Latest topics
» Very large M7.6 Earthquake strikes West Pacific / Papua New Guinea
Today at 2:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | The Asian Insider Returns
Today at 2:10 pm by MartyM

» EX NASA Enployee Is Actively Debunking UFO Sightings And Called Conspiracy Theorists INSANE
Today at 1:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Planet X Spotted In Canada plus MORE
Today at 12:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Strange Blue Rays of Light in the Sky over Hawaii
Today at 12:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 7 Feeling Lonely Quotes That Give a True Definition of Loneliness
Today at 12:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Persistent Questions By Anna Von Reitz
Today at 12:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mad World... Hello teacher tell me what's my lesson
Today at 11:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jerzy's Template Email - Who Could Of Guessed!
Today at 11:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Critically Dangerous Fission Fears At Fukushima
Today at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» What’s wrong with alternative facts? Absolutely nothing!
Today at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» The City That Remembers Everything
Today at 10:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» An Introduction to the Rodin Coil and Vortex Based Mathematics
Today at 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» We Are Being Sprayed W/ Lithium! Are You? Do You Have Lithium Symptoms?
Today at 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Sightings – Submissions Compilation plus MORE
Today at 10:16 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Rerum® A miracle Cancer Drug
Today at 9:46 am by topspin2

» This TRUTH Actually Aired in 1981
Today at 9:27 am by topspin2

» POOFness for FEB 21: MIDWEEK BY ZAP THE LYING INTERNET PANHANDLER CON JOB
Today at 1:27 am by RamblerNash

» Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND!
Today at 12:57 am by RamblerNash

» Ol' SnaggleTooth Jerzy Bit The Big One Again!
Today at 12:38 am by RamblerNash

» POOFness for FEB 22: A TOOTH AND A SMILE from the Toothless Ghoulish Barber of Calgary
Today at 12:30 am by RamblerNash

» ZAP —— a few remarks...
Today at 12:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Church of the Almighty Smart Phone is Making Us Really, Really Sad (And Maybe Even Kind of Stupid)
Yesterday at 8:47 pm by WilliaminUSA

» The Archetypal Path to Getting Your Shit Together
Yesterday at 7:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Amazing New Discovery In Lima Peru: Paracas Elongated Headed Mummy
Yesterday at 7:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Hi Guys Look Where We Have Moved!
Yesterday at 4:35 pm by NanneeRose

» Comrade Corbyn
Yesterday at 4:10 pm by bs4ever

» Choose ‘Informed Refusal’ — Not ‘Informed Consent!’
Yesterday at 1:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» So Much Confusion Resolved By Anna Von Reitz
Yesterday at 1:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » ~OPERATION – VATICAN~ GALACTIC FEDERATION ~

~OPERATION – VATICAN~ GALACTIC FEDERATION ~

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 ~OPERATION – VATICAN~ GALACTIC FEDERATION ~ on Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:24 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin
~OPERATION – VATICAN~ GALACTIC FEDERATION ~
Posted on June 16, 2013 by Angel Wings and UnicornsLeave a comment ↓

Dear children of light, we wish to congratulate you once again on the wonderful work that you have been doing on GAIA, our ground crew we welcome you with a standing ovation to the conference of the Planetary Cosmic Union of love and light. We marvel at all of you, for you have done a tremendous job in awaking the society that you are currently finding yourselves in.
We would like to update you on the current situation around your globe and today we will focus our attention on the Vatican. Recently the grids of the Vatican have been ignited, the light and love and the healing and transmuting vibrations have been delivered in a vortex like sequence to the major energy points within the Vatican city.
It is duly noted that the pope and the entire staff of the Vatican have indeed been in direct communications with us. They know about our existence. They acknowledge that their time has come to an end and they are no longer able to keep the truth from the public.
Yet many are still steeping, and because so many are still looking forward and toward the Vatican and towards religious institutions to connect with the divine, instead of  realizing that the divine is truly within them, and there is no need for them to look beyond for the answer that they seek.
They flock to their churches and they flock to their religious leaders with questions about the extraterrestrial existence. For how could they not have questions, when so many of our ships are in your skies? When so many of our light beings are on earth. When there is so much physical proof of our existence!
No longer can the Vatican city deny that we exist. The Vatican leaders have indeed agreed to allow more and more information about the extraterrestrial existence to be told to the people.
You will soon begin to see more and more information being unveiled by the church to the people, slowly, step by step, the Vatican will shed light on the TRUE history of human kind.
We love you. We are with you. Goodbye for now.
Personal Note: A few days ago a friend of mine contacted me and said that “I was sitting out with my crystal grid this morning and focusing on the Vatican, I heard or felt, however it goes…lol….  that the Light has broken through the shield at the Vatican!!  They are in!! WoW!!! What a feeling from everyone doing the work there!! A celebration that the shield is finally down. They are working the light there now that the grid was set up and activated!! Which broke their shield!! – Robbi Oldford “
Copyright ©  by Anna Merkaba. All Rights Reserved. Permission is given to copy and distribute this material, provided the content is copied in its entirety and unaltered, is distributed freely, and this copyright notice and links are included.  http://sacredascensionmerkaba.wordpress.com/ and http://sacredascension.blogspot.com/
Share this:

Thanks to: http://valerielenton.wordpress.com

Herb Lady

Thanks!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum