OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
BLOODLINES OF THE ILLUMINATI EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
BLOODLINES OF THE ILLUMINATI EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
BLOODLINES OF THE ILLUMINATI EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
BLOODLINES OF THE ILLUMINATI EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
BLOODLINES OF THE ILLUMINATI EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
BLOODLINES OF THE ILLUMINATI EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
BLOODLINES OF THE ILLUMINATI EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
BLOODLINES OF THE ILLUMINATI EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
BLOODLINES OF THE ILLUMINATI EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
BLOODLINES OF THE ILLUMINATI EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
BLOODLINES OF THE ILLUMINATI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
BLOODLINES OF THE ILLUMINATI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
BLOODLINES OF THE ILLUMINATI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
BLOODLINES OF THE ILLUMINATI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
BLOODLINES OF THE ILLUMINATI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
BLOODLINES OF THE ILLUMINATI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
BLOODLINES OF THE ILLUMINATI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
BLOODLINES OF THE ILLUMINATI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
BLOODLINES OF THE ILLUMINATI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
BLOODLINES OF THE ILLUMINATI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
BLOODLINES OF THE ILLUMINATI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
BLOODLINES OF THE ILLUMINATI EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

BLOODLINES OF THE ILLUMINATI

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BLOODLINES OF THE ILLUMINATI Empty BLOODLINES OF THE ILLUMINATI Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:49 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

http://www.whale.to/b/sp/blood.html

2BLOODLINES OF THE ILLUMINATI Empty Re: BLOODLINES OF THE ILLUMINATI Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:55 am

terbo56

terbo56

Wow!!- That was truly interesting, although the read was longer than an Alaskan winter, We need to get rid of these nasty bastards, although their time is extremely limited here on earth-

3BLOODLINES OF THE ILLUMINATI Empty Re: BLOODLINES OF THE ILLUMINATI Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:27 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I am not convinced on the limit of their reign T.

We were bred to be slaves and given a false sense of freedom to quite the herd. The masses will never believe the truth.
The ones that do know.... don't know what the hell to do next.

Last edited by Purpleskyz on Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total

4BLOODLINES OF THE ILLUMINATI Empty Re: BLOODLINES OF THE ILLUMINATI Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:32 am

topspin2

I think your dead on purps. They have been the rulers on the surface for many years, and I dont see them going anywhere. By the way, great read...and yes Terbs, its a long one...

5BLOODLINES OF THE ILLUMINATI Empty Re: BLOODLINES OF THE ILLUMINATI Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:32 pm

MartyM

MartyM

For what it's worth, I don't full agree (Top) with your prognosis for the current PTB...
Not that I'm convinced that the 'Sheeple' are going to rise up all of a sudden (though could be), but more likely that the PTB will ultimately be their own demise. Why? their Greed and Arrogance. I'm aware they've had a long run of things, but even the Financial structure they've devised and created, is by its design, destined to be self-destructive. Try as they do to extend the inevitable, their end is still inevitable.
Now that doesn't preclude them from coming up with a new system, whereby we think we won and ultimately it ends up just being a new Game, with the same players... That's where we come in, We have to see to it that we get new players...
NO, I don't have the answers as to HOW to do that, but at least knowing what the task is, makes the solution much easier. jmho

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

6BLOODLINES OF THE ILLUMINATI Empty Re: BLOODLINES OF THE ILLUMINATI Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:19 pm

topspin2

Marty I do hope you are correct. Its just been my experience that almost everything is planned and it appears to be business as usual. And about the greed thing. If greed hasnt gotten to them yet, it not going to happen....We are not dealing with NORMAL people. We are dealing with beings from other worlds. And the reason I know is because I have met them. Why they searched me out I have no idea. I dont under estimate their knowledge or power. This impending collapse was planned long ago. They got every ounce they could out of this system and now this country has been put out to pasture and the machine has moved overseas to China and other countries. They will do whats necessary to make sure this country takes a step or 50 back.They are light years ahead of us. They will put so much crap out there for everyone to deal with that very few can see the real issues/facts...I was told its nothing personal.....just my thoughts.....

7BLOODLINES OF THE ILLUMINATI Empty Re: BLOODLINES OF THE ILLUMINATI Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:12 am

MartyM

MartyM

I know what your saying Top, and I have a pretty good idea of what their plan is. And your right in that there is nothing to substantiate why things would change now, except my gut feeling. My core inner belief, that I just know to be true... Evil will not prevail, period.
When, How? I have no real idea, I just know it to be the outcome, and for some reason it's not just optimism or faith in something, it's just what I know within.
But in the mean time keep your head down and eyes wide open, 'cause it's likely gonna be a bumpy ride (not unlike it is currently, but maybe more so).

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

8BLOODLINES OF THE ILLUMINATI Empty Re: BLOODLINES OF THE ILLUMINATI Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:32 am

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

digital money is the next step .. they will crash the banks as you see them doing it now, make you hate a banking and paper .. Push a so called gold back paper 1st get the silver gold off the markets then kick in digital money , The U SA will be like former USSR and teh new emerging markets are Briks .. My thoughts . P S there is a resson they have built 15 ghost citys in china each hold close to 12 million some are smaller holding 15 million . no one lives in them and they have all the U S feel .. watch that ghost citys vid i did
Just my thoughts

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world".
Mahatma Gandhi.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum