Latest topics
» WHY DOES TONY PODESTA LOVE RED SHOES? ( PART ONE)
Today at 1:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QAnon News - Q Drops/They React plus more
Today at 1:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford 8-20-18
Today at 1:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Lions, and Tigers, and Bears....and oh, my! World Trusts! By Anna Von Reitz plus more
Today at 1:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sort of "freaked out" as it went by her! - Had never seen anything like it before... WEIRD
Today at 1:27 pm by terbo56

» Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff on Know Weigh Radio Show Host Dr. Lenny Thyme July 26, 2018 PT1-5
Today at 11:39 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» POOFness for AUG 19: RESPECT... SOMETHING GHOULKOWSKI KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT
Today at 11:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff on Know Weigh Radio Show Host Dr. Lenny Thyme August 9,2018 PT1-5
Today at 11:36 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff on Know Weigh Radio Show Host Dr. Lenny Thyme August 2, 2018 PT1-5
Today at 11:33 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» "QFS Oversight of all Banking Activities" by Ron Giles
Today at 11:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff on Know Weigh Radio Show Host Dr. Lenny Thyme July 18, 2018 PT1-5
Today at 11:29 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Isaac Kappy Drops More Names: Marilyn Manson, Tyler Shields
Today at 11:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» 4 Years After CDC Whistleblower Reveals Vaccine Fraud Still Nothing Happens
Today at 11:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Three transparent Spheres with figures inside caught over Lake Okanagan, Canada
Today at 10:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Does this look like a conventional aircraft? plus MORE
Today at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study Shows Cell Phone Towers Harmful To Animals, Plants – 5G Will Be Much Worse
Today at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» MIND BLOWING PICS!!The Stripe Planet reveals itself!!
Today at 10:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ WORMWOOD STAR TRUTH plus MORE
Today at 10:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines - Causing Psychological Disorders & Anorexia In Children - David Icke
Today at 10:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mars weapon and structure found in NASA rover photo
Today at 10:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» holistic doctor forced to close clinic after family and patients lives threatened
Today at 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dustification: North Tower Spire Turns to Dust
Today at 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Doctor to the Queen fatally struck while biking to work
Today at 9:42 am by bs4ever

» SETH RICH NEW DEVELOPMENTS
Today at 9:24 am by Visionkeeper

» The Artificial Battle Between Mind and Machine Over the Future
Today at 12:36 am by MartyM

» Tiffany Fitzhenry 8-17-18… “Where We Go One We Go All”
Today at 12:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange Sounds over Miami FL!
Today at 12:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Odd Fireball '40 times as bright as full moon' lights up Alabama sky
Yesterday at 11:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) "The Prey Of The Predator"
Yesterday at 9:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » SCIENCE » Hundreds of Geoglyphs discovered in South Africa!

Hundreds of Geoglyphs discovered in South Africa!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Nosmos

Birds Eye View of the South African Geoglyphs

This is simply an amazing discovery. If you don't have google Earth, go download and punch in these co-ordinates: -30.016954, 21.096132.

Some of these patterns remind me of some photo's i took of Nazca awhile back from Google Earth. Check it out!

(Above) Taken with Google Earth, from South Africa. I used photoshop to bring out the shadows and contrast. Notice the geometry - the paralell and crossing lines - and in the center / left what looks like a faded, large circular pattern.

(Above) Taken with Google Earth, of South Africa. Photoshop used to adjust contrast. Notice the large pattern stretching into the frame from the right - an animal of sorts?. Throughout the middle and left you see the spiral drawings - hundreds and hundreds of them. You will also notice the carved path way through the mid area - again like Nazca. Unsure if this is a modern road, or not.

(Above) Closer view of some spiral sections with various other patterns and lines. South Africa.

Rest @ http://paradigmrevolutions.ning.com/profiles/blogs/southafricageoglyphs

http://www.genesisquest.org

PurpleSkyz

Admin
I find these and the Nasca lines so fascinating.
Thanks Nosmos.

Nosmos

Yeah :o What I find reaaaaly interesting are the connections between both the Nazca plains and these new ones discovered (not to mention other large geoglyphs). The spiral pattern is something thats found world-wide, carved into rock surfaces and the like.

What's the purpose of this? I know a lot of anthropologists would say it's merely a trait of the universality of man - we are all hard-wired in the same fashion, the spiral could be a commen motif (seen under psychedelic circumstances, etc). I would rather suggest most of the world stood witness to spiral like signs in the sky - no doubt from a comet type object passing by (ie, plasma discharge like Wallace Thornhill has shown in Thunderbolts of the Gods - or for instance the Norway Spiral that happened)

Herb Lady

Wow Nosmos this is all so very interesting! Thanks for sharing these!

Well I don't know about all of that, but in some older nature based beliefs, the spirals are very significant, to the right bringing love in, to the left releasing of negativity. It is all energy related, so maybe the same here?

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/

Nosmos

Heya Herb lady - I would definitely say there are many meanings to these images - yet I also find it hard to understand how the same conception could be applied to a symbol by so many different cultures around the world who had never met (i mean, that's how meaning comes about, through enculturation). It is also possible many were decendents of a previous civilization who held these beliefs - it is also possible people witnessed 'plasma' type discharges in the sky (say, a prior pole shift) or something.

It's also possible that these images found EVERYWHere came to people through psychedelics - since the symbolism found in these experiences tend to be the same regardless of culture (serpents, for instance, or entwined serpents).

But I believe you are correct! Definitely, one cannot place 1 meaning to these things.

Herb Lady

Thanks Nosmos! Nice chatting with you!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/

Nosmos

np :)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum