHAPS?":RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
"MONDAY, MONDAY PERHAPS?":RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
"MONDAY, MONDAY PERHAPS?":RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
"MONDAY, MONDAY PERHAPS?":RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
"MONDAY, MONDAY PERHAPS?":RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
"MONDAY, MONDAY PERHAPS?":RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
"MONDAY, MONDAY PERHAPS?":RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
"MONDAY, MONDAY PERHAPS?":RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
"MONDAY, MONDAY PERHAPS?":RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
"MONDAY, MONDAY PERHAPS?":RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
"MONDAY, MONDAY PERHAPS?":RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
"MONDAY, MONDAY PERHAPS?":RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

"MONDAY, MONDAY PERHAPS?":RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO
Informed by Intel Sources --- from multiple Wells Fargo sources that:

MORE CORRUPT FOLKS FOUND IN THE BANKS AND BEING REMOVED. THESE CHARACTERS WERE TO STEAL YOUR FUNDS UPON RV.

OLD WF CEO AND HIS STAFF TRIED TO STOP RV AND SUPREME COURT JUDGE ROBERTS INTERCEDED WITH DIRECT ORDERS. NEW CEO IS TO PROCEED WITH THE RV COUNTDOWN.

THE NEW SYSTEM SECURITY MEASURES ARE WORKING. THANKS TO THE GOOD GUYS.

SEVEN WHITE KNIGHTS WERE KILLED DURING BATTLES WITH THE BAD GUYS. FURTHER DETAILS MAY BE PROVIDED LATER, NOT NOW.

CHRISTINE LAGARDE WENT TO THE WORLD BANK ON THURSDAY TO BE ALLOWED TO USE HER CARD NUMBER TO SWIPE FOR THE GLOBAL RESET. ROTHSCHILD PROVIDED A DUMMY NUMBER TO DELAY THE PROCESS. HMMM --- GUESS HE DON'T WANT THE RV!

AWAITING WELLS FARGO PER THE RV AND BANK CODE EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS.

MONDAY, MONDAY PERHAPS?

JL - NEW TREASURY SECRETARY PREPARED ANNOUNCEMENT VIDEO AND WAS TO BE RELEASED YESTERDAY, FRIDAY. BAD GUYS FIGHTING THIS RV RIGHT DOWN TO THE WIRE. AWAITING THE ANNOUNCEMENT BUT NOT REQUIRED FOR RV.

PP DELIVERIES AND ALL HUMANITARIAN PROGRAMS AWAITING RV.

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/

terbo56

terbo56

Now, what did I say about banks being controlled by the Rothchilds? grrrr

Anonymous

Thanks Ym 4 sharing this here with us ☀

How insightful to know the battle is ongoing, but the outcome is sure. The One People WIN over slavery, darkness, bondage, lack to

manifest Abundance (evidenced in Creation all around us), Love, Peace, Joy, Freedom..... Divine Gifts from THe Almighty at this appointed time in HiStory- Halleluyah!!

"MONDAY, MONDAY PERHAPS?":RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO 1598226751

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks YMan!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I must add that I am saddened that the 7 White Nights were killed during their battle. They died to help us and all of the world, may they be at peace now. But if they battled so hard as to give their lives for others, I wouldn't be surprised if they worked from beyond! Blessed be to all of them!

angels77

angels77

The last sentence doesn't sound right. From what I have been hearing, the PP deliveries were to go first before the RV.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

no it doesn't, now that you mentioned it. Thanks for pointing that out!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum