OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
"Our journey folks is about to end and our quest has now been fulfilled":Bluwolf EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
"Our journey folks is about to end and our quest has now been fulfilled":Bluwolf EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
"Our journey folks is about to end and our quest has now been fulfilled":Bluwolf EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
"Our journey folks is about to end and our quest has now been fulfilled":Bluwolf EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
"Our journey folks is about to end and our quest has now been fulfilled":Bluwolf EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
"Our journey folks is about to end and our quest has now been fulfilled":Bluwolf EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
"Our journey folks is about to end and our quest has now been fulfilled":Bluwolf EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
"Our journey folks is about to end and our quest has now been fulfilled":Bluwolf EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
"Our journey folks is about to end and our quest has now been fulfilled":Bluwolf EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
"Our journey folks is about to end and our quest has now been fulfilled":Bluwolf EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
"Our journey folks is about to end and our quest has now been fulfilled":Bluwolf EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
"Our journey folks is about to end and our quest has now been fulfilled":Bluwolf EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
"Our journey folks is about to end and our quest has now been fulfilled":Bluwolf EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
"Our journey folks is about to end and our quest has now been fulfilled":Bluwolf EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
"Our journey folks is about to end and our quest has now been fulfilled":Bluwolf EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
"Our journey folks is about to end and our quest has now been fulfilled":Bluwolf EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
"Our journey folks is about to end and our quest has now been fulfilled":Bluwolf EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
"Our journey folks is about to end and our quest has now been fulfilled":Bluwolf EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
"Our journey folks is about to end and our quest has now been fulfilled":Bluwolf EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
"Our journey folks is about to end and our quest has now been fulfilled":Bluwolf EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
"Our journey folks is about to end and our quest has now been fulfilled":Bluwolf EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
"Our journey folks is about to end and our quest has now been fulfilled":Bluwolf EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Our journey folks is about to end and our quest has now been fulfilled":Bluwolf

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Bluwolf Update Emailed to Recaps Tuesday Afternoon
05/28/2013

Good afternoon all, there comes a time in a man's life when one has to say hasta luego ( until we meet again ) I believe that that time has come to pass. But before I must say that everything that you've ever wish for is now within reach.

There are no glitches or inventions guaranteed, no holdups from any spooks whatsoever, the rates are what was mentioned to be so long ago. You will be treated with the upmost respects, the rates that will be furnished to you will be best of any bank, and the bank is the clearance bank for this rv.

Please be advised that this bank is Wells Fargo and that this bank is in the worlds best 50 banks list. Let me assure you that all is being driven in and that this pace shall continue until the end results ( your rv) are in and the announcement is out.

Make your wait a wealthy one, by now you should know what you will do for God and what route you will take from this afternoon on. Be bless now and thank you for letting me into your cyber space and into your hearts.

Let be known that my next message shall be my last. Bluwolf

Part 2 Bluwolf Saying Goodbye - Emailed To Recaps
05/28/2013

SO LONG HASTA LUEGO

It has been a long ride for me, along this long road I have come in contact with a lot of blessed people. I have made a lot of friends and I have encourage by your faith in God a lot of people..

I must say that before God I have accomplished what He expected of me and that was for you to hold in there through faith till the end.

Let me inform you that I am the happiest man on earth right now for I am happy for you for all of you are now just steps away to the receiving of the most important and historic money transfer event in the history of all mankind.

As I step down today I want you to know that it has been a pleasure for me to have served you. Also let it be known that my responsablities have now shifted towards my people for we have still some hurdles to go before D day which has started this afternoon.

Our journey folks is about to end and our quest has now been fulfilled.

Do well by your brothers, remember your individual endeavours your hardships and your pains, honor this blessings and keep your monies forever working for you and just make sure that you will never drop back to that painful abyss of economical hardships.

Thank you for letting me serve my Lord through you for that I am grateful. Be well my dear ones and may my Lord Jesus forever bless and keep you in complete health, safety and prosperity, may your days be lots and may you always have a safe passage and a happy journey.....

It is time, all has been accomplished, today is the first day of the rest of your lives. Farewell live well and God Speed adios ..... Bluwolf 5-28-13 Auuuuuuuu

Last edited by ymoilman2 on Tue May 28, 2013 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

It sounds like The Lord of The Rings!! lol

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

It kind of does, but here's hoping all is not smoke!

Thanks YMan!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

fingers crossed HL!!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

fingers, toes, legs, arms and braiding my hair!

nickgiammarino

nickgiammarino

Oh, I'm sorry, think we forgot about you Bluwolf?

https://vimeo.com/iraqidinar

https://vimeo.com/182314931

http://globalcurrencyreset.net/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum