Latest topics
» UPDATES ~ #PizzaGate Comet Ping Pong ~ FALSE FLAG
Yesterday at 11:39 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Global Financial Markets Plunged Into Chaos As Italy Overwhelmingly Votes “No”
Yesterday at 10:53 pm by MartyM

» The entire election steal process summarized:
Yesterday at 10:50 pm by Serena1

» Dave Schmidt's Live Call Transcript 11-30-2016
Yesterday at 10:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Oil Company Responds To US Army Corps’ Announcement, Will Continue To Proceed With Pipeline
Yesterday at 10:20 pm by Serena1

» Lines Out the Door for Nation’s First Organic Drive-Thru Restaurant
Yesterday at 10:16 pm by MartyM

» NIBIRU News ~ Discover secret planet x tsunami coming plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Rothschild Code – The World in 2017 – Planet Trump
Yesterday at 9:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Soul Communion
Yesterday at 9:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A Holographic Healing Session with Cindy Carter
Yesterday at 9:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» BUSTED!! COMET PING PONG PIZZA SHOOTER IS AN ACTOR
Yesterday at 9:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & William Tompkins - Light Years Beyond Nuclear Propulsion
Yesterday at 9:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scamtastic RV/GCR News
Yesterday at 9:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Standing Rock Sioux Tribe’s Statement
Yesterday at 6:44 pm by Honeybee63

» Mysterious “Thunderstorm Asthma” Now Strikes Kuwait – Hospitalizing Nearly A Thousand
Yesterday at 5:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Happy Krampas ~ Tis the Season
Yesterday at 5:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Veterans March at Standing Rock! We Are Here Until The Black Snake Is Gone! (12/5/2016)
Yesterday at 4:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Caught On NASA All-Sky Camera and MORE
Yesterday at 4:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Firey orange object falls toward earth | Looks big!
Yesterday at 3:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #NoDAPL: Why the Black Snake Isn't Slain, ETP Fully Expects to NOT Reroute Pipeline
Yesterday at 3:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  David Wilcock & Corey Goode - Mini Updates
Yesterday at 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Santa is Coming to Town
Yesterday at 2:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Denver Intensifies Sweeps of Unhoused Community and Confiscates Survival Gear; Parade of Rights Rally
Yesterday at 1:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» THE PURE RH NEGATIVE BLOODLINE
Yesterday at 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anitorum by TS Caladan
Yesterday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘I’m here until they’re done’: Standing Rock protesters savour a victory, but not packing up just yet
Yesterday at 9:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ Financial news and a message to the electoral college
Yesterday at 9:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO Cloaked In Cloud Dome Over Rhyl, UK ?
Yesterday at 8:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for DEC 4: TAKE IT TO THE LIMIT (OF INTERNET PANHANDLING)
Yesterday at 8:55 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » VOICES CARRY ~ QUESTION EVERYTHING » James Gilliland » James Gilliland ~ “Your Actions Are Screaming So Loud I Cannot Hear Your Words.”

James Gilliland ~ “Your Actions Are Screaming So Loud I Cannot Hear Your Words.”

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin
James Gilliland ~ “Your Actions Are Screaming So Loud I Cannot Hear Your Words.”
Posted June 14, 2013 by laurabruno in Uncategorized. Tagged: Discernment, Forgiveness, Human Ascension, Human Evolution, James Gilliland, Reality Creation. Leave a Comment
Ah, James, thank you for blasting some clarity into the doublespeak and hypnotic miasma of our times. It’s really much simpler than the psychopaths would have us believe. Thanks, G, for bringing my attention to this post.
James Gilliland ~ “Your Actions Are Screaming So Loud I Cannot Hear Your Words.”
We are seeing this now in all aspects of our lives. Almost all the institutions are acting completely contrary to their mandates and their words are in complete contradiction to their actions.
There is a saying – a man’s/woman’s character is established by their actions. Their actions are representative of just who is driving their boat. Whether it be social programming, a wounded ego, unseen negative influences, or a healthy soul and spirit the actions clearly define who is in charge. No matter how much we might want to be-lie-ve in someone we cannot discount their actions. Although it seems to be quite easy for them to deny, avoid and continue on; those days of denial are coming to a close.
With the new higher consciousness and energy as well as universal law pressing hard upon humanity and the Earth nothing will remain hidden. The action/reaction principle or karma will also be amplified and accelerated, no matter where you go there you are. You cannot hide from yourself or the reactions to your actions.
Now is the time to release the past, heal all wounds and traumas from past experiences, align with soul and spirit and act within Universal Law, Principles and Understandings necessary for a healthy society and environment. Step out of your pain bodies. Forgive yourself and others. Make your own personal God/Creator/Spirit connection and act on the inner guidance.
Any guidance of a lower nature will only cause more pain, suffering or loss. Unity consciousness is a wave that is exponentially building. Nothing will stand in its way. It is all about choice and action now choose and act wisely. This will determine your tomorrow. Be well,
My mantra is only love shall come to me and through me.

James Gilliland
http://www.eceti.org

Thanks to: http://laurabruno.wordpress.com

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. 
H
ate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
 Martin Luther King Jr

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum