Latest topics
» Religous dinner with Don n Hil.... "Pardon me"
Today at 10:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Gettysburg Ghosts of the American Civil War
Today at 9:27 pm by Crayonmiracle

» BOOM: HILLARY CLINTON Transfers $1.8 Billion to QATAR Central Bank and more BS
Today at 9:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WikiLeaks Tweets “Heavily Armed Police” Outside Ecuadorian Embassy; Says Assange Is Still Alive
Today at 8:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ Fake Alien Invasion Planned for November 8th—How to protect your family
Today at 7:45 pm by Crayonmiracle

» Major DDoS attack on Dyn DNS knocks Spotify, Twitter, Github, PayPal, and more offline
Today at 7:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» To All Living and Breathing Men, Women and red blooded Americans who live on the land in the 50 States aka America
Today at 6:01 pm by Crayonmiracle

» Project Veritas Action Videos Hoopla
Today at 4:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Nick Meeting With the FBI Again - Submit Your Info NOW
Today at 4:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Hoia Baciu Forest: Transylvania's 'Bermuda Triangle'
Today at 2:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» TNTBS ~ The WINGIT Wages Donate
Today at 12:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

Today at 12:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Face Recognition Systems Threaten the Privacy of Millions
Today at 11:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Don’t Feel Bad for The American People Because They Deserve This Election
Today at 10:51 am by ~Ann~

» David Icke in Italy - What is Phantom Self?
Today at 10:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Seen At ISS Glistening In The Sun and MORE
Today at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Anunnaki Speak: A Message to Earth
Today at 9:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter
Today at 9:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Philippines president Duterte announces 'separation' from US during China visit
Today at 8:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» "Investigation of Max Spiers' death"
Today at 8:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Armenian Stonehenge: Incredible History of the 7,500-Year-Old Observatory of Zorats Karer
Today at 8:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Social Security May NOT be Attached
Today at 8:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dragon Caught on Tape in China
Today at 7:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Update plus MORE
Today at 7:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Experts Believe Mysterious Aluminum Object Dating Back 250,000 Years ‘Could be Ancient UFO Technology’
Today at 7:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Official reality is psychotic; you are not. by Jon Rappoport
Today at 7:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Message from Mike Quinsey 10-21-16
Today at 7:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Psychiatry as Bullshit
Today at 6:58 am by topspin2

» Mystery Boom over Idaho, Ocean City, & Thatcham U.K Oct 2016
Today at 6:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» What in the World Are We Waking Up About?
Today at 6:27 am by PurpleSkyz

Today at 6:23 am by PurpleSkyz

»  15 Days Of Darkness In November 2016
Today at 6:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» "Monumental" Republic Intel Update - October 19, 2016
Today at 2:32 am by MartyM

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 ~OPERATION – VATICAN~ GALACTIC FEDERATION ~ on Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:24 pm

Posted on June 16, 2013 by Angel Wings and Unicorns — Leave a comment ↓

Dear children of light, we wish to congratulate you once again on the wonderful work that you have been doing on GAIA, our ground crew we welcome you with a standing ovation to the conference of the Planetary Cosmic Union of love and light. We marvel at all of you, for you have done a tremendous job in awaking the society that you are currently finding yourselves in.
We would like to update you on the current situation around your globe and today we will focus our attention on the Vatican. Recently the grids of the Vatican have been ignited, the light and love and the healing and transmuting vibrations have been delivered in a vortex like sequence to the major energy points within the Vatican city.
It is duly noted that the pope and the entire staff of the Vatican have indeed been in direct communications with us. They know about our existence. They acknowledge that their time has come to an end and they are no longer able to keep the truth from the public.
Yet many are still steeping, and because so many are still looking forward and toward the Vatican and towards religious institutions to connect with the divine, instead of  realizing that the divine is truly within them, and there is no need for them to look beyond for the answer that they seek.
They flock to their churches and they flock to their religious leaders with questions about the extraterrestrial existence. For how could they not have questions, when so many of our ships are in your skies? When so many of our light beings are on earth. When there is so much physical proof of our existence!
No longer can the Vatican city deny that we exist. The Vatican leaders have indeed agreed to allow more and more information about the extraterrestrial existence to be told to the people.
You will soon begin to see more and more information being unveiled by the church to the people, slowly, step by step, the Vatican will shed light on the TRUE history of human kind.
We love you. We are with you. Goodbye for now.
Personal Note: A few days ago a friend of mine contacted me and said that “I was sitting out with my crystal grid this morning and focusing on the Vatican, I heard or felt, however it goes…lol….  that the Light has broken through the shield at the Vatican!!  They are in!! WoW!!! What a feeling from everyone doing the work there!! A celebration that the shield is finally down. They are working the light there now that the grid was set up and activated!! Which broke their shield!! – Robbi Oldford “
Copyright ©  by Anna Merkaba. All Rights Reserved. Permission is given to copy and distribute this material, provided the content is copied in its entirety and unaltered, is distributed freely, and this copyright notice and links are included. and
Share this:

Thanks to:

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Herb Lady

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum