Latest topics
» US Expels George Soros - 9mil Signed Request for Trump to REMOVE his Citizenship!
Yesterday at 11:15 pm by Serena1

» POOFness for FEB 22: The Mid Week by ZAP Part 1&2
Yesterday at 8:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Annular solar eclipse of February 26, 2017
Yesterday at 5:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NASA' Big Announcement
Yesterday at 5:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense And Jon Rappoport - New Frankenstein Synthetic DNA Vaccines Forever Change YOU
Yesterday at 4:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Nibiru Estimated Arrival Date According to Physics?
Yesterday at 2:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery Boom near Dayton Ohio Feb 20th 2017 & Sonic Boom near Miami FL?
Yesterday at 1:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt: What He Doesn't Want His Followers To Know!
Yesterday at 7:37 am by Red Panda

» Tiny Trump / The Pocket Potus
Yesterday at 7:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious Europe Wide Radiation Spike
Yesterday at 7:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATES - Milo Gate
Yesterday at 6:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nurse Whistleblower: Hospitals Vaccinating Patients by Force Without Their Knowledge or consent
Yesterday at 6:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Violent Riot Erupts In Swedish Suburb
Yesterday at 6:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017:2/19-2/25
Yesterday at 6:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Destruction of False-Belief in Religion; the Apocalypse.
Yesterday at 5:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Robert De Niro Rushes To Trump After CIA Kills Top Autism Expert
Yesterday at 5:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Cannabis Patch Treats Fibromyalgia and Diabetic Nerve Pain
Yesterday at 5:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ WHAT IS THIS? BLUE NIBIRU ? plus MORE
Yesterday at 5:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News - UFO Recorded In The Walking Dead TV Show and MORE
Yesterday at 5:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» ALERT: HILLARY TRAITOR! JULIAN ASSANGE WIKILEAKS RECRUITED BY USA INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES TO STOP HER!
Yesterday at 5:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Amish Father Arrested, Facing Decades in Prison for Selling Products with Essential Oils
Yesterday at 5:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Introducing the amended Social Compact Agreement and Declaration of Rights for RESIDENTS and American Nationals!
Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Unknown object passes SpaceX’s Falcon 9 Rocket during landing
Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Did A Nuclear Event Just Occur In The Arctic? 2/21/17
Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FREE Episode: Truth Hunter with Linda Moulton Howe “Revelations From Alien Encounters”
Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO »  UPDATE FROM OKIE PROVIDED THROUGH ..SAMBO 06/11/13 EVENING

UPDATE FROM OKIE PROVIDED THROUGH ..SAMBO 06/11/13 EVENING

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

UPDATE FROM OKIE PROVIDED THROUGH ..SAMBO 06/11/13 EVENING
Cindieloohoo Today at 7:04 am

[..Sambo]
GOOD AFTERNOON OOM FAMILY ** I JUST TALKED WITH OKIE AND HE HAS AUTHORIZED ME TO MAKE THE FOLLOWING POST *** HE IS EXCITED - HE HAS BEEN RECEIVING NEW INTEL THAT POINTS TOWARDS OUR PRAYERS BEING ANSWERED IN THE NEAR FUTURE ** OKIE ALSO WANTS TO THANK EACH AND EVERYONE OF THOSE SISTERS AND BROTHERS THAT HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR HIM AND HE WANTS YOU TO KNOW THAT EACH ONE OF YOU ARE LOVED AND IN HIS PRAYERS ALSO ** OKIE SOUNDED GREAT AND WAS EVEN JOKING AROUND ABOUT THE RECONSTRUCTION or MAYBE THAT’S DESTRUCTION ON HIS HOME – HE SAID THERE WERE SO MANY ROOFERS ON HIS HOUSE AND WORKSHOP THAT IT LOOKED LIKE A FLEA INVESTED DOG **** OKIE ALSO ADDRESSED THAT EVEN THOUGH HE IS WITHOUT A COMPUTER AT THIS TIME – HE DOES HAVE A CLOSE NEIGHBOR THAT HAS A COMPUTER AND HE HAS ACCESS TO THIS 24/7 – SO WHEN THE POST IS RELEASED, HE WILL HIGHTAIL IT THERE LIKE AN 8 LEGGED DOG TO HIS NEIGHBOR’S HOUSE AND MAKE THE POST ]**** OKIE AND SAMBO TALK FREQUENTLY AND WE DISCUSSED THESE POSTS GOING AROUND ABOUT OKIE POSTING AS GHOST or HIMSELF – TO QUOTE OKIE THIS IS 100% FALSE - OKIE LOVES OOM AND WILL ONLY POST HERE – UNTIL OKIE CAN GET BACK ON LINE – HE SAID THAT SAMBO IS THE ONLY OFFICIAL REPRESENTATIVE AUTHORIZED PERSON TO POST FOR HIM **** OKIE EXTENDS ALL HIS LOVE AND PRAYER TO EVERYONE

Cindieloohoo
Admin Asst

Herb Lady

Thanks Yman!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Ohhhhhh good God Okie's back!! Reconstruction on his home...wonder how he paid for that!!

Thanks for bringing the circus clown back Yman!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Come visit me at www.heleneanne.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GetAnOilChange/

Herb Lady

He paid for it from his insurance check, and his profits from the oil fields. He isn't called Okie Oil Man for nothing.

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Pfft will take a bit more convincing me than that! Oh well he has to deal with his own demons at some stage.

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Come visit me at www.heleneanne.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GetAnOilChange/

Herb Lady

I've known about Okie for over 20 years! My first ex was an Okie, as those from Oklahoma call themselves. Trust me he's in the oil business and has been for some time now. He has been famed for landing his plane in the middle of roads/highways - where ever - to help his employees with a new well or injuries to take them to get medical treatment. I'm not saying he's a saint, I'm just stating what I've learned to be true.

topspin2

H/L what you say may very well be true. However, he has mislead countless people with his lies concerning the RV. I used to think he was posting information but through time and the discovery of his NV LLC, there is little doubt of his honesty. He is in it for the money and talk of is cheap. He has, as of this minute, ZERO credibility....
And SAMBO is his spokesman...that is a derogatory term used for blacks during the Civil war on onward. Where is the credibilty.....Its a joke as is Okie.....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum