OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
"BREAKING NEWS" Found At News, Rumors and Opinions in Dinarland Saturday Morning EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
"BREAKING NEWS" Found At News, Rumors and Opinions in Dinarland Saturday Morning EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
"BREAKING NEWS" Found At News, Rumors and Opinions in Dinarland Saturday Morning EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
"BREAKING NEWS" Found At News, Rumors and Opinions in Dinarland Saturday Morning EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
"BREAKING NEWS" Found At News, Rumors and Opinions in Dinarland Saturday Morning EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
"BREAKING NEWS" Found At News, Rumors and Opinions in Dinarland Saturday Morning EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
"BREAKING NEWS" Found At News, Rumors and Opinions in Dinarland Saturday Morning EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
"BREAKING NEWS" Found At News, Rumors and Opinions in Dinarland Saturday Morning EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
"BREAKING NEWS" Found At News, Rumors and Opinions in Dinarland Saturday Morning EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
"BREAKING NEWS" Found At News, Rumors and Opinions in Dinarland Saturday Morning EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
"BREAKING NEWS" Found At News, Rumors and Opinions in Dinarland Saturday Morning EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
"BREAKING NEWS" Found At News, Rumors and Opinions in Dinarland Saturday Morning EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
"BREAKING NEWS" Found At News, Rumors and Opinions in Dinarland Saturday Morning EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
"BREAKING NEWS" Found At News, Rumors and Opinions in Dinarland Saturday Morning EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
"BREAKING NEWS" Found At News, Rumors and Opinions in Dinarland Saturday Morning EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
"BREAKING NEWS" Found At News, Rumors and Opinions in Dinarland Saturday Morning EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
"BREAKING NEWS" Found At News, Rumors and Opinions in Dinarland Saturday Morning EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
"BREAKING NEWS" Found At News, Rumors and Opinions in Dinarland Saturday Morning EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
"BREAKING NEWS" Found At News, Rumors and Opinions in Dinarland Saturday Morning EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
"BREAKING NEWS" Found At News, Rumors and Opinions in Dinarland Saturday Morning EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
"BREAKING NEWS" Found At News, Rumors and Opinions in Dinarland Saturday Morning EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
"BREAKING NEWS" Found At News, Rumors and Opinions in Dinarland Saturday Morning EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

"BREAKING NEWS" Found At News, Rumors and Opinions in Dinarland Saturday Morning

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

News, Rumors and Opinions in Dinarland Saturday Morning
05/11/2013

GET:

Studmuffin] [IslandDancer] Hi GET Family! A friend with some contacts just sent me this: Subject: BREAKING NEWS !!! OK , just got off phone with my contact who spoke to PTB Kurdish contact. Tomorrow (Saturday) will be a huge announcement from Iraq in particular President Talabani , who in spirit of Mother's day weekend will announce the " REBIRTH of the MOTHERLAND". Namely, political stability, removing of Iraq from Chapter VII, upcoming visit from brother Kuwait, etc. etc. Along with this he cites "An international tradeable currency starting next week ". Well there it is !!! We are there !! I know U want to pass this on to ALL MOMS & YES, DADS TOO !! Tamer, the shoe man.

[Lady Sarah] Hope so, I look forward to Monday as a day of celebration

[turkeyhtr] LS, I do too, however, proof is in the emails ! None yet! We'll see!

[Lady Sarah] yep, my wish is to see that email by Monday of course

READ MORE: http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2013/05/news-rumors-and-opinions-in-dinarland-saturday-morning7.html

Anonymous

YM "BREAKING NEWS" Found At News, Rumors and Opinions in Dinarland Saturday Morning 1598226751

Never a dull moment- one of our family's favorite sayings, most appropriate these days... ☀

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Well that would be a good mothers day pressie!! Happy Mothers Day all you wonderful mums!!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

That would be a wonderful way of honoring the women of the world!

Happy Mothers Day to all moms!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum