Latest topics
» POOPness for JUNE 19: MIDWEEK BY ZAP CRAPKOWSKI
Julien Wells Update 5-6-13 (with Chris Hales)… MP3s EmptyToday at 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rare George Adamski UFO Sightings From The Archive They Said Didn't Exist
Julien Wells Update 5-6-13 (with Chris Hales)… MP3s EmptyToday at 10:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan on the Niles Heckman Podcast
Julien Wells Update 5-6-13 (with Chris Hales)… MP3s EmptyToday at 9:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Over Dayton Ohio plus MORE
Julien Wells Update 5-6-13 (with Chris Hales)… MP3s EmptyToday at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Near-Death Experiences May Reveal Glimpses Of Afterlife
Julien Wells Update 5-6-13 (with Chris Hales)… MP3s EmptyToday at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert?
Julien Wells Update 5-6-13 (with Chris Hales)… MP3s EmptyToday at 9:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Theory Suggests We Live in a Gigantic Higher Dimensional Black Hole
Julien Wells Update 5-6-13 (with Chris Hales)… MP3s EmptyToday at 9:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» CANADA’S TRUDEAU DECLARES CLIMATE EMERGENCY… THEN APPROVES MAJOR OIL PIPELINE
Julien Wells Update 5-6-13 (with Chris Hales)… MP3s EmptyToday at 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL Benjamin Fulford 6-17-19… “Zionist meltdown as Oman tanker stunt fails yadayadablablabla”
Julien Wells Update 5-6-13 (with Chris Hales)… MP3s EmptyToday at 9:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Nebra Sky-Disc - Howard Crowhurst
Julien Wells Update 5-6-13 (with Chris Hales)… MP3s EmptyToday at 9:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Six Million Euros Flying House
Julien Wells Update 5-6-13 (with Chris Hales)… MP3s EmptyToday at 9:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trump & The Royals - The Last People That Should Be Commemorating The War Dead
Julien Wells Update 5-6-13 (with Chris Hales)… MP3s EmptyToday at 9:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Planet X/Nibiru System is Eclipsing our Sun plus MORE
Julien Wells Update 5-6-13 (with Chris Hales)… MP3s EmptyToday at 9:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Boy Doing His Homework Under a Streetlight Goes Viral, and a Millionaire Takes Notice
Julien Wells Update 5-6-13 (with Chris Hales)… MP3s EmptyToday at 9:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Steven Greer (trying to stay relevant) - ET Contact: The 1% Effect
Julien Wells Update 5-6-13 (with Chris Hales)… MP3s EmptyYesterday at 8:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» I invalidated my intuition; and my new car really tried to kill me....
Julien Wells Update 5-6-13 (with Chris Hales)… MP3s EmptyYesterday at 3:10 pm by ReneGade

» UFO News ~ Unexplainable UFO sighting leaves stargazers in awe plus MORE
Julien Wells Update 5-6-13 (with Chris Hales)… MP3s EmptyYesterday at 12:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Simeon Hein - Mysterious Electronic Interference at the Devil's Den Crop Circle, 1999
Julien Wells Update 5-6-13 (with Chris Hales)… MP3s EmptyYesterday at 12:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» BREAKING: Dr. Steven Greer (trying to stay relevant) speaks on the Davis/Wilson UFO Document Leak
Julien Wells Update 5-6-13 (with Chris Hales)… MP3s EmptyYesterday at 12:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2019 ~ Alsace, France
Julien Wells Update 5-6-13 (with Chris Hales)… MP3s EmptyYesterday at 11:38 am by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
www.cannabananadaze.com

CBD/THC OIL INFO
GROWING TIPS & MORE

ONLY NATURES MAGIC

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health (Mental, Emotional, Physical & Spiritual), Nutrition (Nutrient, Diets, Illness, Pain), Energy Medicine (Energy Fields, Body, Spirit), Structural Medicine (Bones, Tissues, Patterns, Memory) and more For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » VOICES CARRY » KAUILAPELE » Julien Wells Update 5-6-13 (with Chris Hales)… MP3s

Julien Wells Update 5-6-13 (with Chris Hales)… MP3s

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Julien Wells Update 5-6-13 (with Chris Hales)… MP3s

Posted on 2013/05/08 by kauilapele

Julien Wells Update 5-6-13 (with Chris Hales)… MP3s Julien_script_blue3I listened to this Julien update yesterday while driving to Hilo.
Lots of interesting information here. Chris Hales is the “interviewer”,
but I view him as much more than that, as I feel he contributes to
Julien’s messages “coming out”.

—————————————————————————

Here we accept the invitation of our steadfast and sincere Galactic
friends who have been ‘waiting in the wings’ for millennia, to reveal
themselves to us and gently guide us through the next phase of our
evolution as human BE’ings.

Come visit the Friends in ‘High’ Places section of the site to play and join in the conversation.

Julien Wells update: 06 May 2013

This update covers a wide range of topics as usual and ends with a
discussion on the difficulty of changing the perspective of 7 billion
people in a short period of time…it starts with an announcement of
Julien’s upcoming radio show.

—————————————————————————

MP3s (25 min., 9 MB, each)

Part 1
Part 2

Thanks to: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: