5-6-13 Eagle1: I can't believe the number of calls and messages I've had from folks all concerned and fretting over a post that went viral regarding there being three tiers of folks who either have, or are, or will be cashing in their Dinars.
Nobody has cashed anything in that I have any evidence to prove. I'm told that some folks have received Safe-Keeping-Receipts (SKR's) or vouchers for currency left on deposit with a couple of different banks, but I've not seen any hard evidence to back that up.
What seems to have happened is that information regarding some investment projects with the United Nations (which make use of IQD's) have somehow filtered down through rumor upon rumor upon rumor so that all of a sudden we have "tiers" of folks out there.
Those projects have completed their cycle and the participants are expecting a return on their investments shortly. Otherwise, with regard to "tiers" of the so-called "rich and powerful," followed by the "next level of favored individuals," followed by the also so-called "little people," let me put it very bluntly, BALDERDASH!
I can't be any clearer than that! Why some folks want to generate these ridiculous inventions is beyond me. All they do is perpetrate a spirit of fear -- and I have no use for that!
We have all been invited into an opportunity to participate in the greatest wealth transfer (from the wicked to the just -- Proverbs 13:22) through an investment made accessible to us by George W. Bush.
This is nothing more and nothing less than the favor of the Lord being extended to us! Let's treat it that way and ignore the rumors and fear-mongering! PLEASE!
Now then, I hear tell that I have changed my window or expected time frame for the RI/RV. Really? Maybe somebody would be so kind and condescending as to enlighten me!
Let me revisit a few items of recent discussion.
(1) We saw the Erbil agreement signed off this past week.
(2) The HCL was agreed to (and we expect a public announcement to that effect at any minute).
(3) No extension was granted for protection of the DFI funds, and as a result, we have seen what we believe is the transfer of those funds back to Iraq -- a transfer amounting to somewhere in excess of $2 Trillion.
(4) We saw the M2 figures virtually double almost immediately thereafter.
(5) Ban Ki Moon, Secretary General of the United Nations, was in Iraq this past week to grant credentials so that -- for the first time in roughly ten years -- Iraq can now send an Ambassador to the UN.
Unless I'm mistaken, both items 3, 4, and 5 signal the lifting of Chapter VII. That being the case, whether we see a rate release tomorrow or Tuesday or even Thursday, it is still my honest expectation that we have arrived, and that the RI release is upon us.
I've been known to miss it once in a while (although I can't imagine why! …) but there you go! I'm more expectant than ever.
Blessings on you.