HomePortalLog inRegister

~ OUT OF SITE? OUT OF MIND  ~  WELCOME TRUTH SEEKERS ~  TO GET CURRENT DINAR INFO VISIT DINAR DAILY  ~  FOR PREPPER, GARDENING INFO AND MORE VISIT TRUTH FEEDS  ~ JUST CLICK ON THE DOOR OR TOPICS LOCATED ON THE LEFT SIDE ~  THANKS FOR VISITING US! 

Latest topics
» Happy Easter Everyone!
Today at 4:08 am by NanneeRose

» WOW! ALIEN CRAFT CLOSE UP UFO FOOTAGE Final Proof? Share NOW! April 18,2014
Today at 12:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Happy Easter! <3
Today at 12:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» HISTORY OF NESARA
Yesterday at 10:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» KESHE FOUNDATION Teachings : THE STRUCTURE OF LIGHT
Yesterday at 7:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Truth About Easter and the Secret Worship of the Anunnaki
Yesterday at 7:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Huge event just happened in US history, unnoticed
Yesterday at 5:57 pm by bs4ever

» Currency Guru Posts: Stay or Go?
Yesterday at 4:08 pm by CroatianLight

» TNT:Camdoc: Just now from Intel team: "All issues are DONE I'm on with the guys right now"
Yesterday at 3:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DMT→ The Inner Path to Other Worlds
Yesterday at 3:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» PSYCHOLOGICAL CHANNEL DAMAGE
Yesterday at 2:51 pm by 1ness

» Elixir of Life: Monatomic Gold, Ormus, Fountain of Youth?
Yesterday at 12:54 pm by Vaughn Carey

» Nam Myoho Renge Kyo – Secret of the Lotus Sutra
Yesterday at 12:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ~ Sirius?Sound ~
Yesterday at 12:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO Sighting: CUBE Shaped UFO- Los Angeles, CA, April 2014
Yesterday at 12:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Is human urine the key to better farming?
Yesterday at 11:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anonymous - Message To The APD
Yesterday at 12:52 am by NanneeRose

» An Introduction to Awakening
Yesterday at 12:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Welcome New Members
Yesterday at 12:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» 2 More UFO's (Objects) Filmed During The Eclipse
Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Red Ice Radio - John B. Wells - Hour 1 - Corporate Media, Globalists & Putin's Russia
Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Leuren Moret: MH370 false flag includes Malaysia oil grab, Asia militarization, global NWO (II)
Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anonymous - #Op McDonalds
Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Genesis Quest
Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:51 pm by Nosmos

» 4/18/2014 -- 7.3M earthquake strikes Mexico -- Event was FORECAST 3 days prior
Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Video: UFO Makes Mainstream News – Maassluis, Netherlands, April 11, 2014
Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Steepness” of Energetic pathways now increases
Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Stargates and the alignment of ALL with Planet Earth in TRUTH
Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:13 pm by CroatianLight

» Get Into Position Before Pole Shift ‘Wobble Sloshing’ Caused By Nibiru Passby Begins
Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:36 pm by CroatianLight

» World War 3 Possible Breakout PREPARE YOURSELF!!! *BREAKING NEWS*
Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:36 pm by Vaughn Carey

» Can anyone translate this video message???? LOOKS SERIOUS TO ME
Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:27 pm by Vaughn Carey

» AERIAL ANOMALIES: “A Real-Life X-File” – Mysterious Black Ring UFO Seen Over Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, England; Met Office Said The Object Was Not Weather-Related?!
Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:09 pm by DavidJ

» posting for Rayelan: "Beneath Yellowstone, a volcano that could wipe out U.S."
Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:57 pm by MartyM

» Aussie Easter Bunny
Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» INTEL RUMORS UPDATE 4/18 – JUDGE ROBERTS SIGNED OFF ON INTERPOL TO ARREST AND REMOVE OBAMA. ACTION EXPECTED THIS WEEKEND
Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:47 pm by MartyM

»  Intel Guru Winalot: this is from a currency dealer in Yemen...they are always accurate: "Exchange Rates Today in Iraq against the Iraqi dinar from the Iraqi Central Bank: U.S. dollars Buy - 6.9806 Sale - 7.0143."
Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:14 pm by ymoilman2

» Mint. Goat:"I have watched the contact in the IMF now notify Iraq that these changes were about to be effective and that their currency was about to go international"
Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:00 am by 1ness

» Intel Guru Winalot JUST GOT A CALL... INTEL...SUPPOSED TO BE TONIGHT...WE WILL SEE.
Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:56 am by ymoilman2

» Noah – The Bloodline of the ‘Watchers’ and the Beginning of the ‘End’
Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:39 pm by NanneeRose

»  UFOTV® Presents : THE CHRISTIAN CONSPIRACY HD Movie: The Untold Story of Biblical Conflict
Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

CHAT ROOM to Dinar Daily

DOOR #1~ DINAR DAILY ~ DOOR #2~TRUTH FEEDS ~ JUST CLICK TO ENTER

Share | 

"Most of these currencies(IQD/IQN, VND, and IDR)are coming out at rates that will surprise a lot of folks"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ymoilman2

PostSubject: "Most of these currencies(IQD/IQN, VND, and IDR)are coming out at rates that will surprise a lot of folks"   Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:50 pm

Latest RVs Update found at dinarguru.com

6-11-2013 Newshound/Intel Guru Eagle1 What all my sources tell me is that we are holding pretty firm to the values for the IQD/IQN, the VND, and the IDR as they are released internationally. I won't post those rates here, but suffice it to say that we are in for a blessing! Most of these currencies are coming out at rates that will surprise a lot of folks! [post 4 of 4]

6-11-2013 Newshound/Intel Guru Eagle1 It is critical to all of us to look beyond Iraq and the political events taking place there. It is also important not to place excessive weight on the in-country violence. Without minimizing what is taking place in Iraq, let me see if I can say it like this. The Dinar plays an important role in what is unfolding, but it is almost insignificant in terms of the global picture. We have a total of 198 currencies being restructured. The IQD/IQN is a lynchpin in this.
[post 3 of 4....stay tuned]

6-11-2013 Newshound/Intel Guru Eagle1 The point here is that the IQD/IQN is doing all of these things at the same time.Let me spell it out: (1) The three zeroes get lifted. (2) The IQD gets redenominated at 1:1 in country. (3) The IQN (the newly reinstated Iraqi Dinar) is then released to the rest of the world for trading as part of this first basket of currencies. These events can either flow sequentially over a period of hours or a few days, or they can flow seamlessly as a single event. [post 2 of 4....stay tuned]

6-11-2013 Newshound/Intel Guru Eagle1 We've talked about the reinstatement of the IQD being part of this first basket, and people have asked how in the world the IMF can go from a program rate to a reinstatement of its original value to an international release without first doing a redenomination in country. The question misses the fact that all of these events can happen virtually instantaneously... the "authors of the plan" knew that a swift and systematic process would result in the lifting of the sanctions and bring the rate to a tradeable and functioning position in country. [post 1 of 4....stay tuned]

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2VvwaRJsO

Back to top Go down
Herb Lady

PostSubject: Re: "Most of these currencies(IQD/IQN, VND, and IDR)are coming out at rates that will surprise a lot of folks"   Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:56 pm

Thanks Yman!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/
Back to top Go down

"Most of these currencies(IQD/IQN, VND, and IDR)are coming out at rates that will surprise a lot of folks"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Out Of Mind :: THE VAULT ~ 2012 & 2013 ARCHIVES :: RV, PP & WGS Archives-