Monday, May 27, 2013
Reports of ‘UFO’ flood in from Toogoom, Australia
Via sunshinecoastdaily.com.au, 22 May 2013
- UP TO a dozen people have reported seeing a strange light in the sky over Toogoom on Monday evening.
Toogoom resident Maggie MacLeod sparked the influx of reports yesterday
when she posted about the "bright, comet-like" UFO on the Fraser Coast
Chronicle Facebook page.This image of the unidentified flying object was was captured by
reader Chelly Milzewski on Saltwater Creek Rd in Maryborough about
5.20pm on Monday.
"It was going down, then sideways and then the tail disappeared," she said.
"I went up to a group of people on the beach and pointed it out to them
... by this time it was a big red ball in the sky near where the sun had
"It was virtually staying still ... before all of a sudden, the tail came out and it shot off and disappeared.
"It did not fade as one would expect after viewing it for 40 minutes."
Maryborough's Chelly Milzweski reported seeing "what appeared to be a
burning flame" on the horizon towards Hervey Bay and captured it on
Penlan Lassy from Urraween also saw it and described it as a "bright
light moving quickly with a small trail" that was "too small to be a
A few suggested the UFO could have been a high-level plane with vapour trails or space junk entering the atmosphere.Related Posts
- Reports of ‘UFO’ flood in from Toogoom, Australia
- Possible UFO sighted by Peru news station over Lake Titicaca
- Disk-Shaped Object above Earth in NASA Photograph
- Large UFO caught using infrared filter over Sydney, Australia - May 5, 2013
- Tennessee family in America shocked over Alien sighting - Cigar UFO
Thanks to: http://www.transients.info