OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
"it happened..." :Jester and I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Wed. PM  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
"it happened..." :Jester and I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Wed. PM  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
"it happened..." :Jester and I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Wed. PM  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
"it happened..." :Jester and I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Wed. PM  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
"it happened..." :Jester and I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Wed. PM  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
"it happened..." :Jester and I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Wed. PM  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
"it happened..." :Jester and I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Wed. PM  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
"it happened..." :Jester and I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Wed. PM  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
"it happened..." :Jester and I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Wed. PM  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
"it happened..." :Jester and I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Wed. PM  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
"it happened..." :Jester and I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Wed. PM  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
"it happened..." :Jester and I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Wed. PM  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
"it happened..." :Jester and I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Wed. PM  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
"it happened..." :Jester and I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Wed. PM  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
"it happened..." :Jester and I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Wed. PM  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
"it happened..." :Jester and I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Wed. PM  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
"it happened..." :Jester and I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Wed. PM  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
"it happened..." :Jester and I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Wed. PM  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
"it happened..." :Jester and I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Wed. PM  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
"it happened..." :Jester and I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Wed. PM  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
"it happened..." :Jester and I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Wed. PM  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
"it happened..." :Jester and I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Wed. PM  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

"it happened..." :Jester and I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Wed. PM

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Jester and I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Wed. PM Part 2
05/22/2013

[keiji] Jester Hi friend...do you concur with the rumor that maybe some "buttons" were pushed yesterday?

[Jester] keiji not a maybe...

[triple777] Jester in answer to keiji ? if buttons were pushed for sure yesterday what is the hold up for activation?

[Readynow] Jester do you agree that it might be 24-72 hours after the fact before we see it?

[Jester] Readynow hopefully it will be rolling right out... just waiting on the email now...

[19rue] Jester Your response to Keiji was "not a maybe"--does that mean not a chance in h--- it is a maybe or there is no maybe--it did happen.

[Jester] 19rue it happened...

[keiji] Jester do you think we'll be pleased with the rate?

[Jester] keiji i do....

[WCW] Jester do u think that we will see this today the year extension starts tomorrow

[Jester] WCW the year extension is needed to protect the dfi from liens.... it was a precaustionary

[kuu] Jester , I applaud you for agreeing that the button was pushed yesterday. This is the kind of coordinated intel that brings us to the end of this journey.

[Jester] kuu actually it was this morning just to be accurate...

[tc0043] Jester Were rates loaded at 4:40 am ?

[Jester] tc0043 there was a process of checks and balances done to make sure it was getting it done right... the people have checked off and the rest of the process is underway...

[pszafrap] Jester I don't say much while I am lurking but I must say that you have taken me by surprise...I wait with new expectancy and encouragement so thank you and God bless you. Please keep it up. I know you must be feeling tremendous pressure about telling us what you have so far.

[Jester] pszafrap it is out there already... not like i am breaking a rule or anything...

[Jester] there are some procedural things that are being worked on now... but the process is nearing it's logical conclusion..

[Spades] Jester on their end with reset or ours ?

[Jester] Spades both...

[Jester] Spades but at this time they are pratically one and the same...

cashinqueen1] Jester any idea how the announcement will start like shut down all our stations and than POP all stations showing announcements lol

[Jester] cashinqueen1 i have heard they will be using the emergency broadcast system.. not confirmed but that is what i have heard.......come to think of it i guess that is what it is for...

[Catbite] Jester will the RV be very far behind announcement re: return to Republic?

[Jester] Catbite i am told that was what we have been waiting for...

[WCW] Jester i have been on fox all day and they have not said anything about no announcement

[Jester] WCW well i dont doubt that... not quite ready yet...

[childofgod] Jester I don't think they would make an announcement about making an announcement. They would just do it, no?

[Jester] childofgod that is my thought...

[Jester] ok.. calls coming in.. got to start taking some of them... you guys take care and i will be back later...

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I sure hope old mate is not a 'court jester' because they were employed to keep the peeps amused!!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

terbo56

terbo56

That's exactly what those clowns are doing- grrrr :x

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Yeah thought as much!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks Yman!!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Hey HL how are you today?!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Hey Nannee! Hanging in there. How are you doing???

terbo56

terbo56

Hello, HerbLady, how's everything with you and the 'Hoochster'? :)

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I am doing well HL thanks!! Crocheting little cowboy boots today for my grandson, I feel so old hahahaaha, lovin it!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Ha!!! Crocheting little cowboy boots, I had no idea that there was a pattern out for that, but I guess why not!!! Naaah! You're as young as you feel darlin!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum