OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
"Before that day(July 4), they have to RV every country (195)":CarrolBeams EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
"Before that day(July 4), they have to RV every country (195)":CarrolBeams EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
"Before that day(July 4), they have to RV every country (195)":CarrolBeams EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
"Before that day(July 4), they have to RV every country (195)":CarrolBeams EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
"Before that day(July 4), they have to RV every country (195)":CarrolBeams EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
"Before that day(July 4), they have to RV every country (195)":CarrolBeams EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
"Before that day(July 4), they have to RV every country (195)":CarrolBeams EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
"Before that day(July 4), they have to RV every country (195)":CarrolBeams EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
"Before that day(July 4), they have to RV every country (195)":CarrolBeams EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
"Before that day(July 4), they have to RV every country (195)":CarrolBeams EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
"Before that day(July 4), they have to RV every country (195)":CarrolBeams EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
"Before that day(July 4), they have to RV every country (195)":CarrolBeams EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
"Before that day(July 4), they have to RV every country (195)":CarrolBeams EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
"Before that day(July 4), they have to RV every country (195)":CarrolBeams EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
"Before that day(July 4), they have to RV every country (195)":CarrolBeams EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
"Before that day(July 4), they have to RV every country (195)":CarrolBeams EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
"Before that day(July 4), they have to RV every country (195)":CarrolBeams EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
"Before that day(July 4), they have to RV every country (195)":CarrolBeams EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
"Before that day(July 4), they have to RV every country (195)":CarrolBeams EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
"Before that day(July 4), they have to RV every country (195)":CarrolBeams EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
"Before that day(July 4), they have to RV every country (195)":CarrolBeams EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
"Before that day(July 4), they have to RV every country (195)":CarrolBeams EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Before that day(July 4), they have to RV every country (195)":CarrolBeams

+3
Herb Lady
NanneeRose
ymoilman2
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT WILL BE RIGHT ON JULY 4 th
 Date: June 15, 2013, 8:33:52 AM PDT
Subject: rv

YOU WILL NEVER HAVE 2 INDEPENDENCE DAYS. THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT WILL BE RIGHT  ON JULY 4 th.. 

Before that day, they have to RV every country (195), 
They have to deliver and get into the banks, 5 programs before Omega, plus 72 programs after, then all of the rest of the whole world.

Japan premier told Benjamin Fulford that Obama is scheduled to do the earth shattering announcement on 
July 4 th. and then step down.

They have a lot to cram in this next two weeks.

Seems getting packages out..people in banks are the only delays.  Hearing sun/mon for official rv...provided 
packages get out to all those that need to be first..in order to repay China.

CarrolBeams

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:18 PM

Last edited by ymoilman2 on Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Ok thanks Yman LOL! Only a couple more weeks folks!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks Yman!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

MartyM

MartyM

As much as I hold this concept in my highest Intentions... Do you really think anything of this magnitude is gonna get 'leaked' before it happens ??  jus' sayin  :x

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

terbo56

terbo56

See what I mean, it's ALWAYS a couple more weeks, a couple more weeks, a couple more, just shut the 'F' up- More bogus bullshit- We'll be f'n sitting here another year from now, and then some asshole will still be sayin,  'a couple MORE weeks', Jesus Christ, is there no end to this shit? And, FYI, the countries don't have to 'RV' anything, so keep this in mind- IF they are happy with their monetary situation the way it is, they DON'T have to do anything to raise the value of their currencies, let alone for our benefit-Like I have said in the past, we will be waiting a very long time for anything to change and enrichen us as far as any RV/RI/RD of ANY currencies-

MartyM

MartyM

I believe there is Terbo and I do believe we are indeed getting very close to that point... problem is, we really don't know exactly know what that 'END' is going to be. I choose to believe all the good stuff we hear about and are waiting for, but cannot completely rule out the possibilities that the s#@^*! will hit the fan before we get there. jmho  :)

terbo56

terbo56

I have no doubt about that, Marty, no doubts whatsoever-{ TSHTF}-

Last edited by terbo56 on Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

ymoilman2

IF You Have Time, Listen To  This “RECORDED”  Call. Toward The End Of The Call, You Can Listen To A Channeled Message From St. Germain Saying “Sometime Around The Summer Solstice”. QUOTE AND UNQUOTE:

Question about NESARA, Zorra says Kathryn can ask St Germain, so she does and St Germain answers - will all occur pretty much simultaneously and will be announced loud and clear, no question! No date. Summer Solstice will bring great high energy and hope. Will increase possibility, align, ensconce yourself in I AM Presence. Increase the flow. Events orchestrate according to your energies”.  

-----------------------------------

ZORRA
FROM HOLLOW EARTH

[url=http://www.hollowearthnetwork.com/files/2177519/uploaded/HE JUNE 15 13 Edit.mp3]http://www.hollowearthnetwork.com/files/2177519/uploaded/HE%20JUNE%2015%2013%20%20Edit.mp3[/url]
Allow Time to Load
3 Hours - 9 minutes

terbo56

terbo56

Sorry, but I don't have time in my life to sit down for three hours + to listen to more bogus bullshit from someone 'seemingly' in the know, but I do know what she don't know- It AIN'T' happenin-Get rid of the Rothchilds and 'O', and, it JUST might, but I don't see it happenin anytime soon, so..........

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

I love 56 and Marty .. see that what I am talking about that's  men we need out there Not afraid to call Bullshit when the see fit too! 
"Before that day(July 4), they have to RV every country (195)":CarrolBeams 6a00d83453081f69e20133ece7a9c0970b-800wi

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world".
Mahatma Gandhi.

MartyM

MartyM

Well the 1st is my B-Day, seems as good a time as any for an RV and a New Republic !! 

OK Purps, Though I greatly appreciate restoring the 'Smileys' to a size I can actually see, but now everytime I'm scrolling down to pick one, it jumps up to the top and I still can't select one. boohoo

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I know Marty. Ponee has been informed. She restored them as I have not a clue. But... you can copy and paste them if you want to use them until we figure it all out.

Right now Ponee has bigger issues on DD. The update last week really messed up her place. There are no buttons at all for posting a new topic only in the replies.... so I am thinking how lucky we are that only the smilies here are jazzed up. :)

But we are working on  "Before that day(July 4), they have to RV every country (195)":CarrolBeams 368436429

MartyM

MartyM

Thanks for the update... :)

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

now it should be fixed.... give it a try and let me know k Marty..  

hmmm... worked a minute ago. 

:grp hug:oh now it works again..... I am confused

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

OK and now the smilie is gone...

terbo56

terbo56

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning:
Well, I guess it works now, don't it?

MartyM

MartyM

: thumbs up:muah:athuup:"Before that day(July 4), they have to RV every country (195)":CarrolBeams 304767837 
   Well it does work I'll have to admit, but it would be my preference if the 'Scroll Bar' was in the Smiley box instead of having to scroll the entire page...  I know, I know pickey pickey  :)

MartyM

MartyM

Ya just have to love a man with such class... thanks Turbs
sorry, my bad...

terbo56

terbo56

Marty, what's that mean? Dissin me or what ?"Before that day(July 4), they have to RV every country (195)":CarrolBeams 3162187677lol!cheers2

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well I am not having the same luck... I can not get them to work unless I copy and paste. Ponee said she would try to fix it later. Thanks for the feed back guys!

MartyM

MartyM

Sorry bro, it was just sarchasm... not meant personally.  "Before that day(July 4), they have to RV every country (195)":CarrolBeams 3162187677

terbo56

terbo56

:headscratching

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum