Latest topics
» What's Dave Schmidt's (Meta 1 Coin) Fiduciary Duty?
OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active  EmptyYesterday at 8:24 pm by RamblerNash

» Dr. Steven Greer (struggling to stay relevant) - The State of our Mother Earth
OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active  EmptyYesterday at 5:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU NEWS - YOU CAN SEE THIS SKY THING EVERY 3600 YEARS plus MORE
OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active  EmptyYesterday at 5:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Google Earth 'exposes Area 51 secrets' in bombshell videos
OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active  EmptyYesterday at 4:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Judge Protects Merck Pharmaceutical Company Instead of the Public by Allowing Merck to Hide Side Effects of FDA Approved Drugs
OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active  EmptyYesterday at 3:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News - Multiple UFOs caught in Yuma, Arizona and in Las Vegas! plus MORE
OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active  EmptyYesterday at 2:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» American Psychopathy
OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active  EmptyYesterday at 2:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Common questions about CBD health claims for pain and other conditions answered
OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active  EmptyYesterday at 2:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 2nd Kevin Spacey Accuser Suddenly Dies Amid Lawsuit
OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active  EmptyYesterday at 2:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan - Hidden History
OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active  EmptyYesterday at 2:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» HUGE Craft Spotted Hovering Above Earth On ISS Live Feed! - "The Real McCoy"
OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active  EmptyYesterday at 12:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DARK JOURNALIST X-SERIES 67: SALEM WITCH TRIALS HOTZONE OCCULT MYSTERY!
OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active  EmptyYesterday at 12:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Report plus MORE
OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active  EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 10:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Apollo 15 Raw Video Reveals Buildings On The Moon Near Landing Site!
OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active  EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» 'Storm Area 51' could be a disaster, say locals plus LIVE FEED
OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active  EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 9:18 am by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active

OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active  Empty OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active on Fri May 24, 2013 11:14 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active

OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active  TOPPT-LOGO-BLOG2

The OPPT web site peoplestrust1776.org and related email addresses are no longer active.

OPPT was a temporary tool now replaced by the UV Ixchange.

Posted by

Americani Kabuki

at

4:56 AM

Thanks to: americankabuki.blogspot.nl

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers
Did you by into that OppT ideology .. i dint

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world".
Mahatma Gandhi.

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers
I bow to NO man made religion , flag , or word . Never have and never will

Mahatma Gandhi.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I was hopeful.... for a second or 2. But there are a few good folks here that have interest.So I try to keep up it for them to read.

I am learning to not buy into much these daze....

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers
well Lean on me 15 years of being sp called "awake " lol .. kills me..anyway and I revoked my U S back in 99 so long before most were thinking this way .. feel free to ask if i dont have answer i say so truthfully..

Mahatma Gandhi.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I have been against this government since I could read. I would have left long ago also had not the kids and then the kid~lings come to be.

Like this....enjoy

Anonymous
Prpl, thanks 4 bringing here; apparently former oppt-in now automatically reroutes to replacement site i-uv.com "...a portal of knowledge belonging to THE ONE PEOPLE...." with language translations availability.

I have growing interest in and BELIeVE in what these good folks have and continue to DO and accomplish on behalf of the one people (TOP); think U'll soon see more momentous DOings come to light than U might now imagine- keep the faith... WE, The One People, have in deed gained Victory manifesting in myriad manners, bringing about a new world of heaven upon the earth, with IMpowered people BEing and DOing in hitherto unimaginable ways....

Blessings to ALL who choose to discover and BELIeVE Truth, Victory, Freedom, Abundance, Justice, Redemption, Forgiveness, Jubilee, New Life....

OPPT Email and Website No Longer Active  3019145770

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum