OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
"RV BUTTON WAS PUSHED HERE FOR AMERICA":RV UPDATE NEWS at nesaranews. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
"RV BUTTON WAS PUSHED HERE FOR AMERICA":RV UPDATE NEWS at nesaranews. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
"RV BUTTON WAS PUSHED HERE FOR AMERICA":RV UPDATE NEWS at nesaranews. EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
"RV BUTTON WAS PUSHED HERE FOR AMERICA":RV UPDATE NEWS at nesaranews. EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
"RV BUTTON WAS PUSHED HERE FOR AMERICA":RV UPDATE NEWS at nesaranews. EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
"RV BUTTON WAS PUSHED HERE FOR AMERICA":RV UPDATE NEWS at nesaranews. EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
"RV BUTTON WAS PUSHED HERE FOR AMERICA":RV UPDATE NEWS at nesaranews. EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
"RV BUTTON WAS PUSHED HERE FOR AMERICA":RV UPDATE NEWS at nesaranews. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
"RV BUTTON WAS PUSHED HERE FOR AMERICA":RV UPDATE NEWS at nesaranews. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
"RV BUTTON WAS PUSHED HERE FOR AMERICA":RV UPDATE NEWS at nesaranews. EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
"RV BUTTON WAS PUSHED HERE FOR AMERICA":RV UPDATE NEWS at nesaranews. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
"RV BUTTON WAS PUSHED HERE FOR AMERICA":RV UPDATE NEWS at nesaranews. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
"RV BUTTON WAS PUSHED HERE FOR AMERICA":RV UPDATE NEWS at nesaranews. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
"RV BUTTON WAS PUSHED HERE FOR AMERICA":RV UPDATE NEWS at nesaranews. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
"RV BUTTON WAS PUSHED HERE FOR AMERICA":RV UPDATE NEWS at nesaranews. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
"RV BUTTON WAS PUSHED HERE FOR AMERICA":RV UPDATE NEWS at nesaranews. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
"RV BUTTON WAS PUSHED HERE FOR AMERICA":RV UPDATE NEWS at nesaranews. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
"RV BUTTON WAS PUSHED HERE FOR AMERICA":RV UPDATE NEWS at nesaranews. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
"RV BUTTON WAS PUSHED HERE FOR AMERICA":RV UPDATE NEWS at nesaranews. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
"RV BUTTON WAS PUSHED HERE FOR AMERICA":RV UPDATE NEWS at nesaranews. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
"RV BUTTON WAS PUSHED HERE FOR AMERICA":RV UPDATE NEWS at nesaranews. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
"RV BUTTON WAS PUSHED HERE FOR AMERICA":RV UPDATE NEWS at nesaranews. EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

"RV BUTTON WAS PUSHED HERE FOR AMERICA":RV UPDATE NEWS at nesaranews.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

RV UPDATE NEWS

RV BUTTON WAS PUSHED HERE FOR AMERICA
JL (UST) PULLED TRIGGER AT 4:40 PST AND CL (IMF) SIGNED OFF AT 4:45 PST.

[size=18]
PUBLIC EXCHANGING WEDNESDAY MORNING AT THE BANKS.

NEW TREASURY MONEY WILL BE AVAILABLE.

THIS IS BIG HISTORICAL MOMENT IN MANKIND HISTORY. REPUBLIC IS RESTORED, FED RESERVE AND IRS OUT. GOOD GUYS WON!

MUCH APPRECIATION TO THE WHITE KNIGHTS AND THE GOOD GUYS FOR THEIR EFFORTS.

--------------------------------------------------------------
THANK YOU LORD

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well this is a nice read! Hope it is true!!!
Thanks ymo!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Thanks Yman hope this is right but it's already Wednesday here and nothing so far! Maybe it's Thursday lol!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

terbo56

terbo56

Has NOT happened in Florida as of yet- We are to be informed from our local bank when this in fact does happen, within 30 minutes, so, I guess we'll see- I've been telling peeps that as long as 'M' is in power, and the PTW are still in motion, this will be slow to happen, IF ever- Today is the 22nd like I mentioned 2 months ago, and Executive order 13303 has been extended for another year- If it is not seen by the end of this month, sorry to say this, but.... We are in for a very long wait- Jus' sayin'- Now, if you peeps are going to throw things at me, try not to have it be heavy items- Bash away- bat boy

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Oh there you are terbs I just posted you over at DD! Thanks for your perspective terbs I agree with you, I believe we are in for a very long wait if it even happens at all!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

terbo56

terbo56

NanneeRose, I wanted this to be just as bad as everyone else everywhere else does, also-You'd be surprised at all the PTW bulls#@! that they are pulling so we can't receive this, but, it WILL work out in the end, just not as fast as we'd all like- They don't know it, but the PTW 'gravytrain' is just about to the point of entering indian territory, where they will be gladly 'scalped', then sent to hell bleeding, as they deserve everything they get- And in the end, everything they have stolen from us WILL be returned, 20 fold- : thumbs up: :cheers:

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

well all that I have to say is that I have not received any emails - as of yet - so - :headscratching

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Hey YMan, thanks for keeping us updated!

terbo56

terbo56

Look for e-mails, or your bank to call and inform you of the CE- That's what will give us the heads up, no worries-Call your bank if you haven't done so already, and see that they contact you upon release of the CE- You cannot believe what these so called gurus say or tell you, and if we did, do you know how many of us would be in the bug house? lol!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I will have to contact my bank again and see if they will do that! They were not so inclined to even acknowledge the dinar a year or so ago. Thanks!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Well one currency trade facility is still selling - so, I guess it hasn't happened yet.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum