HomeSearchLog inRegister
Latest topics
» APR 26: Mid Week ZAP CRAP
Today at 2:27 pm by erwing

» Ears Ringing? The Frequencies Are Amping Up! What Does This Mean?
Today at 9:47 am by Light Being

» A Case for LIFE: Stop Killing Us, Please!
Today at 9:38 am by Light Being

» Breakthrough Artificial Photosynthesis Cleans Polluted Air, Makes Energy
Today at 9:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Visual Futurist: Step inside the sci-fi world created by ‘Blade Runner’ visionary Syd Mead
Today at 9:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 4/23 - 4/29
Today at 8:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange Anomalies Detected by Large Hadron Collider Could REWRITE the Laws of Physics
Today at 8:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL Benjamin Fulford Updates - April 24, 2017
Today at 8:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ireland - Archaeologists Discover Remains of New Human Species
Today at 8:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» MICROWAVE WEAPONS ARE BEING USED AGAINST CIVILIANS, IN THE UK AND US 1
Today at 7:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nature's Solution to the Water Crisis
Today at 7:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr Greer Unacknowledged Sirius Interview!
Today at 7:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» STUDY Finds "Artificial Passageway" On The Moon! 4/27/17
Today at 7:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery of Antarctica's 'Blood Falls' solved
Today at 7:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Early Blackstar Report plus MORE
Today at 7:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Glowing UFO Over Mexico plus MORE
Today at 7:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Snordster ~ The Roach Motel at the End of the Universe
Today at 7:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Snordster ~ Smoke and Mirrors
Today at 7:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Shift of the Ages
Yesterday at 11:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & Tim Rifat - Hidden Meanings And Messages In Katy Perry's 'Chained To The Rhythm'
Yesterday at 11:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Kailasa Temple | Mysterious Ellora Caves | Ancient Megaliths ★★★
Yesterday at 11:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Election Rubbish
Yesterday at 11:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Alfred Webre - Patty Greer: Meet the SEG Spatial Effect Generator: Free energy for your car, home, town, city & New Earth
Yesterday at 11:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mind-Blowing: There is a 2 BILLION-Year-Old natural Nuclear Reactor in Africa!
Yesterday at 7:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anna von Reitz - The Fruits of Endless War --- How Insurance Fraud Funds "Your" Government(s)
Yesterday at 7:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jerzy "the ghoul" & POOFness for APR 24: THIS WEEK (Begins With MORE BULLSH*T Pandering! GIVE ME MORE MONEY!!)
Yesterday at 7:24 pm by robert18

» Dave Schmidt: Questions for Dave's Radio Broadcast for 4/26/17
Yesterday at 7:22 pm by robert18

» Psychologist Carl Jung – The 11:11 Synchronicity
Yesterday at 12:52 pm by maidenhair

» Second Adjustment & Micro' Cause'm
Yesterday at 11:31 am by Consciousness Of Economic

Who is online?

Share | 

VERY IMPORTANT NEWS! - ANNOUNCEMENTS, SOCIAL SECURITY, PP, NESARA --- THIS IS IT!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ymoilman2

PostSubject: VERY IMPORTANT NEWS! - ANNOUNCEMENTS, SOCIAL SECURITY, PP, NESARA --- THIS IS IT!!!!   Tue May 21, 2013 6:01 am

VERY IMPORTANT NEWS! - ANNOUNCEMENTS, SOCIAL SECURITY, PP, NESARA --- THIS IS IT!!!!
Tuesday, May 21, 2013

JUST REC.

Subject: Fw: VERY IMPORTANT NEWS!!!!

Hi all,
I have some wonderful news for everybody but I want you all to hear this! Call this number, 805 399-1099, pin 242060#- this was recorded Friday night. It may be changed by now; there was a call last night with updates.

They have nightly calls at 9 pm EST, Mon-Fri, (live number 805 399-1000, 242060#).

The recorded call lasted over 3 hours but you can keep hitting 6 to move forward to skip over all the noise. YOU NEED TO GET ON THE LIVE CALLS! UPDATES ARE COMING IN FAST AND FURIOUS.

Some of what you'll hear: ANNOUNCEMENTS COMING SOMETIME THIS WEEK OR NEXT, BUT DEFINITELY BEFORE JUNE 1ST!! For those of us in Hobo, we'll be receiving the bonus along with the first week's amount. Shelby has been waiting for the the new Treasury to come into play so we'll get the new money. Anyone on Social Security will see their income go up to a minimum of $2300 up to $3600! The Prosperity programs will be paid! All debts will be forgiven! NESARA will happen immediately when announcements happen so there'll be no more IRS; anyone foreclosed on will be compensated and can get their home back (if no one else bought it) but they'll receive more than enough to buy any home(s) they want; WE WILL ALL BE COMPENSATED HANDSOMELY FOR ALL THE FRAUD THAT HAS BEEN COMMITTED AGAINST EACH AND EVERY PERSON IN THIS WORLD! YOU WON'T BELIEVE THE AMOUNT WE'LL BE RECEIVING SO I WON'T EVEN TELL YOU. GET ON THE CALLS!
There's lots more info on the call so GET EXCITED!!! LISTEN TO AS MUCH AS YOU CAN!! Everyone will be shocked by the information that's coming out. Hope you all heard or read about the Disclosure Hearings held at the National Press Club the last week in April -- good stuff came out.

IT'S ALL GOOD!!!! DO NOT FEAR, LOVE IS ALL AROUND US!!
GOD BLESS EVERYONE. PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW SO THEY CAN GET PREPARED AND BE ON ALERT FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENTS! THIS IS REAL, FOLKS!!! SOME INFO YOU HEAR YOU WON'T BELIEVE, BUT BELIEVE It!!
BUDDY JOHNSON

Posted by John MacHaffie at 12:25 AM

Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT NEWS! - ANNOUNCEMENTS, SOCIAL SECURITY, PP, NESARA --- THIS IS IT!!!!   Tue May 21, 2013 7:29 am

Thanks ymo

This is encouraging

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT NEWS! - ANNOUNCEMENTS, SOCIAL SECURITY, PP, NESARA --- THIS IS IT!!!!   Tue May 21, 2013 9:16 am

Yom- thanks again 4 Ur faithful sharing with us here :woohoo:
Back to top Go down
terbo56

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT NEWS! - ANNOUNCEMENTS, SOCIAL SECURITY, PP, NESARA --- THIS IS IT!!!!   Tue May 21, 2013 9:26 am

question
Back to top Go down
NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT NEWS! - ANNOUNCEMENTS, SOCIAL SECURITY, PP, NESARA --- THIS IS IT!!!!   Tue May 21, 2013 9:40 am

Thanks Yman but hmmmmmmmm......

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Come visit me at www.heleneanne.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GetAnOilChange/
Back to top Go down
Herb Lady

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT NEWS! - ANNOUNCEMENTS, SOCIAL SECURITY, PP, NESARA --- THIS IS IT!!!!   Tue May 21, 2013 10:49 am

Maybe I'll give this until the first before I apply for assistance. I made it this far, what is one more week.

Thanks YMan, this is very encouraging!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/
Back to top Go down
terbo56

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT NEWS! - ANNOUNCEMENTS, SOCIAL SECURITY, PP, NESARA --- THIS IS IT!!!!   Tue May 21, 2013 10:52 am

HerbLady, don't do anything that you might regret-This has been broadcast before- When the letter, with a certified check comes in the mail, or you get a call from your bank that you had an unusually large deposit, then you can believe it- Take this with a big grain of salt-I'll believe it WHEN we see it- muah
Back to top Go down
Herb Lady

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT NEWS! - ANNOUNCEMENTS, SOCIAL SECURITY, PP, NESARA --- THIS IS IT!!!!   Tue May 21, 2013 11:00 am

Thanks Terbo! I will proceed with much caution, a ton of hope, and be vulnerable enough to trust in this event just a little bit longer. The good souls I trust, others not for one second.

:moon:

Back to top Go down
terbo56

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT NEWS! - ANNOUNCEMENTS, SOCIAL SECURITY, PP, NESARA --- THIS IS IT!!!!   Tue May 21, 2013 11:09 am

HerbLady, THAT"S the spirit! Good for you! :msn33: bravo :penquin002: yes
Back to top Go down
Herb Lady

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT NEWS! - ANNOUNCEMENTS, SOCIAL SECURITY, PP, NESARA --- THIS IS IT!!!!   Tue May 21, 2013 11:12 am

again!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Out Of Mind :: DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS :: RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO-
Jump to: