Latest topics
» UFO News ~ UFO spheres,Lincoln park,CHICAGO plus MORE
I UV – UCC : Taking It Back To The Beginning – 31 May 2013 EmptyToday at 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» IBM unveil ‘World Smallest Computer’ which is smaller than a grain of salt
I UV – UCC : Taking It Back To The Beginning – 31 May 2013 EmptyToday at 11:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Earth's Sky LOADED With MASSIVE "Tsunami" Looking Clouds After Gravitational Wave Impact Event!
I UV – UCC : Taking It Back To The Beginning – 31 May 2013 EmptyToday at 11:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATES - China Wuhan Coronavirus
I UV – UCC : Taking It Back To The Beginning – 31 May 2013 EmptyToday at 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - QAnon – ‘You Are Watching a Movie’ plus more
I UV – UCC : Taking It Back To The Beginning – 31 May 2013 EmptyToday at 11:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Top-5-conspiracy-theories-that-turned-out-to-be-true
I UV – UCC : Taking It Back To The Beginning – 31 May 2013 EmptyToday at 10:24 am by topspin2

» Scam Alert! The Sourcetruth Matrix Cult Video
I UV – UCC : Taking It Back To The Beginning – 31 May 2013 EmptyToday at 9:48 am by RamblerNash

» Random Acts Of Kindness
I UV – UCC : Taking It Back To The Beginning – 31 May 2013 EmptyToday at 12:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Giant Hole In The Moon!
I UV – UCC : Taking It Back To The Beginning – 31 May 2013 EmptyToday at 12:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Saving America's Great Barrier Reef
I UV – UCC : Taking It Back To The Beginning – 31 May 2013 EmptyToday at 12:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Nibiru "Planet X" Confirmed By Google Sky? plus MORE
I UV – UCC : Taking It Back To The Beginning – 31 May 2013 EmptyToday at 12:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» New facility to produce oxygen from Moon dust
I UV – UCC : Taking It Back To The Beginning – 31 May 2013 EmptyToday at 12:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION
I UV – UCC : Taking It Back To The Beginning – 31 May 2013 EmptyToday at 12:13 am by Malisa

» Crashed UFOs and secret operational bases in Antarctica Part 2
I UV – UCC : Taking It Back To The Beginning – 31 May 2013 EmptyToday at 12:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes ~ "In Transition to a Kinder World" Part 1&2
I UV – UCC : Taking It Back To The Beginning – 31 May 2013 EmptyYesterday at 8:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Neila by TS Caladan
I UV – UCC : Taking It Back To The Beginning – 31 May 2013 EmptyYesterday at 2:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vermont Bill Would Ban Cell Phone Use for Anyone Under Age 21
I UV – UCC : Taking It Back To The Beginning – 31 May 2013 EmptyYesterday at 11:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin blablabla Fulford 1-20-2020… Rothschilds kicked out of Russia and Japan as world revolution unfolds
I UV – UCC : Taking It Back To The Beginning – 31 May 2013 EmptyYesterday at 11:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Who Built The Kapilikaya Rock Tomb?
I UV – UCC : Taking It Back To The Beginning – 31 May 2013 EmptyYesterday at 11:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is the new ‘deadly China virus’ a covert operation?
I UV – UCC : Taking It Back To The Beginning – 31 May 2013 EmptyYesterday at 11:05 am by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCERNMENT REQUIRED - QUESTION EVERYTHING » KEVIN ANNETT & ITTCS » I UV – UCC : Taking It Back To The Beginning – 31 May 2013

I UV – UCC : Taking It Back To The Beginning – 31 May 2013

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I UV – UCC : Taking It Back To The Beginning – 31 May 2013

Posted on May 31, 2013 by lucas2012infos | 1 Comment

I UV – UCC : Taking It Back To The Beginning – 31 May 2013 I.250w.140h-150x140 UCC: Taking It Back to the Beginning

Excerpt:
“Why the Government Must Except Your Bills, Notes, and Bonds
. In exchange for taking your assetsand withholding your ability to pay
debts, the government gave, in return, it’s “Promise to Pay” for
equalvalue (HJR 192, Public Law 73-10). And consequently laws were
established that made the mere“promise to pay” to have the same affect
as Payment (§ 3-603. TENDER OF PAYMENT).

At birds eye view you may think this is NOT equal value. However,
what really occurred, is a shift incommercial policy, where the
commercial system evolved from one of substance to one of energy. Andnow
today, we are awakening to find out that we also are the source of this
energy, so now lets learn to bein control of this intangible asset
which backs the fiat money (the Inner chi)”

UCC Taking-It-Back to the Beginning

www.i-uv.com / link to original article

Thanks to: http://lucas2012infos.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum