Latest topics
» The Puppycide Database Project estimates the number of dogs being killed by police to be closer to 500 dogs a day (which translates to 182,000 dogs a year).
Today at 10:28 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Linda Moulton Howe EXPOSES David Wilcock
Today at 9:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #LIVE - #QANON - NEW #Q + #MUELLERREPORT @POTUS
Today at 9:04 pm by LadyDragon

» Dunford to meet with Google for ‘debate’ on Chinese ties
Today at 8:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» BREAKING: Families, Lawyers & AE911Truth ARE SUING THE FBI
Today at 8:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Forgiveness is an act of Self Love
Today at 7:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A Case for Costa Rica Island by TS Caladan
Today at 7:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Brexit: What's the f**k is going on?
Today at 3:47 pm by bs4ever

» -23-2019 OOOTAH - Special Message from Abe Froman
Today at 1:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Steve Bassett High Ranking Govt Officials Who Might Disclose The Truth About UFOs
Today at 12:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #LIVE - #QANON - NEW #Q - #MUELLERREPORT GIVEN TO BARR @POTUS
Today at 12:48 pm by LadyDragon

» Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff on Knew Weigh Radio Show March 21, 2019 1 -3
Today at 12:29 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Not-So-Superfood? Pesticide Residue Found In 70% Of US Produce & 92% Of Kale
Today at 12:21 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» #QTard Drama Theater - Blockade Removed plus more
Today at 11:10 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Elon Musk urged to recover 'crashed ALIEN spaceship’ on the Moon
Today at 10:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA baffled by mysterious, unexplained ejections on asteroid Bennu
Today at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» WHERE Do They Come From?.. No One Can Explain What's Inside Earth!
Today at 10:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Sun awakes! Incoming CMEs
Today at 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» ET Guides vs Spirit Guides? | Gigi Young
Today at 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Trio of Bright Planets Line Up Before Dawn - Jupiter, Saturn Join the Crescent Moon
Today at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Astronomer Explains EFFECT Mystery Planet 9/Nibiru has on Entire Solar System! plus MORE
Today at 10:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Grid Control of Collective Consiousness
Today at 1:05 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW
TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

ONLY NATURES MAGIC

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » FEEL GOOD ~ BODY & MIND » HOLISTIC HEALING & MEDICAL INFO » Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!!

Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!! on Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:40 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!!Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!!

2 Votes

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s403x403/564184_469112666491359_867759791_n.jpg” width=”403″ height=”268″ />

Here is a Science fair project presented by a girl in a secondary school in Sussex . In it she took filtered water and divided it into two parts. The first part she heated to boiling in a pan on the stove, and the second part she heated to boiling in a microwave. Then after cooling she used the water to water two identical plants to see if there would be any difference in the growth between the normal boiled water and the water boiled in a microwave. She was thinking that the structure or energy of the water may be compromised by microwave. As it turned out, even she was amazed at the difference, after the experiment which was repeated by her class mates a number of times and had the same result.
It has been known for some years that the problem with microwaved anything is not the radiation people used to worry about, it’s how it corrupts the DNA in the food so the body can not recognize it.
Microwaves don’t work different ways on different substances. Whatever you put into the microwave suffers the same destructive process. Microwaves agitate the molecules to move faster and faster. This movement causes friction which denatures the original make-up of the substance. It results in destroyed vitamins, minerals, proteins and generates the new stuff called radiolytic compounds, things that are not found in nature.
So the body wraps it in fat cells to protect itself from the dead food or it eliminates it fast. Think of all the Mothers heating up milk in these ‘Safe’ appliances. What about the nurse in Canada that warmed up blood for a transfusion patient and accidentally killed him when the blood went in dead. But the makers say it’s safe. But proof is in the pictures of living plants dying!!!
Thanks to: http://ascendingstarseed.wordpress.com

2 Re: Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!! on Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:42 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Sorry the link does not work but the info is interesting....

3 Re: Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!! on Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:02 am

RavensMoon

Got rid of my microwave a few years ago. When I finally took the time to learn what it actually did to food and water I knew it had to go. But I'd never been without one in my life! Horrors! When I took it out to the garage to take to the dump, I felt this amazing sense of relief in my kitchen. It was as though my kitchen, which I love dearly, was suddenly very happy. I haven't missed it once.

4 Re: Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!! on Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:08 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I nuke water in the morning for a cup of whatever. Rarely food.... and now never food again. We know it is bad... I think it was invented to help force women into the work place and out of the kitchen and away from the family..

5 Re: Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!! on Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:28 am

RavensMoon

Well that worked like a charm! You might be right about that. They invented all this time saving stuff for us, then complained that we should stay barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen. The old microwaves were really dangerous at first, but later they toned them down a little, kind of like birth control when that first came out, you didn't get pregnant because it killed you first with blood clots. Remember Toxic Shock Syndrome? "Sure honey, just leave that thang in there until next week, no problem!" And BRAS! Men invented those. High heels too, so we'd kill ourselves to have great looking calves that ended up making us unable to walk barefoot in the kitchen. But none of those things are as bad as Gardasil. That's just outright murder. Can I leave this planet yet?

6 Re: Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!! on Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:48 am

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
I dont mind being barefoot in the kitchen its the preggers part I dont like LOL!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

7 Re: Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!! on Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:37 am

Anonymous
Thanks 4 this thread ladies. Most enlightening... :)

8 Re: Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!! on Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:00 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
No Raven you can not leave this place until your job is done. :)
And we have only begun the work!

9 Re: Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!! on Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:22 am

RavensMoon

Bummer.

10 Re: Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!! on Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:32 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Aww Sis... just think of the fun we are having!!! You would not want to miss that now would you? We are given our powers for a reason don't forget. LOL HUGZ!!!!

11 Re: Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!! on Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:43 am

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
I want powers like Samantha Stephens LOL! Then I could wreak some havoc LOL!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

12 Re: Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!! on Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:49 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
LOL This was my fave show when I was a kid!!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum