» FOR THOSE UNSURE OF WHATS GOING ON
Yesterday at 11:45 pm by MartyM

» UPDATES: MANCHESTER: UK Ariana Grande Concert
Yesterday at 11:34 pm by MartyM

» What are Higher Entities?
Yesterday at 8:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» *BREAKING NEWS* Kim Dotcom EVIDENCE BOMBSHELL: #SETHRICH WAS A HERO
Yesterday at 8:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Big Pharma Shill/Pediatrician Exposed: On Camera Admits Vaccines Cause Autism!
Yesterday at 8:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Signs of Spiritual Awakening
Yesterday at 7:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles Are Not Man-Made 5/17/17
Yesterday at 5:35 pm by Avebury

» Crop Circle ~ Cerne Abbas Giant, Nr Minterne Magna, Dorset. Reported 22nd May 2017
Yesterday at 4:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» RV delusions of being the "original 11..."
Yesterday at 3:58 pm by Avebury

» Shamanic Medical Intuitive Sessions for $60 during June 2017
Yesterday at 3:46 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Protection mandatd has turned into tolerance
Yesterday at 2:13 pm by microaggressor

» Fleet of Mystery Objects Caught In Belize City?
Yesterday at 1:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ET ORIGINS – SECRETS OF THE STAR PEOPLE - The Movie - Tribal Elders Speak Out - 2016 Best ET Movie
Yesterday at 12:06 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» To the Perpetrators:
Yesterday at 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Losers, losing and Lost in a World of Madness
Yesterday at 9:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Winged object appears after huge burst in the sky over Bundoora, Australia plus MORE
Yesterday at 8:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ TWO SUNS AND RED PLANET-CANCUN-MEXICO plus MORE
Yesterday at 8:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» James Gilliland on the As You Wish Talk Radio, 20.5.2017
Yesterday at 8:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Podesta Ex Sister-in-Law: Ties To Seth Rich/DC Police Department
Yesterday at 8:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why is there a DNA Double Helix Carved on this 7,000 Year old Portuguese Cosmic Egg?
Yesterday at 8:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Exposing the Silent War — Mankind is Under Attack from All Angles
Yesterday at 8:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Original Son and the Maya Matrix Perceptual Mind Maze
Yesterday at 8:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/21-5/27
Yesterday at 7:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» THE ROSWELL WITNESS: A MYSTERY WITHIN A MYSTERY
Yesterday at 7:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Congressman Jailed For Treason - It Has Begun
Yesterday at 7:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Beware of “Issuing our own American National Private Bonds Negotiable Instrument – Money Orders” scam!
Yesterday at 6:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Buckley Hallelujah
Yesterday at 1:03 am by microaggressor

» Amazing grace
Yesterday at 12:38 am by microaggressor

» Jeff Rense & Daniel Estulin - The Bilderbergers… How Did Trump Win?
Mon May 22, 2017 11:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

Share | 

"An Excellent Post By Eagle 1" At dinardetectives.com 6 May

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ymoilman2

PostSubject: "An Excellent Post By Eagle 1" At dinardetectives.com 6 May   Mon May 06, 2013 1:37 pm

NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES At dinardetectives.com

5-6-13 Eagle1: I can't believe the number of calls and messages I've had from folks all concerned and fretting over a post that went viral regarding there being three tiers of folks who either have, or are, or will be cashing in their Dinars.

Nobody has cashed anything in that I have any evidence to prove. I'm told that some folks have received Safe-Keeping-Receipts (SKR's) or vouchers for currency left on deposit with a couple of different banks, but I've not seen any hard evidence to back that up.

What seems to have happened is that information regarding some investment projects with the United Nations (which make use of IQD's) have somehow filtered down through rumor upon rumor upon rumor so that all of a sudden we have "tiers" of folks out there.

Those projects have completed their cycle and the participants are expecting a return on their investments shortly. Otherwise, with regard to "tiers" of the so-called "rich and powerful," followed by the "next level of favored individuals," followed by the also so-called "little people," let me put it very bluntly, BALDERDASH!

I can't be any clearer than that! Why some folks want to generate these ridiculous inventions is beyond me. All they do is perpetrate a spirit of fear -- and I have no use for that!

We have all been invited into an opportunity to participate in the greatest wealth transfer (from the wicked to the just -- Proverbs 13:22) through an investment made accessible to us by George W. Bush.

This is nothing more and nothing less than the favor of the Lord being extended to us! Let's treat it that way and ignore the rumors and fear-mongering! PLEASE!

Now then, I hear tell that I have changed my window or expected time frame for the RI/RV. Really? Maybe somebody would be so kind and condescending as to enlighten me!

Let me revisit a few items of recent discussion.

(1) We saw the Erbil agreement signed off this past week.

(2) The HCL was agreed to (and we expect a public announcement to that effect at any minute).

(3) No extension was granted for protection of the DFI funds, and as a result, we have seen what we believe is the transfer of those funds back to Iraq -- a transfer amounting to somewhere in excess of $2 Trillion.

(4) We saw the M2 figures virtually double almost immediately thereafter.

(5) Ban Ki Moon, Secretary General of the United Nations, was in Iraq this past week to grant credentials so that -- for the first time in roughly ten years -- Iraq can now send an Ambassador to the UN.

Unless I'm mistaken, both items 3, 4, and 5 signal the lifting of Chapter VII. That being the case, whether we see a rate release tomorrow or Tuesday or even Thursday, it is still my honest expectation that we have arrived, and that the RI release is upon us.

I've been known to miss it once in a while (although I can't imagine why! …) but there you go! I'm more expectant than ever.

Blessings on you.

Back to top Go down

"An Excellent Post By Eagle 1" At dinardetectives.com 6 May
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Out Of Mind :: DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS :: RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO-
Jump to: