Latest topics
» Hypnotic healing and the mysterious relationship between mind and body
YAWN......Glenn Beck Arriving in NYC Searching for Big Breaking New Secret...That Will Change History  EmptyToday at 6:35 am by ANENRO

» POOPness for OCT 20: ONE TIN SOLDIER RUSTOLEUM NEEDED!! SEND DONATIONS!!
YAWN......Glenn Beck Arriving in NYC Searching for Big Breaking New Secret...That Will Change History  EmptyYesterday at 11:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ TWO SUNS different locations plus MORE
YAWN......Glenn Beck Arriving in NYC Searching for Big Breaking New Secret...That Will Change History  EmptyYesterday at 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New Zealand - Two brothers saw a 'UFO battle' 40 years ago
YAWN......Glenn Beck Arriving in NYC Searching for Big Breaking New Secret...That Will Change History  EmptyYesterday at 3:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Get Ready: Shooting Stars from Halley's Comet to Light up Night Sky
YAWN......Glenn Beck Arriving in NYC Searching for Big Breaking New Secret...That Will Change History  EmptyYesterday at 3:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» TTSA & the Army. Richard Dolan The Big Picture.
YAWN......Glenn Beck Arriving in NYC Searching for Big Breaking New Secret...That Will Change History  EmptyYesterday at 2:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ancient 'lost city' rediscovered in Cambodia
YAWN......Glenn Beck Arriving in NYC Searching for Big Breaking New Secret...That Will Change History  EmptyYesterday at 10:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Huge UFO hovering off coast Saint Pierre, Réunion plus MORE
YAWN......Glenn Beck Arriving in NYC Searching for Big Breaking New Secret...That Will Change History  EmptyYesterday at 10:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery of "Puma-Punku's Magnets" Solved?
YAWN......Glenn Beck Arriving in NYC Searching for Big Breaking New Secret...That Will Change History  EmptyYesterday at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov, Moon, Mars and the Bright Stars Regulus & Spica
YAWN......Glenn Beck Arriving in NYC Searching for Big Breaking New Secret...That Will Change History  EmptyYesterday at 9:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Child Predation Services of Arizona
YAWN......Glenn Beck Arriving in NYC Searching for Big Breaking New Secret...That Will Change History  EmptyYesterday at 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» BREAKING: RFJ Jr. gets his mic shut down in middle of speech so he takes it to the streets
YAWN......Glenn Beck Arriving in NYC Searching for Big Breaking New Secret...That Will Change History  EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 6:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Sun Will Turn Into A "Ring Of Fire" 12/26/19
YAWN......Glenn Beck Arriving in NYC Searching for Big Breaking New Secret...That Will Change History  EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 4:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Infinity Accounts, Infinite Quantitative Easing, and Other Lies by Anna Von Reitz
YAWN......Glenn Beck Arriving in NYC Searching for Big Breaking New Secret...That Will Change History  EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 4:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» To Clean Pesticides From Oregon Waterways Mushrooms Were Used for Bioremediation
YAWN......Glenn Beck Arriving in NYC Searching for Big Breaking New Secret...That Will Change History  EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 4:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » YAWN......Glenn Beck Arriving in NYC Searching for Big Breaking New Secret...That Will Change History

YAWN......Glenn Beck Arriving in NYC Searching for Big Breaking New Secret...That Will Change History

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

terbo56

terbo56
It's getting really sad, and he's making himself out to be a real dipshit- He really needs to buy a spine and grow a 'pair'-

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
What gets me is he is being touted as a light worker on facebook. I think I will be losing many facebook friends in the coming days.

terbo56

terbo56
Hey, what makes you say that? If they can't handle the truth, f'em-question

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Agreed T. But it does make me doubt certain folks that I respected until this Beck bs.... I don't know maybe it is just that some folks been doing the whole sun gazing thing to often and it has caused them to burn out the retina and they can't see truth any longer.

So attention everyone!!! No more sun gazing for awhile! It is making you all coo koo if you think this man has suddenly become a light worker!!!

terbo56

terbo56
I think his 'light' has fizzled out- I always took everything he ever said with a big salt lick anyway- He's all horseshit- No substance whatsoever, and if he did have any, he'd go through with his promises and ideals, but I think he's lost any credibility he ever had with me, I do know that-

RavensMoon

So the "news" was that in 24 hours Beck was going to break the Big Story that the NSA spied upon Roberts and blackmailed him into voting on Obamacare. This super secret was already laid out by Mike Adams on Natural News and Infowars as a kind of "what if" scenario, which Beck picks up like it's his idea. But first we have his "Poor Me. Sniffle. I've Lost My Voice" Super Soap Drama. The man is a jerk, a showman, a shill and a pain in the ass. Sorry, but I cannot believe how much time people wasted on such mindless tripe.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
yep! So very true to form Raven. LOL

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum