Latest topics
» (More) Early Tic Tac UFOs! Richard Dolan Intelligent Disclosure
GOOD BYE TO CANCER / WHAT THE ALOPATHIC DOCTORS WON'T TELL YOU... NO ONE NEEDS TO DIE FROM CANCER. EmptyToday at 8:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Terence McKenna - The Cost of Sanity In This Society
GOOD BYE TO CANCER / WHAT THE ALOPATHIC DOCTORS WON'T TELL YOU... NO ONE NEEDS TO DIE FROM CANCER. EmptyToday at 5:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Telescope Moon 4K: Discovery of a Mysterious “HEXAGONAL” Crater Janssen Filmed
GOOD BYE TO CANCER / WHAT THE ALOPATHIC DOCTORS WON'T TELL YOU... NO ONE NEEDS TO DIE FROM CANCER. EmptyToday at 5:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anna Von Reitz Joins The MarkZ Scam Call 2 PM EST! 10/22/19
GOOD BYE TO CANCER / WHAT THE ALOPATHIC DOCTORS WON'T TELL YOU... NO ONE NEEDS TO DIE FROM CANCER. EmptyToday at 5:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Multiple UFOs Hovering Above The Mexico City And Blinking Sun!? plus MORE
GOOD BYE TO CANCER / WHAT THE ALOPATHIC DOCTORS WON'T TELL YOU... NO ONE NEEDS TO DIE FROM CANCER. EmptyToday at 4:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dane Wigington - Geoengineering: ITNJ Video Testimony
GOOD BYE TO CANCER / WHAT THE ALOPATHIC DOCTORS WON'T TELL YOU... NO ONE NEEDS TO DIE FROM CANCER. EmptyToday at 3:34 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Robert Kennedy Jr Silenced at Harlem Vaccine Forum Event
GOOD BYE TO CANCER / WHAT THE ALOPATHIC DOCTORS WON'T TELL YOU... NO ONE NEEDS TO DIE FROM CANCER. EmptyToday at 3:31 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Alert! Elizabeth Warren Attempts to Block Bank Bailouts!!
GOOD BYE TO CANCER / WHAT THE ALOPATHIC DOCTORS WON'T TELL YOU... NO ONE NEEDS TO DIE FROM CANCER. EmptyToday at 3:28 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Jim Willie
GOOD BYE TO CANCER / WHAT THE ALOPATHIC DOCTORS WON'T TELL YOU... NO ONE NEEDS TO DIE FROM CANCER. EmptyToday at 3:27 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» MASSIVE Inflation Cover-Up.. An EXTERMINATION. By Gregory Mannarino
GOOD BYE TO CANCER / WHAT THE ALOPATHIC DOCTORS WON'T TELL YOU... NO ONE NEEDS TO DIE FROM CANCER. EmptyToday at 3:24 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» CIVIL UNREST IS ERUPTING ALL OVER THE WORLD, BUT JUST WAIT UNTIL THE UNITED STATES JOINS THE PARTY
GOOD BYE TO CANCER / WHAT THE ALOPATHIC DOCTORS WON'T TELL YOU... NO ONE NEEDS TO DIE FROM CANCER. EmptyToday at 11:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cloud UFO Moves Through Parking Lot In Virginia Scaring The Heck Out Of Eyewitnesses lol
GOOD BYE TO CANCER / WHAT THE ALOPATHIC DOCTORS WON'T TELL YOU... NO ONE NEEDS TO DIE FROM CANCER. EmptyToday at 11:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery surrounds London's 'Havering Hoard'
GOOD BYE TO CANCER / WHAT THE ALOPATHIC DOCTORS WON'T TELL YOU... NO ONE NEEDS TO DIE FROM CANCER. EmptyToday at 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Assange Denied Request To Delay Extradition Hearing; Prepares To Fight “Unprecedented” Charges
GOOD BYE TO CANCER / WHAT THE ALOPATHIC DOCTORS WON'T TELL YOU... NO ONE NEEDS TO DIE FROM CANCER. EmptyToday at 11:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Our star's companion is approaching the inner planets of the Solar System plus MORE
GOOD BYE TO CANCER / WHAT THE ALOPATHIC DOCTORS WON'T TELL YOU... NO ONE NEEDS TO DIE FROM CANCER. EmptyToday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language – Buzz Aldrin Pilot On The Apollo 11 Mission
GOOD BYE TO CANCER / WHAT THE ALOPATHIC DOCTORS WON'T TELL YOU... NO ONE NEEDS TO DIE FROM CANCER. EmptyToday at 10:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thousands of Hong Kongers March Despite Police Ban, Days After Assault on Prominent Activist
GOOD BYE TO CANCER / WHAT THE ALOPATHIC DOCTORS WON'T TELL YOU... NO ONE NEEDS TO DIE FROM CANCER. EmptyToday at 12:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Something weird falls from the sky during lightning storm in San Antonio
GOOD BYE TO CANCER / WHAT THE ALOPATHIC DOCTORS WON'T TELL YOU... NO ONE NEEDS TO DIE FROM CANCER. EmptyToday at 12:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mandatory Evacuations Ordered As Palisades Fire Threatens Hundreds of Homes
GOOD BYE TO CANCER / WHAT THE ALOPATHIC DOCTORS WON'T TELL YOU... NO ONE NEEDS TO DIE FROM CANCER. EmptyYesterday at 6:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bob Lazar, a total fraud or a reluctant disinformant?
GOOD BYE TO CANCER / WHAT THE ALOPATHIC DOCTORS WON'T TELL YOU... NO ONE NEEDS TO DIE FROM CANCER. EmptyYesterday at 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » FEEL GOOD ~ BODY & MIND » HOLISTIC HEALING & MEDICAL INFO » GOOD BYE TO CANCER / WHAT THE ALOPATHIC DOCTORS WON'T TELL YOU... NO ONE NEEDS TO DIE FROM CANCER.

GOOD BYE TO CANCER / WHAT THE ALOPATHIC DOCTORS WON'T TELL YOU... NO ONE NEEDS TO DIE FROM CANCER.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

GOOD BYE TO CANCER / WHAT THE ALOPATHIC DOCTORS WON'T TELL YOU...
NO ONE NEEDS TO DIE FROM CANCER.

DOCTORS ARE FAR MORE DANGEROUS THAN GUN OWNERS...

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Hi All,

I have been studying alternative medicine for twenty one years or since my Doctors almost killed me because of what they did not tell me... If you want to talk, I will be glad to help... I am NOT a Doctor... What I am sending you has to do with raising your PH level... ALSO ... I have spoken to people that have self-cured themselves of ALL forms of cancer.... Including what the Doctors say you have... I personally will never go to a Doctor again... unless I break a leg or get in an auto accident and incur broken bones, etc... IF YOU AVE ANY QUESTIONS DO NOT HESITATE TO CALL....

I would highly suggest you go to a health food store such as The Vitamin Shoppe, etc. (or any vitamin or drug store) and pick up a roll of PH paper .... tear off a 1-2" piece and wet it thoroughly with your saliva. NOW...... compare the wet piece of PH paper with the color chart on the PH paper box.... If it is lower than 7.2, you need to start taking Cesium immediately.... and raise your PH up to 8 - 8.5 (and keep it there). Cancer cannot live in a high PH environment... My guess, as I have observed this with many many people who get cancer, is that your PH is way down in the 6's or 5's.... I also would suggest looking at your mouth for silver mercury fillings, root canals and cavitation's... These are HIGHLY TOXIC to your body, are cancer causing, and need to be properly taken care of IMMEDIATELY by a properly trained and practicing Dentist. This alone will help tremendously as well as getting the PH up in the 8's.

There is also a VERY GOOD Doctor in Carson City, Nevada that is really good at getting rid of cancer... The TPTB do not like him as he knows what to do and it works... Dr. Shallenberger may also use various forms of oxygen therapies...

His name is: Dr. Frank Shallenberger....
The Nevada Center of Alternative and Anti-Aging Medicine
web http://www.antiagingmedicine.com/
phone Tel. 775-884-3990
Fax 775-884-2202

Found At www.nesaranews.blogspot.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum