Latest topics
» UPDATES ~ #PizzaGate Comet Ping Pong ~ FALSE FLAG
Yesterday at 11:39 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Global Financial Markets Plunged Into Chaos As Italy Overwhelmingly Votes “No”
Yesterday at 10:53 pm by MartyM

» The entire election steal process summarized:
Yesterday at 10:50 pm by Serena1

» Dave Schmidt's Live Call Transcript 11-30-2016
Yesterday at 10:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Oil Company Responds To US Army Corps’ Announcement, Will Continue To Proceed With Pipeline
Yesterday at 10:20 pm by Serena1

» Lines Out the Door for Nation’s First Organic Drive-Thru Restaurant
Yesterday at 10:16 pm by MartyM

» NIBIRU News ~ Discover secret planet x tsunami coming plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Rothschild Code – The World in 2017 – Planet Trump
Yesterday at 9:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Soul Communion
Yesterday at 9:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A Holographic Healing Session with Cindy Carter
Yesterday at 9:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» BUSTED!! COMET PING PONG PIZZA SHOOTER IS AN ACTOR
Yesterday at 9:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & William Tompkins - Light Years Beyond Nuclear Propulsion
Yesterday at 9:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scamtastic RV/GCR News
Yesterday at 9:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Standing Rock Sioux Tribe’s Statement
Yesterday at 6:44 pm by Honeybee63

» Mysterious “Thunderstorm Asthma” Now Strikes Kuwait – Hospitalizing Nearly A Thousand
Yesterday at 5:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Happy Krampas ~ Tis the Season
Yesterday at 5:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Veterans March at Standing Rock! We Are Here Until The Black Snake Is Gone! (12/5/2016)
Yesterday at 4:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Caught On NASA All-Sky Camera and MORE
Yesterday at 4:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Firey orange object falls toward earth | Looks big!
Yesterday at 3:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #NoDAPL: Why the Black Snake Isn't Slain, ETP Fully Expects to NOT Reroute Pipeline
Yesterday at 3:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  David Wilcock & Corey Goode - Mini Updates
Yesterday at 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Santa is Coming to Town
Yesterday at 2:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Denver Intensifies Sweeps of Unhoused Community and Confiscates Survival Gear; Parade of Rights Rally
Yesterday at 1:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» THE PURE RH NEGATIVE BLOODLINE
Yesterday at 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anitorum by TS Caladan
Yesterday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘I’m here until they’re done’: Standing Rock protesters savour a victory, but not packing up just yet
Yesterday at 9:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ Financial news and a message to the electoral college
Yesterday at 9:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO Cloaked In Cloud Dome Over Rhyl, UK ?
Yesterday at 8:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for DEC 4: TAKE IT TO THE LIMIT (OF INTERNET PANHANDLING)
Yesterday at 8:55 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO »  UPDATE FROM OKIE PROVIDED THROUGH ..SAMBO 06/11/13 EVENING

UPDATE FROM OKIE PROVIDED THROUGH ..SAMBO 06/11/13 EVENING

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

UPDATE FROM OKIE PROVIDED THROUGH ..SAMBO 06/11/13 EVENING
Cindieloohoo Today at 7:04 am

[..Sambo]
GOOD AFTERNOON OOM FAMILY ** I JUST TALKED WITH OKIE AND HE HAS AUTHORIZED ME TO MAKE THE FOLLOWING POST *** HE IS EXCITED - HE HAS BEEN RECEIVING NEW INTEL THAT POINTS TOWARDS OUR PRAYERS BEING ANSWERED IN THE NEAR FUTURE ** OKIE ALSO WANTS TO THANK EACH AND EVERYONE OF THOSE SISTERS AND BROTHERS THAT HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR HIM AND HE WANTS YOU TO KNOW THAT EACH ONE OF YOU ARE LOVED AND IN HIS PRAYERS ALSO ** OKIE SOUNDED GREAT AND WAS EVEN JOKING AROUND ABOUT THE RECONSTRUCTION or MAYBE THAT’S DESTRUCTION ON HIS HOME – HE SAID THERE WERE SO MANY ROOFERS ON HIS HOUSE AND WORKSHOP THAT IT LOOKED LIKE A FLEA INVESTED DOG **** OKIE ALSO ADDRESSED THAT EVEN THOUGH HE IS WITHOUT A COMPUTER AT THIS TIME – HE DOES HAVE A CLOSE NEIGHBOR THAT HAS A COMPUTER AND HE HAS ACCESS TO THIS 24/7 – SO WHEN THE POST IS RELEASED, HE WILL HIGHTAIL IT THERE LIKE AN 8 LEGGED DOG TO HIS NEIGHBOR’S HOUSE AND MAKE THE POST ]**** OKIE AND SAMBO TALK FREQUENTLY AND WE DISCUSSED THESE POSTS GOING AROUND ABOUT OKIE POSTING AS GHOST or HIMSELF – TO QUOTE OKIE THIS IS 100% FALSE - OKIE LOVES OOM AND WILL ONLY POST HERE – UNTIL OKIE CAN GET BACK ON LINE – HE SAID THAT SAMBO IS THE ONLY OFFICIAL REPRESENTATIVE AUTHORIZED PERSON TO POST FOR HIM **** OKIE EXTENDS ALL HIS LOVE AND PRAYER TO EVERYONE

Cindieloohoo
Admin Asst

Herb Lady

Thanks Yman!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Ohhhhhh good God Okie's back!! Reconstruction on his home...wonder how he paid for that!!

Thanks for bringing the circus clown back Yman!

Herb Lady

He paid for it from his insurance check, and his profits from the oil fields. He isn't called Okie Oil Man for nothing.

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Pfft will take a bit more convincing me than that! Oh well he has to deal with his own demons at some stage.

Herb Lady

I've known about Okie for over 20 years! My first ex was an Okie, as those from Oklahoma call themselves. Trust me he's in the oil business and has been for some time now. He has been famed for landing his plane in the middle of roads/highways - where ever - to help his employees with a new well or injuries to take them to get medical treatment. I'm not saying he's a saint, I'm just stating what I've learned to be true.

topspin2

H/L what you say may very well be true. However, he has mislead countless people with his lies concerning the RV. I used to think he was posting information but through time and the discovery of his NV LLC, there is little doubt of his honesty. He is in it for the money and talk of is cheap. He has, as of this minute, ZERO credibility....
And SAMBO is his spokesman...that is a derogatory term used for blacks during the Civil war on onward. Where is the credibilty.....Its a joke as is Okie.....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum