OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Confessions of a 2012 Time Traveler EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Confessions of a 2012 Time Traveler EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Confessions of a 2012 Time Traveler EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Confessions of a 2012 Time Traveler EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Confessions of a 2012 Time Traveler EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Confessions of a 2012 Time Traveler EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Confessions of a 2012 Time Traveler EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Confessions of a 2012 Time Traveler EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Confessions of a 2012 Time Traveler EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Confessions of a 2012 Time Traveler EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Confessions of a 2012 Time Traveler EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Confessions of a 2012 Time Traveler EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Confessions of a 2012 Time Traveler EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Confessions of a 2012 Time Traveler EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Confessions of a 2012 Time Traveler EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Confessions of a 2012 Time Traveler EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Confessions of a 2012 Time Traveler EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Confessions of a 2012 Time Traveler EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Confessions of a 2012 Time Traveler EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Confessions of a 2012 Time Traveler EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Confessions of a 2012 Time Traveler EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Confessions of a 2012 Time Traveler EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Confessions of a 2012 Time Traveler

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Confessions of a 2012 Time Traveler Empty Confessions of a 2012 Time Traveler Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:09 am

ymoilman2

Confessions of a 2012 Time Traveler

Posted By: Jordon [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 7-Jan-2012 18:59:42
I received an email from someone named Nod-Roj, claiming to be from the future... hmm
Jordon

Confessions of a 2012 Time Traveler - What a Glorious Year!
Thank goodness 2011 is in the can.... now we can get on to the good stuff! - Hold on to your hats!
2012 is going to fly by so keep your eyes and ears open, you're not going to want to miss one second.
With the acceleration of time in 2012 I can't help but to be reminded of Terence McKenna's 'timewave zero,' boy was he right, bam, bam, bam, one thing after another, talk about information overload.
All accumulated karma will be be 'paid in full' so if you have been a good little boy or girl, expect lot's of goodies under your pillow... if you've been naughty, well, all I can say is; "paybacks can be heck."
Speaking of paybacks, boy was I surprised, in March, to find out that Obama was working for the white hats all along, yep, he gave the cabal just enough rope so they could hang themselves without them ever being the wiser, then when the trap was set, whamo, off to the FEMA camps they went.... remember the NDAA bill that was passed, the dumbasses in congress were completely unaware that they were signing their own fate, TALK ABOUT INSTANT KARMA, LOL.
Clif High's webBots predictions have been surprisingly accurate, especially the one about the dogmatic religions around the world crumbling under their own weight of lies... wow, in early April, it was great to see all those oppressed women of the middle east burn their burkahs, kinda reminded me of the late 60's when the women in the U.S. burned their bras, talk about releasing the chains that bind you, what a beautiful sight.... and seeing all those pedophile preists waiting their turn at the guillotine really warmed the cockles of my heart.
Speaking of heart warming, the 'occupy' revolution really took a stand against the banksters and made a name for themselves in the summer of 2012, who says his-story doesn't repeat itself..?... can you say 'tarred and feathered?' What a hoot... ahhhh the memories.
Autum of 2012 is when the 'magic' kicked into high gear, I now realize what that pipe smoking alien crop circle was trying to say, LOL, what a 'trip'... yea, talk about cosmic fireworks, you didn't think it was just 'happenstance' that China picked 2012 as 'the year of the dragon' did ya...
The 'watchers' who have been monitoring this little experiment we call 3D reality, finally made themselves known in December... (and did we have a big laugh) of course this disclosure happened right when our sun went 'red giant.' d]]Three days before the massive 'carrington event,' the sun went completely dark, hmmmm, looks like the Mayan's were right about that three days of darkness thing too....[/b]
Well, as you can see the whole house of cards has finally completely collapsed for TPTW (were), the slate has been wiped clean. All the hidden history of mankinds roots have been revealed... the patents for over 5,000 free (& almost free) energy devises have been made public, the cures for all diseases also have been made public, and NESARA was implemented across the globe (dare I say ,"the packies have been delivered"). What a mind-blowing year 2012 was...humanity is now free, now it's time to start creating your new reality...
Blessings from the year 2013.. don't forget your sunglasses!
Nod-Roj

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum