OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
"NESARA will be announced next week " EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
"NESARA will be announced next week " EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
"NESARA will be announced next week " EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
"NESARA will be announced next week " EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
"NESARA will be announced next week " EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
"NESARA will be announced next week " EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
"NESARA will be announced next week " EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
"NESARA will be announced next week " EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
"NESARA will be announced next week " EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
"NESARA will be announced next week " EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
"NESARA will be announced next week " EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
"NESARA will be announced next week " EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
"NESARA will be announced next week " EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
"NESARA will be announced next week " EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
"NESARA will be announced next week " EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
"NESARA will be announced next week " EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
"NESARA will be announced next week " EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
"NESARA will be announced next week " EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
"NESARA will be announced next week " EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
"NESARA will be announced next week " EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
"NESARA will be announced next week " EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
"NESARA will be announced next week " EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

"NESARA will be announced next week "

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1"NESARA will be announced next week " Empty "NESARA will be announced next week " Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:57 pm

ymoilman2

FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELTS INTEL REPORT - MORE ARRESTS
Found at: http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/
Friday, March 2, 2012

This is sourced again from High Level Sources and Intel from deep down the rabbit hole.
These are rumors and not verified. Your Discernment is advised

I have been advised that:
It is alleged that Hillary Clinton, George Bush Jr and George Bush Sr. are under custody arrest for crimes against our constitution republic and illegal theft of funds. These dark cabal rats all have body guards and under protective custody as they are trying to kill each other.It is also alleged --- Confirmed that Bill Gates is under custody arrest and his theft of funds has been stopped. The Revaluation program is being tested worldwide to check for anymore 'back doors' placed by Bill's software boys.

It is also alleged that the Bankers of the Federal Reserve Bank are worried about being picked up next.

I also been advised that NESARA will be announced next week and the Restored Republic is waiting in
the wings to take over from the bankrupt and illegal Fed Corp Gov soon after.

The demonic NWO is being defeated by the White Knights and the Good Guys! Thank You White Knights, Galactic Friends, Our Good Military and especially Our LOVING LORD

GOD Bless You And Yours, GOD BLESS AMERICA

John MacHaffie HIS Humble Servant

2"NESARA will be announced next week " Empty Re: "NESARA will be announced next week " Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:26 pm

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks ymoilman2! This is great news! It will be exciting to see if this all goes down or not!

Anonymous

Thanks ymollman. But if Hillary & others are clones...what is to stop them from just bringing about another clone? Not that you would have that answer, but it's food for thought. Hopefully they have also taken control of those places that hold & produce the clones!

Thanks again. Can't wait! :bounce:

4"NESARA will be announced next week " Empty Re: "NESARA will be announced next week " Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:41 am

Interested

Herb Lady wrote:Thanks ymoilman2! This is great news! It will be exciting to see if this all goes down or not!

Hopefully it does for all of our sakes.

5"NESARA will be announced next week " Empty Re: "NESARA will be announced next week " Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:52 am

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I hear that Interested! And I don't mean to be negative, just that there have been so many delays with everything that has had to be dealt with - I would be disappointed but not surprised if events caused yet another delay. So I'm excited and anxiously awaiting, and hoping, for good news for all!

Peppermint Patti

Peppermint Patti

I've also heard this is true. It goes a lot deeper than we can ever imagine. It was for our protection that it didn't happen - protection of the money, not us personally...

So many things are supposedly going on that is't no wonder we are still waiting... Guess that's why we always here in "God's timing?... What good is it to get money and not have it?

Probably should pray more that God will bring this to pass.

Peppermint Patti...

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last..."

Anonymous

I hear you Peppermint Patti...yes there was so much that we didn't know in the beginning or even in past couple-few months that has come to light. But one thing I have known for a while & passed on to my people, is that they have to remove these people 1st or they would get all our money & that would make this while thing a mute point!

So they Must be removed 1st!! After all.. this is all happening for not only us, but all people (Prosperity Funds, Omega Funds, World Trust, etc), & we are to also be good stewards of our money & help others as well.

Together we will make the entire world a better place for all people!! ☀

Come on RV!! :bounce: :bounce:

Peppermint Patti

Peppermint Patti

Well, LadyInRed, what an amazing adventure. If this was a book it would not be believable... and yes, we should make the world a better place and hopefully that will be very soon...

Peppermint Patti,

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last.."

9"NESARA will be announced next week " Empty Re: "NESARA will be announced next week " Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:50 pm

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

You said it Peppermint Patti! If this were a book it would be unbelievable! I've been saving some bits of information for my kids, because I know that they will never believe this if I were to just tell them out right, and trust me I've tried. So, all that I can do is have things ready for them and be there for them when their chin drops! But they will be taken care of and so will my grandbabies!

10"NESARA will be announced next week " Empty Re: "NESARA will be announced next week " Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:57 pm

Interested

Who ever came up with the saying, "truth is stranger than fiction", probably had no clue how true their words would become.

11"NESARA will be announced next week " Empty Re: "NESARA will be announced next week " Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:01 pm

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Boy, isn't that the truth! ha!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum