» Finding the Light in a World of Darkness
Lady Gaia... EmptyToday at 1:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Planet X And The Sun Is Getting Closer plus MORE
Lady Gaia... EmptyToday at 12:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why People are Going Nuts, Solar Minimum, Age of Aquarius w/ Clif High
Lady Gaia... EmptyToday at 12:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Howard Storm Near-Death Experience
Lady Gaia... EmptyToday at 12:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Steven Cambian - The Midnight Hour (0021) Talking to the dead? With Denise Roussell.
Lady Gaia... EmptyToday at 12:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Throw At Me What You Will, I Don't Care - David Icke
Lady Gaia... EmptyToday at 12:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tim Doyle on Area 51 - The Black Vault Radio w/ John Greenewald, Jr.
Lady Gaia... EmptyToday at 12:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» GRANT CAMERON Experiencer on their UFO Sightings, Dreams and Remote Viewing
Lady Gaia... EmptyToday at 12:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Texas Oil and Gas Investment Scam Unfolds Like Television Drama
Lady Gaia... EmptyToday at 12:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Graphic for July 20, 2019
Lady Gaia... EmptyToday at 12:05 am by ReneGade

» POOPness for JUL 17: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAPKOWSKI
Lady Gaia... EmptyYesterday at 9:09 pm by 4-truth

» DARK JOURNALIST X-SERIES 60: UFOS IN THE HOTZONE! BIMINI ATLANTIS SPACE MYSTERY!
Lady Gaia... EmptyYesterday at 8:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2019 - Treuzy-Levelay , Seine et Marne, France
Lady Gaia... EmptyYesterday at 6:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - You Give Me Reason to Live!
Lady Gaia... EmptyYesterday at 5:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Stunning image shows ISS in front of the Sun
Lady Gaia... EmptyYesterday at 4:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Storm Area 51' spawns copycat campaigns
Lady Gaia... EmptyYesterday at 4:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health , Nutrition, Energy Medicine, Structural Medicine
For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Lady Gaia...

Lady Gaia...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lady Gaia... Empty Lady Gaia... on Sat May 11, 2013 12:41 pm

Moon Hippie Mystic

Lady Gaia... Lady-gaia
I have an idea, a perspective if you will. Part of this Awakening process, I believe, is embracing diversity and as such I hope that this perspective is read from the proper place of Love. At any rate, for personal reasons I’ve been doing research to learn about Thrones which are a specific type of Angel. Throne Angels seek to Right “injustices” and speak to the masses in a language they can understand. I’ve learned that this is closest to my “Soul Family” and that Lady Gaia is a Throne Angel as I aspire to be an Angel on Earth. So, as such, I would like to speak about Lady Gaia.

Lady Gaia is a Mother and the Giver of Life. I had an epiphany the other day about her and our views on “God” so I would like to explore it here. My idea is this: What if Gaia or Mother Earth is the “God” that we are Meant to worship? This is not a new idea rather a very, very old one. Before there was Mother Earth there was Lady Gaia who is an Angel of God and if God Created the Universe than God also Created Mother Earth. I will be specific on a few things here. The bible says that we were Created in “God’s” image and since I’ve never physically seen God I can’t be completely sure what that means. However, if I view this statement from the perspective that Earth is “God” than I can say with factual knowledge that we were Created in her image because we are made up of all of her Elements, right? I have come to believe that maybe the level of Ascension that is Meant to be reached will not come to completion unless Humanity is willing to look down and recognize our Mother.

All of the indigenous tribes that I’ve read about including the Ancient Greeks and Egyptians have all worshiped Lady Gaia. This also applies to earlier Earth-based religions such as Pagans and Wiccans. They KNEW something, something very important, and I believe it’s worth visiting. If there is only one “God” or one Source it makes sense to me that Mother Earth is only one of a great many things that were Created by God. I’ve also come to understand that there is a natural order to things in the Realm that we all seek access to meaning that there are councils and a hierarchy of Angels just to name a few. This tells me there are specific steps to take in order to access certain things, much like climbing a ladder or walking a labyrinth. The night of my Awakening, I was “told” that if others would open their eyes and see what is all around us we will be close to “God” whenever we wanted and we would never be “alone” again. This tells me that if I open my eyes to See Mother Earth and all her Grace and Beauty I can connect with her whenever I want. Which brings me to something else that happened to me back in May – I was outside marveling at the Sunshine coming through the leaves of the trees and thinking about my daughter. I remember thinking that it would be the greatest Gift if a child were able to grow up feeling a strong sense of self and knowing Happiness and I heard a “reply”. Now, keep in mind that in May I wasn’t “awakened” yet so it’s taken me a while to understand this reply but I can still hear it clear as day and it was this “bring her here, I’m always here, and I’m always Free”. So, WOW, right…Lady Gaia said “come to me to feel Love and Happiness and Freedom” and isn’t this what we are seeking when we are looking for “God”? And, as parents isn’t this also what we want for our children? What if the reason that there is a puzzle piece missing in the bigger picture is because we in Humanity still haven’t looked in this very obvious place to find it? She provides us with all we need to survive but we have paved over her soil, placed financial status on her resources, killed our own brothers and sisters and her animals for “sport”, abused our power, placed a financial value on the status of Life, and refused to recognize her as the Goddess that she is. I would think that the Creator would See Humanity as “lacking” Gratitude for all that has been given to us by our Mother and I know that Gratitude is a huge part of Creating Magic.

Those of you who are Mothers can easily imagine what it’s like to be one but if you’re not try to imagine that you’re a Mother. Imagine as a Mother that you Love your children Unconditionally and you have provided for them over the course of several Lifetimes. Then try to imagine what you give your children and how you only want the very best for them but for some reason you don’t have a voice to communicate these things to them. Imagine what you do for them as you carried them in your womb, fed, clothed, sang to, painted pictures for, and all of the other countless Blessings that you have given them. Then try to imagine how that Mother would feel inside if she were treated the way Humanity treats Mother Earth. In that, also try to imagine her Father and how he would feel knowing that his daughter’s children treated her in this way just because she didn’t have her own “voice”. Now, if “God” were the Father and Mother Earth is his daughter and the Mother that I speak of then it would make sense to me why most of us haven’t “seen” God.

I’ve Seen other things that are close to God, such as the Angels, but I also have to recognize that I saw these Angels in the environment that I Live in which is here on Earth. So, in that it also makes sense to me that Mother Earth is the one who generated these images for me to see because I was in a place of Honoring her and her suffering… I was Worshiping Her! Which leads me to crop circles…I wrote in my blog post “Where is God” about the sound of Creation which has been proven to change molecular structures. I know that the general opinion of crop circles is either that the aliens Created them or they are “fake” but doesn’t it also make sense that it’s Mother Earth, the Creator and Giver of Life, who could have Created them? It has now been proven that Earth has a Heartbeat and a vibration so in this Vibration of Unconditional Love it makes sense to me that she is the one who Created the crop circles and she is the one sending us these “messages” because she doesn’t have a “voice”, remember?

There’s also this really tricky “triangle” that comes up in symbolism over and over. Inside this triangle is the “Eye of Horus” and I saw this eye by the Light of the Blue Moon back in August when I was Worshiping Mother Earth! There are a great many opinions in regards to what the three things are that make up the points of this triangle but in keeping with what I’m trying to say here let’s “pretend” that the three points, for us here on Earth, are the Sun, the Moon, and the Earth. Now, we also have 4 Elements which are Earth, Air, Water, and Fire. All of these “Elements” have been Honored by our Ancient Ancestors and when we add the 4 Elements to the 3 Triangle points we get the number 7 which I believe refers to “Heaven” or I could just simplify that to Spirit. So, maybe what’s missing in finding Heaven on Earth or Spirit is the worship of Earth, Sun, and Moon with the Elements of Earth, Air, Water, and Fire. These are by no means new ideas and I’m learning as I go but I believe this is something worth putting thought into. Shortly after my awakening the first place I looked for “validation” was the Wiccan community but I found them to be very “private” in their teachings, at least where I was looking. I’ve come to learn that there is a reason behind this and it’s because members of Earth-based religions seem to have been persecuted and this goes all the way back to Indigenous Tribes as well. It seems that people who had the “answers” were feared by those who practiced “modern” religions and as such they were treated in unspeakable manners including torture and death for their beliefs. However, as we begin to Awaken from our long slumber it seems that this is the one thing that we “forgot” which is that in order to reach the “Heavens” where we tend to look for “God” we have to first worship what “he” has given us right here which is our Home.

She is our Mother and the Giver of Live. She has been abused and disrespected. She Loves us Unconditionally and only wants to be Seen. We breathe her Air, we warm ourselves by her Fire, we feed ourselves from her Soil, and we quench our thirst with her Water. We walk on her grass, we bask in the Sunlight, and we gaze in Awe at the Brilliance of the Moonlight. If “God” is anything and everything so is Mother Earth as she is all we really know for certain, thus far. We would have nothing without her…no home, no food, no medicine, no Love, no Life, no Light, and no Beauty. We wouldn’t exist without her. This is True and Lady Gaia has “spoken” to me about these injustices so we will SEE her. She has a Heartbeat and a Soul so I will tell you that as her children we have hurt her and not just in a physical sense but in an emotional sense as well. I know that Gaia has chosen to Ascend and that we have agreed to help her. I’ve come to firmly believe that we can’t help her completely unless we actually See her for what she is because in our “limited” world she is our “God”, our Creator, our Mother, our Provider, our Home, and she is Worthy of our Love, Respect, Gratitude, and undying Devotion. This is how we reach Heaven and each other, I believe…

Copyright © The Moon Hippie Mystic. All rights reserved. You may copy and distribute this material as long as you do not alter it in any way, the content remains complete and you include this copyright notice.[center]

http://www.moonhippiemysic.com

2Lady Gaia... Empty Re: Lady Gaia... on Sat May 11, 2013 10:29 pm

RavensMoon

Nice essay, MHM. You make good points. I serve Gaia as a grid worker and I feel there is a partnership of sorts between her and the sun, that they have a loving working relationship, kind of a a yin/yang, male/female energy paring. I envision that they embrace each other because the magnetism between them is equal, allowing Gaia to maintain a steady distance in her orbit. Certainly the sun generates the energy Gaia transmutes to form and sustain life. I try to love them both equally. As above, so below.

Thanks for your thoughts. I enjoyed listening to you think!

3Lady Gaia... Empty Re: Lady Gaia... on Sun May 12, 2013 7:58 am

Moon Hippie Mystic

RavensMoon,

I Love that name! My hubby's spirit animal is the Raven and it's obvious how I feel about the moon so...
:bouncy hearts:

Thank you for listening to me think! You don't go from being an "atheist" to meeting Angels and Goddesses overnight without having a few questions, you know? I'm still trying to REmember so many things! I never believed in the "God" that was being sold to the masses and always had a problem with the contradictions so I was never a "spiritual" person. I always thought of God as the guy in the sky looking down in judgement so when I woke up to find a Goddess I was pleasantly surprised. I tried very hard to thrive in the "masculine" world for so long that the Goddess was the ONE I needed to integrate into my BEing. As an empath it was difficult to try to live in a world where we are conditioned to deny the very emotions that make us who we are and I tried very, very hard to "fit in" which ultimately made me feel more "ashamed" that I was different. What an upside-down world we have Created for ourselves!

I'm intrigued with what you said being a grid worker. I would love to hear more about that, please?!

Have a Happy Sunday and a Wonderful Mother's Day!

Much Love,
Jennifer

http://www.moonhippiemysic.com

4Lady Gaia... Empty Re: Lady Gaia... on Sun May 12, 2013 9:54 am

RavensMoon

Morning MHM! Happy Mother's Day, if you are one.

Atheism was also my ideological realm for most of my life for the exact same reasons you stated. I could not rectify religious programming with any type of logic, so I also existed outside the norm. Oddly I was comfortable there. I knew I was different and perhaps conceitedly felt that was actually a good thing because I never longed to fit in. I was a real hippie while I was in college in the early 70's. I see that you are 45 so you were too young to have participated in that era as an adult but it was a fun time, one that I miss in many ways. Free love was a very good idea. We were the Wayshowers, but the world was not ready for us yet.

So on to grid work... I forged a immutable connection with Gaia when I started surfing at age 14. I used to call surfing "praying in the crystal cathedral." From that point on I dedicated my life to her. In return, she has allowed me to participate in vast adventures. I did not have children because I made myself available to her instead, think gypsy here, because that is what I am. I sailed around the world on a sailboat for many years, doing various jobs for her oceans and marine creatures. I had to leave that life for a while to care for my aging mother, but once that duty was fulfilled I went on the road seeking the next duty. Gaia leads me to places, mostly beautiful ones but not always, to do various work there, like care for turtles and pelicans, meet with dolphin communities, etc. etc. etc. My job description is indescribable, always changing. Right now I live high in the Rockies, on the edge Glacier National Park, and have established a eco-B&B and wildlife sanctuary, where I tend the birds and the bees and the animals (and human guests!) in a kind of "hands off" way she taught me. Gridwork also involves acting as a channel (kind of like a diode) between the sun and the earth, where I use my body to channel energy. This is sometimes exhausting and sometimes exhilarating, depending on many factors I can't even describe clearly. It is what it is.

On 12/21/12 at exactly noon, while cross country skiing, I was dramatically cut off from this place, "disconnected" more or less, and told it was time to leave and go elsewhere. I traveled to Costa Rica in February and waited for Gaia's confirmation. When I returned home I put my place up for sale to prepare for the next place she will place me. There will be some wandering done before going back to Costa Rica because there are some short term jobs she has for me, or should I say us.

I have no children and no family at all, however I was blessed with a truly wonderful and remarkable twin flame husband/friend, also a surfer, mountain climber, biker, wildland fireman and a bunch of other things, and all around good guy, and we live this strange and wonderful gridworking life together. We have been together for many, many lifetimes and he is my anchor. Gaia put us together through surfing, which we share as our one true passion, and the reason we will be returning to Costa Rica after this time in the mountains. Together we form a strong partnership with Gaia and the sun, which I have always called Sol, although he goes by many names.

That's gridwork for me. There are many of us and everyone has different jobs and a different way of explaining what they do and why. Some people protect ley lines. I find it lonely work because you never set down roots, but then when you are connected so thoroughly to Gaia, you don't need them because you always connected to her no matter where you are. Interesting, no?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum