OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Benjamin Fulford promised an 'announcement' to be aired on the internet on March 13th in his latest article.. is this it?  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Benjamin Fulford promised an 'announcement' to be aired on the internet on March 13th in his latest article.. is this it?  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Benjamin Fulford promised an 'announcement' to be aired on the internet on March 13th in his latest article.. is this it?  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Benjamin Fulford promised an 'announcement' to be aired on the internet on March 13th in his latest article.. is this it?  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Benjamin Fulford promised an 'announcement' to be aired on the internet on March 13th in his latest article.. is this it?  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Benjamin Fulford promised an 'announcement' to be aired on the internet on March 13th in his latest article.. is this it?  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Benjamin Fulford promised an 'announcement' to be aired on the internet on March 13th in his latest article.. is this it?  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Benjamin Fulford promised an 'announcement' to be aired on the internet on March 13th in his latest article.. is this it?  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Benjamin Fulford promised an 'announcement' to be aired on the internet on March 13th in his latest article.. is this it?  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Benjamin Fulford promised an 'announcement' to be aired on the internet on March 13th in his latest article.. is this it?  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Benjamin Fulford promised an 'announcement' to be aired on the internet on March 13th in his latest article.. is this it?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Benjamin Fulford promised an 'announcement' to be aired on the internet on March 13th in his latest article.. is this it?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Benjamin Fulford promised an 'announcement' to be aired on the internet on March 13th in his latest article.. is this it?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Benjamin Fulford promised an 'announcement' to be aired on the internet on March 13th in his latest article.. is this it?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Benjamin Fulford promised an 'announcement' to be aired on the internet on March 13th in his latest article.. is this it?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Benjamin Fulford promised an 'announcement' to be aired on the internet on March 13th in his latest article.. is this it?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Benjamin Fulford promised an 'announcement' to be aired on the internet on March 13th in his latest article.. is this it?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Benjamin Fulford promised an 'announcement' to be aired on the internet on March 13th in his latest article.. is this it?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Benjamin Fulford promised an 'announcement' to be aired on the internet on March 13th in his latest article.. is this it?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Benjamin Fulford promised an 'announcement' to be aired on the internet on March 13th in his latest article.. is this it?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Benjamin Fulford promised an 'announcement' to be aired on the internet on March 13th in his latest article.. is this it?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Benjamin Fulford promised an 'announcement' to be aired on the internet on March 13th in his latest article.. is this it?  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Benjamin Fulford promised an 'announcement' to be aired on the internet on March 13th in his latest article.. is this it?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shakes4life2

Benjamin Fulford promised an 'announcement' to be aired on the internet on March 13th in his latest article.. is this it?

NOt much to it.....hope there is more to come.....

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Hmmmm....

He looked kinda stoned or something.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I was just thinking....

Fulford is in Japan and coincidently a year to the day Japan has another earthquake on the day Fulford says a huge announcement will be made. Hmmmmm........ :)

shakes4life2

purpleskyz wrote:I was just thinking....

Fulford is in Japan and coincidently a year to the day Japan has another earthquake on the day Fulford says a huge announcement will be made. Hmmmmm........ :)

I thought that BIG quake was on March 11th last year??

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

http://sincedutch.wordpress.com/2012/03/14/3142012-two-6-8-magnitude-earthquakes-or-one-7-4-magnitude-either-is-large-movement-to-see/

This is what I am refering to. Dutch said same day to the hour. Maybe he was refering to one of the many quakes that have hit Japan this week. I'll check more and if this is incorrect I will post a retraction. Or maybe I will just follow the roos and ignore it when I am wrong. LOL Just kidding mods. :)

spirit144

spirit144

Hi OOM2! I head something very inteesting today. I overheard a co-worker talking, saying she recieved a strange e-mail on her personal computer from a FBI Director. I heard her say his name, Robert Mueller or Muller, and that she was to contact a delivery agent. I heard her saying the e-mail addressed her as the beneficiary and that they had a atm card for her to be delivered by an agent. She said that she responded to the e-mail as she was instructed to, but it came back as a e-mail response failure. I heard her say she think it was a prank or mis directed e-mail. Could this be what is going around on the internet about the packages, annoucements etc:? I did not want to say anything to her. I did not want her to know I was listening.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

hey Spirit! Hows it going?

Sounds like a prank or e scam to me but let us know if you hear anything else. :)

spirit144

spirit144

[Everything is good. I dont know if she would talk to me about it, but i will keep my ears open.

Anonymous

Let us know spirit144. But i do know that there were some emails scams going around & also that for some strange reason...an email that you know is good won't go through & shows as failure. But when you try again later...it does. Maybe she should try to copy & paste link with email message & send it again & see what happens. Just a thought.

angels77

angels77

Is this what Ben was talking about? The anonymous video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=Nr9rSoi7kQI

angels77

angels77

Ben Fulford Answers Doubts

Dave: Some fair concerns were raised in some of Ben’s recent posts. I gave caution about Ben using the term “arrested” vs. being detained for questioning. These questions were posted in a recent discussion group along with Ben’s answers. You may refer to Ben’s blog for the full post.

http://benjaminfulford.net/

Hi Ben,

I’ve been following your work now for a few months and although it’s all very entertaining, I fail to understand how any logical person can take you seriously…

1. Lord Blackheath Death – This could have easily been verified, instead you choose to risk your credibility? Makes no sense that you would just believe (and promote) this information without checking.

2. Gates/Geithner/Bush – Again, evidence? Do you expect people to just believe anything you say? These are big accusations! You would think “The White Dragon Society” would be tracking/photographing these people, or at least be able to provide some kind of evidence?

3. 13th March Announcement – You could have saved yourself with this. I am (surprised) you will now blame this on the recent arrests.

Ben’s Response:

Thanks for contacting me and raising these questions. Allow me to respond. First of all about reporting on Lord Blackheath’s death.

A member of the Rothschild family called me and told me he had been killed. I then checked on Wikipedia and it reported that he died on February 29th. For that reason I reported his death on my blog for about 3 hours.

As soon as London woke up, I called the House of Lords to confirm and their press office informed me he was still alive so I immediately issued a correction. The so-called “White Hats” group were the source of the disinformation sent my way about Lord Blackheath.

They are trying to get their hands on the new financial system but are coming up empty handed. They have also been going around telling people I am a cocaine addict and “insane.”

Notice they hide their names because they know they would be sued for slander if they made their claims on the record. Here is a message to them: “we know exactly who and where you are.”

To the best of my knowledge the Bushes, Geithner and Gates were all taken in for questioning because they were blocking the new financial system. That blockage may be about to end.

People have called the PR representatives of Treasury, Microsoft and the Bush mafia to confirm this. Do not take my word for it though, call them yourself.

The March 13th announcement did take place but the “illuminati” and anonymous representative failed to show up because he claims he was poisoned. He is OK now though so his group is still planning to make an announcement.

Sincerely yours,
Benjamin Fulford

gmaHunniBee

gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin

WOW, Angels, thanks for posting this. Interesting response from Ben...

:flower: ❤ gmaHunniBee ❤ :flower:
Galatians 5:22-23
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

Isaiah 40:31
"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

Anonymous

My reply to this...

1) "A member of the Rothschild family called me and told me he had been killed."...He listened to a member of the Rothschild family???? Not smart!! What was he thinking??

2) We know that the “White Hats” are not of the Light, but in fact put out just enough information so it confuses people to believe they are. He should have known better.

3) He is listening to the “Illuminati and anonymous representative"...again what is he thinking.

These people are notorious for lies & deceit!

When you play with fire long enough, eventually you get burned! I guess they did what they wanted to discredit Ben!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum