Latest topics
» Project Camelot - SIMON PARKES: LATEST NEWS AND COMMENTARY
Today at 12:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» More on the Hiker that dies not too far away from the Solar Observatory, New Mexico
Yesterday at 11:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #Q Anon: Q ANON:PANIC IN DC! ROTHSCHILD SKULL ISSUES! EPSTEIN ISLAND! plus more
Yesterday at 9:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» De- Regulating of Human Medicine and Animal Medicine these people are Criminals
Yesterday at 3:18 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show September 15, 2018
Yesterday at 3:08 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME!
Yesterday at 1:22 pm by 4-truth

» New Michael Tellinger Some of the Strangest Discoveries Ever Made on Ancient Origins
Yesterday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rock Hunter Discovers Unusual Glowing Florescent Rocks Called “Yooperlites”
Yesterday at 9:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Unexplained Google Earth discovery in Utah
Yesterday at 9:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» #Q Anon - Q - Pain - Lynch Talking plus more
Yesterday at 9:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFOs Sighted Over Toronto, Canada plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» BOOM! Trump Declassifies Fisa Documents!
Yesterday at 9:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ WORLD WIDE footages of NIBIRU PLANETX incoming binary system worldwide sighting plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Harvest Moon Rising - The Most Beautiful Full Moon of the Year Coming Next Week
Yesterday at 9:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Spider’s Web: Britain’s Second Empire
Yesterday at 9:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Flynn's Plea Deal will SHOCK You!!
Yesterday at 12:14 am by Serena1

» A Message To and From Th3 Ḧḭṽḕ Collective
Yesterday at 12:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange Series of Anomalies Stretching Across Pacific Ocean
Yesterday at 12:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - TO EACH HIS OWN
Yesterday at 12:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» FADE TO BLACK w/ Linda Moulton Howe : The National Solar Observatory
Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Australian Billionare Gina Rinehart Calls For Sterilization of The Poor

Australian Billionare Gina Rinehart Calls For Sterilization of The Poor

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Australian Billionare Gina Rinehart Calls For Sterilization of The Poor

May 31, 2013

Conservative
billionaire Gina Rinehart called for the sterilization of the poor
today, arguing that the only way to alleviate poverty is to stop the
“underclasses” from multiplying. In a video uploaded to her official
YouTube account, the Australian mining heiress said that income
inequality is caused by differences in intelligence, and eugenics is the
only answer. ”Our nation faces a grave economic crisis as the
combination of a strong Australian dollar and falling commodity prices
sap our ability to compete globally,” she explained, “the only logical
solution to this crisis is to strengthen the quality of our most
precious resource: human capital. ”I believe that any couple making less
than $100,000 a year should be forcibly sterilized through a vasectomy
or fallopian tubal ligation. Those earning more than $100,000 a year
should be encouraged to have as many as 10 or 12 children. ”Only by
eliminating waste and focusing on our brightest, most efficient workers
can we hope to see off our rivals in the emerging world.” More

Share this:

Thanks to: http://endtimeheadlines.wordpress.com

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
She's a fat bitch, her own kids can't stand her and are suing her! She is up to no good dreadful person, she is ugly outside and in!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

terbo56

She's a pig, and she's ignorant, arrogant, and a f'n d-bag- She ought to be shot- Eugenics, right from the mouth of That rotten billionaire bastard Bill Gates, and he's another one that ought to be killed, just like he plans on doing to all of us-That woman is as ugly as a truckload of smashed assholes- grrrr :mooning:

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Yes she is terbs she is a dreadful woman! Bill Gates is out here at the moment, can't believe he's a bad guy he looks so nice!!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

PurpleSkyz

Admin
he is a bad guy nannee... they all are.

terbo56

I lost my post- Ghosts again, I guess- It was about the many times that Bill Gates said he wants to cull the population, 'because there are too many people for his liking' And his wife stands by his side for this shit- Tell me she isn't brain washed- Maybe they have a hard time getting decent food to eat- Well, they all are what they eat, and they are all poison bastards, I'll tell you that, and them's the facts, and the truth-

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Yeah it just blows me away he so softly spoken and nice looking, guess you can't judge a book by it's cover hey!

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Whereas someone like Gina Reinhardt I believe in a sniff that she is the devil himself! Isn't perception a strange mechanism?

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Perception is only strange when does not follow it.

terbo56

Every chapter in his book is death to the middle class, and underlings-All the chemtrails in the skies here, and everywhere? He's the one that pays the Navy and the Airforce to dump chemicals on us, never mind these guys are killing their own families by spraying us-They know this, and don't care, because they have been threatened with their lives if they don't do what they are told to do-The chemtrails kill birds, animals, poisons water, and oceans, everything it comes into contact with, destroys farmlands, plants, hay, growing vegetables, and makes some people deathly sick, and it also has been mentioned that over 300 species of animals will be destroyed, to cut down on the food that we are trying to sustain, cows, chickens, pigs, turkeys, etc-

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
My perception of Bill Gates is that he is a nice man so I wouldn't want to follow that perception though?

And I am poor what does she want to sterilise me? Which would probs be ok at this late stage in my life but not the point. If anyone comes after me with a bloody scalpel they will be getting it right back in their eye!!

RavensMoon

I hope this Gina thing plans on eugenics for herself, because she places WAAY at the bottom of the gene heap. These creatures are always with us, the Great Gatsby's of the upper classes. They are pitiful and they know it. They surround themselves with luxury because they are hollow. This one isn't hollow though, she's filled with ugly right up to her snout and no amount of snottiness will help her looks. The good news is, the shriller they get, the closer their fall.

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Here Here Raven love every bit of that post!!

terbs thanks for the explanation!

topspin2

She is just repeating what has been said for many years by the global elite. She sounds alot like Margaret Sanger....Planned parenthood founder.......Just regurgitating the same ole crap....Now...want to see a scary sight. Go find the video of BGates when he donated 1Billion to the UN. The fear in him and his wife is unbelievable....They were told AND shown the truth.....They are now part of the system...REALLY BAD GUYS!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum