OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
I DID NOT WANT TO BE POPE, SAYS FRANCIS  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
I DID NOT WANT TO BE POPE, SAYS FRANCIS  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
I DID NOT WANT TO BE POPE, SAYS FRANCIS  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
I DID NOT WANT TO BE POPE, SAYS FRANCIS  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
I DID NOT WANT TO BE POPE, SAYS FRANCIS  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
I DID NOT WANT TO BE POPE, SAYS FRANCIS  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
I DID NOT WANT TO BE POPE, SAYS FRANCIS  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
I DID NOT WANT TO BE POPE, SAYS FRANCIS  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
I DID NOT WANT TO BE POPE, SAYS FRANCIS  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
I DID NOT WANT TO BE POPE, SAYS FRANCIS  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
I DID NOT WANT TO BE POPE, SAYS FRANCIS  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
I DID NOT WANT TO BE POPE, SAYS FRANCIS  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
I DID NOT WANT TO BE POPE, SAYS FRANCIS  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
I DID NOT WANT TO BE POPE, SAYS FRANCIS  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
I DID NOT WANT TO BE POPE, SAYS FRANCIS  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
I DID NOT WANT TO BE POPE, SAYS FRANCIS  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
I DID NOT WANT TO BE POPE, SAYS FRANCIS  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
I DID NOT WANT TO BE POPE, SAYS FRANCIS  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
I DID NOT WANT TO BE POPE, SAYS FRANCIS  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
I DID NOT WANT TO BE POPE, SAYS FRANCIS  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
I DID NOT WANT TO BE POPE, SAYS FRANCIS  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
I DID NOT WANT TO BE POPE, SAYS FRANCIS  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

I DID NOT WANT TO BE POPE, SAYS FRANCIS

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I DID NOT WANT TO BE POPE, SAYS FRANCIS

I DID NOT WANT TO BE POPE, SAYS FRANCIS  20130608_pope_800x600-18r5cbc

Source au.yahoo: Pope Francis has revealed he never wanted to be Pope and that he’s living in the Vatican hotel for his “psychiatric” health.Francis showed a personal and spontaneous side as he met with thousands of children from Jesuit schools across Italy and Albania.

Tossing aside his prepared remarks, Francis surprised the kids by asking them if they’d like to ask him some questions instead.

“Yes!” they shouted to cheers and applause – and the concern of teachers who fretted that no one had prepared anything.

Answering their questions one by one, Francis told them the decision
to become a priest had been difficult and that he had suffered “moments
of interior darkness” when “you feel dry, without interior joy.”

But he said he went ahead because he loved Christ.

One of the most touching moments came when Teresa, a bright-eyed
redhead no more than six, asked Francis flat out if he had wanted to be
Pope.

Francis joked that only someone who hated himself would ever want to
be Pope. But then he became serious: “I didn’t want to be Pope.”

Someone else asked him why he had renounced the papal apartments in the Apostolic Palace
in favour of his spare suite in the Vatican hotel, where he has been
living ever since the March conclave that elected him the first Jesuit
Pope and first pontiff from the Americas.

It wasn’t so much a question of luxury as personality, he said.

“I need to live among people,” he said.

“If I was living alone, isolated, it wouldn’t be good for me. A
professor asked me the same question, ‘why don’t you go and live there
(in the Papal apartments)’? And I replied: ‘Listen to me professor, it is for psychiatric reasons’,” he said chuckling.

This week, the Vatican confirmed Francis wouldn’t vacation at the
papal summer retreat at Castel Gandolofo, in the hills south of Rome, and would instead remain in the Santa Marta hotel with a reduced work schedule.

Francis’ predecessors have all decamped for at least a few weeks each
summer to the estate, where the lush gardens, lakeside perch and cool
breezes provide a welcome respite to the oppressive summer heat of Rome.

The estate, which by acreage is bigger than Vatican City, is entirely
walled in, making it a perfect escape for a Pope who wants isolation
and solitude – but not one who wants to eat breakfast each morning with a
group of fellow priests, as Francis does in the communal dining room of
the Vatican hotel.

Thanks to: http://aworldchaos.wordpress.com

topspin2

Hmmmm Purps....When is the last time anything of truth came out of the Vatican. However, there does seem to be something going on within the heirarchy. But, the never seems to be answered question is, what is it?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Never any truth from there...

The never ending tyranny is crumbling from within I think.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum