OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Was the Titanic Sinking the First Staged 9/11? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Was the Titanic Sinking the First Staged 9/11? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Was the Titanic Sinking the First Staged 9/11? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Was the Titanic Sinking the First Staged 9/11? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Was the Titanic Sinking the First Staged 9/11? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Was the Titanic Sinking the First Staged 9/11? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Was the Titanic Sinking the First Staged 9/11? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Was the Titanic Sinking the First Staged 9/11? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Was the Titanic Sinking the First Staged 9/11? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Was the Titanic Sinking the First Staged 9/11? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Was the Titanic Sinking the First Staged 9/11? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Was the Titanic Sinking the First Staged 9/11? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Was the Titanic Sinking the First Staged 9/11? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Was the Titanic Sinking the First Staged 9/11? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Was the Titanic Sinking the First Staged 9/11? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Was the Titanic Sinking the First Staged 9/11? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Was the Titanic Sinking the First Staged 9/11? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Was the Titanic Sinking the First Staged 9/11? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Was the Titanic Sinking the First Staged 9/11? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Was the Titanic Sinking the First Staged 9/11? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Was the Titanic Sinking the First Staged 9/11? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Was the Titanic Sinking the First Staged 9/11? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Was the Titanic Sinking the First Staged 9/11?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Was the Titanic Sinking the First Staged 9/11?
Thursday, June 13th, 2013. Filed under: Alternative Knowledge Banksters Conspiracy False Flag Events Just Zen

Was the Titanic Sinking the First Staged 9/11? Titanicinsidejobe
Zen Gardner
If this is new to you strap in for a treat. As always the PTBs want more power and control and to maximize their financial advantage at whatever cost they can get away with. Rest assured that with almost every historical event we weren’t told the honest truth, and this is no exception.
You might call this a Titanic lie since it’s literally so, but whichever, always, always re-examine so called recounted history very carefully from a conscious and aware viewpoint. Their antics will be increasingly easier to spot as the dots continue to connect and the patterns reveal themselves.
Here’s a couple of related posts and explanations leading up to the video. – Zen
VNNForum
Question – If it was the Olympic that sank, then what happened to the real Titanic?
Answer  -  It sailed as the Olympic up through WWI where it was converted into a troop transport, then it was finally scrapped. Watch the videos. It makes sense. J.P.Morgan cancelled his trip the same morning it sank, kinda like Lucky Larry having a doctors appointment the morning of 911.
Olympic was nailed by a military ship prior to Titanic’s completion. The repairs were too much money and White Star would’ve gone under. With an iceberg accident they would and did collect more than the ship was worth. They were 12 miles off of the rendezvous point which is why the rescue ship failed.
 ConniesCafe
Here’s what was rumored right away when the Titanic went down.
The new ship was well-insured, but its already-in-use sister ship, the Olympic, had sustained damages several times — maybe hard to steer those Big Girls??

Haven’t we all thought the Titanic was the first (and only) of its kind?  Not so.  The identical-in-structure Olympic was launched earlier, a luxurious passenger liner in 1911.
But there had been incidents, accidents.  Repairs were getting out-of-sight expensive (not to mention the ship being repeatedly disabled from profitable service), and the insurance premiums were going sky-high.  (Or perhaps ocean-deep.)
Maybe the Titanic was so highly promoted as “unsinkable” because fears had developed over the Olympic’s numerous problems.
And so… while the as-yet-unlaunched Titanic sat in dock beside the banged-up Olympic, some highly paid workers made cosmetic changes (so that previous Olympic passengers would be convinced they were aboard the “new” Titanic), with Titanic letters being bolted over the Olympic letters on the prow  — the scuttlebutt is that the wreckage does reveal an exposed “M” and a “P” where there should be the “A” and “N” –
TitANic lettering overlaid on OlyMPic –
and voila!
Was the Titanic Sinking the First Staged 9/11? MPtitanic-640x439
“The Titanic” and its big insurance pay-out was ready to go down, and the Olympic would be an albatross no more.
(The empty Californian out on the ocean was awaiting the signal to come rescue everyone, but that got fouled up.  Talk about “Oops!”)  I’m pretty sure the White Star Line did not actually want to create lost-life liability, whereas the 9/11 plotters counted on great loss of life — to drive us into their desired wars.
This documentary is pretty good — LOTS more details — with the producers stating that all the information is a matter of public-domain record.
+++Thanks to Zen at:
ZenGardner.com

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I read a similar article the other day! Creepy!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I know.. I just saw this and though you might like to see the movie tomorrow if you can....

terbo56

terbo56

NOT the real story- I studied the 'RMS' Titanic for years-{ Royal Mail Steamer}- It was built on stands at Harland and Wolff in Belfast, Northern Ireland, and required two sets of stands {ways} to build it, and only took one for a regular ocean liner-- It was built of cheap iron plates, and rivets, that were inferior to the type of ship that was being built, and therefore in the frigid waters of the north atlantic, became brittle, and could not withstand the 23knot collision on the starboard side of the ship- The 'berg' was reported from the crow's nest at approximately 1 mile away- The ship was 883 feet long, and took a while to respond to the sharp cut of the captain's wheel-In doing so, the ship grazed the starboard side of the ship, below the waterline, and tore a 300 foot gaping hole in the side of it- The ship had 15 watertight compartments, and filled the ship quickly, but the electric watertight doors could not close fast enough, and filled, one at a time until the ship sank- There were 2214 people drowned that night, and only 705 survivors made it to New York, after rescue, by another whitestar line ship, the 'Carpathia- There were dignitaries in that ship enroute to the united states, to try to stop the cabal at that time from forming what is now the Fed- Hence, the start of printing a "new' fiat currency, and had these people made it without being drowned, The Jekyll Island story would never had happened- The 'sinking' was planned long before the Titanic was even finished- Check out the biography of John Jacob Astor, and some of the rest of the dignitaries on the ship when it sank- It WILL surprise you- Another Book that was written years ago, was called, 'A Night To Remember',by author Walter Lord, OR 'The Unsinkable Molly Brown'--

Last edited by terbo56 on Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Oh I hated the movie purps lol!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

terbo56

terbo56

Purpleskyz, thankyou, but I will be in 'Kiss' early in a.m, 'til Late Sunday- I've seen that movie countless times, and it still intrigues me, that something that was deemed 'unsinkable', could sink as quick as that ship did- Just before it went down, the ship broke apart, just aft of the third funnel, and was the 'weak' point that was 'built' into the ship on purpose-It sank in about 2-1/2 hours after hitting the berg-It weighed in at a 'petite' 46,500 tons-

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

it is not the movie with Dicaprio nannee.. it s a doc on what T just said.. 

T... did you ever read the book.... A Night to Remember? It was one of the first books I remember reading as a kid. I have always been fascinated with this tale.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Ohhhhhhh hahahahahahaha derrrrr!! My bad LOL!

terbo56

terbo56

Purpleskyz, look at my 2nd post above- The ships were indeed switched, because of the irreparable damage that the 'REAL' Olympic received, thus, things were not what they seemed back when that happened- The 'cabal' was at work even before that happened- Control is all it is about- The whitestar workers were threatened with their lives if they told the story of what they really knew-

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Yes I read it. The whole story has always been so suspect which is why it is still so interesting. You sure know a lot about boats!

terbo56

terbo56

Not really, but I used to build models of boats when I was younger-The Titanic has always held my interest, and when I worked at the welding shop, I learned volumes of welding techniques, and we did welding repairs and fabricated parts from steel and aluminum, on all different kinds of watercraft, you know, the lake size airboats, Like on the TV show, 'Flipper', john boats, aluminum pontoon 'party barges' I like to call them, and some smaller metal keeled motorboats, skag and propeller repairs, etc- { The 'Skag', is the stationary 'fin' on the bottom of an outboard motor, they snap off pretty easy when the water level is low , especially down here, where the average water depth is around 13 feet deep, and with no rain, the water level is really low, and can present skag damage if boats are run in shallow water in some lakes and ponds here-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum