» Unexplained holes in Arctic sea ice appear in new NASA aerial photography
Today at 10:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Kill Your Excuses or They Will Kill You
Today at 10:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Prison You Live In And How You Hold The Key to Escape It
Today at 10:38 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Corporations That Want You Dead - Jim Marrs
Today at 10:36 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» 11 MILLION DOCS RELEASED!! GEORGE SOROS CAUGHT UP IN THE LARGEST DATA LEAKS IN HISTORY
Today at 10:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» NXIVM sex cult actress Allison Mack arrested; naming names
Today at 10:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Out Of Mind Viewer Poll ~ "What Will Jerzy/ZAP Beg For This Week?" ~ Guests welcome to vote
Today at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Veils of Amnesia/Illusion being lifted: The stages of initiations and soul growth
Today at 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Humming in the Sky over Ajman ,United Arab Emirates
Today at 9:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Simpsons Predicted PRINCE...Shakespeare 400-year Anniversary
Today at 9:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf's Letter to Francis Lloyd and USM Sanchez, Parts 1, 2, 3, 4
Today at 9:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Q: THE WORLD IS WATCHING: The Satanic Death Cult is Losing -- Harley Schlanger
Today at 8:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & Charlie Robinson - The Octopus of Global Control Pt.1
Today at 8:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» OOPS - US Govt Accidentally Releases File Detailing Electromagnetic Weapon for ‘Remote Mind Control’
Today at 8:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Earth Day 2018
Today at 8:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ruminations are over and the multitudes rejoice
Today at 8:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ White UFO Disk Hovering Over Construction Site In Virginia plus MORE
Today at 8:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Dots are Connecting Around Dark Star Theory plus MORE
Today at 8:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Edgar Cayce ~ Healing Power & Spiritual Influences of Gems & Crystals ! Fantastic !!
Today at 8:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Two Matching Alien Symbols of Yin Yang...On Saturn Moon Iapetus
Today at 8:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!
Yesterday at 11:11 pm by RamblerNash

» We Do Not Consent | Powerful Message to Humanity
Yesterday at 10:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ARE YOU READY TO SEE WONDERLAND Parts 1-5
Yesterday at 9:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Hey Purps...We should have a "What Will Jerzy/ZAP Beg For This Week" Poll!
Yesterday at 9:21 pm by RamblerNash

» Lyrid meteor shower peaks April 21 and 22
Yesterday at 7:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» JUST WONDERING....
Yesterday at 7:17 pm by 4-truth

» #CANARY Q: NXIVM SONGBIRD Al_son Mack, A Sch_ff, Ob_ma, "Wendy" Wass_rman Sch_ltz
Yesterday at 7:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» MORE CRAZY WILDLIFE BEHAVIOR! What the heck?
Yesterday at 6:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » SCIENCE » Chevron Deposits, Mummified Seals and Earth Crust Displacement

Chevron Deposits, Mummified Seals and Earth Crust Displacement

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Nosmos

Well, thought I would share a writeup I did awhile back with you guys, just gonna copy / paste a bit from my site.

1. Mummified seals in the hills

Antarctica is the only continent on Earth that is shared by various countries. Each has a 'slice' of the pie, so to speak - and military occupation is 'not allowed' although I am sure that can be contested.
Early on when Shackleton, Scott and various other explorers set out to Antarctica some had noticed frozen and mummified seals strewn about. Some seals are found about 40 miles or more inland, and up to 2000 feet above sea level. To this day, this is a relatively unknown phenomenon because there has been no real concensus as to how or why the seals remain where they do, so far from the shore. Various carbon dating has been done on the seals, and although C4 techniques can yield faulty results in Antarctica, some seals date from roughly 2,600 to 6000 years ago.
Many are found stripped to the bone, others are mummified - lacking in blubber mass, cut, broken - dirt, sand and rocks lodged in the stomach or some seals are without food. The majority of the seals 'appear' to be rather young, though the mummification process due to cold does shrink the body.
An explanation? Some scientists think they lost their way - got trapped inland, funnelled up to a point where they would see a glacier and think it ice cover. So they would trek along, 40 miles or more, up hills and down slopes to eventually die.

How did the seals transport themselves to such heights - so far inland? Some seals show cut marks where they bled, so researchers think they must have fallen off the high cliffs. Would they not be strewn about in more pieces this way?
To explain dirt, rocks and sand in the stomach researchers think they must have eaten it, to stave off starvation from walking so far inland and up hills.

2. Possible structures revealed through melting ice

Most of the photo's i took below I followed through this man's youtube video:

I went through myself and took photo's, then fooled around with the contrast and lighting in photo-shop. I am sure more then not, it is the brain wanting to make patterns. However, some really do look like pyramids, and if higher resolution imagery was available we could really figure this out.

Above: This is the 'Hunter'

Above: A 'Pyramid' Structure I came upon. The Google Earth Co-ordinates are on the bottom, feel free to go check this stuff out yourselves, move around it etc. Is it a pyramid? I do not know, though it is intriguing to think so.

I guess the photo's and videos don't copy, you can see the rest @

http://paradigmrevolutions.ning.com/profiles/blog/show?id=6534360%3ABlogPost%3A2018&commentId=6534360%3AComment%3A3307

http://www.genesisquest.org

PurpleSkyz

Admin
You can put up images and videos but it can be tricky. I will send you a pm with instructional.

Thanks for sharing this info on the seals. Very interesting.

Nosmos

Yeah thanks,

I stumbled upon the mummified seals awhile back, and chevron deposits (i think i'm the only one to research chevron deposits as evidence of crust displacement) the mummified seals could be due to crust displacement as well...

interesting stuff!

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Oh this is very interesting thanks so much for the post!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

PurpleSkyz

Admin
You ALL should check out Nosmos site.

http://paradigmrevolutions.ning.com

Very nice with great info!

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
AWESOME!! Thanks purps!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Nosmos

Thanks folks!! The subjects I tend to gravitate towards deal with philosophy of science stuff - theory, epistemology - construction of knowledge, ufo's, the megalithic civilizations - and Earth Crust Displacement...is kind of an obsession, really.

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
OMG I don't even know what half those words mean!!

Nosmos

lol - well essentially like, how we come to think what we know through how culture produces paradigms (which is expressed language)...so like, how certain sciences have come to the point they are in now. Understanding this can help (me) better know why paradigms completely ignore other subjects (alternative, fringe) that do not fit their own.

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Ahhhhhhh now that's better 'plain english' LOL! I am such a dummy seriously!!

Nosmos

nanneerose wrote:Ahhhhhhh now that's better 'plain english' LOL! I am such a dummy seriously!!

lol I highly doubt that :) I just have a background in anthropoligcal theory and am super interested in that stuff - and ive ALWAYS been interested in UFO's and ancient history etc...
Kinda wanted to understand why for instance - I feel like a rational, semi-intelligent man...so why do I find these subjects interesting whereas others who are learned in disciplines outright ignore or refer to it as pseudo? That's why I try to combine philosophy and history of science (paradigm research) with alternative topics

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum