Latest topics
» Graphic for July 21, 2019
Acrimonious Times Between Two Time Frames EmptyToday at 12:10 pm by ReneGade

» Graphic for July 20, 2019
Acrimonious Times Between Two Time Frames EmptyYesterday at 7:18 pm by ReneGade

» 13,400 OF CHICAGO’S HOMELESS HAD JOBS IN 2017, 18,000 HAD A COLLEGE EDUCATION
Acrimonious Times Between Two Time Frames EmptyYesterday at 12:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why Apollo Astronauts Trained in Nuclear Bomb Craters
Acrimonious Times Between Two Time Frames EmptyYesterday at 10:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» The End of the Morning 'Star'
Acrimonious Times Between Two Time Frames EmptyYesterday at 10:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Magnetic 'TELEPORT' plus MORE
Acrimonious Times Between Two Time Frames EmptyYesterday at 9:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Finding the Light in a World of Darkness
Acrimonious Times Between Two Time Frames EmptyYesterday at 1:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Planet X And The Sun Is Getting Closer plus MORE
Acrimonious Times Between Two Time Frames EmptyYesterday at 12:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why People are Going Nuts, Solar Minimum, Age of Aquarius w/ Clif High
Acrimonious Times Between Two Time Frames EmptyYesterday at 12:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Howard Storm Near-Death Experience
Acrimonious Times Between Two Time Frames EmptyYesterday at 12:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Steven Cambian - The Midnight Hour (0021) Talking to the dead? With Denise Roussell.
Acrimonious Times Between Two Time Frames EmptyYesterday at 12:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Throw At Me What You Will, I Don't Care - David Icke
Acrimonious Times Between Two Time Frames EmptyYesterday at 12:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tim Doyle on Area 51 - The Black Vault Radio w/ John Greenewald, Jr.
Acrimonious Times Between Two Time Frames EmptyYesterday at 12:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» GRANT CAMERON Experiencer on their UFO Sightings, Dreams and Remote Viewing
Acrimonious Times Between Two Time Frames EmptyYesterday at 12:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Texas Oil and Gas Investment Scam Unfolds Like Television Drama
Acrimonious Times Between Two Time Frames EmptyYesterday at 12:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for JUL 17: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAPKOWSKI
Acrimonious Times Between Two Time Frames EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 9:09 pm by 4-truth

» DARK JOURNALIST X-SERIES 60: UFOS IN THE HOTZONE! BIMINI ATLANTIS SPACE MYSTERY!
Acrimonious Times Between Two Time Frames EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 8:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2019 - Treuzy-Levelay , Seine et Marne, France
Acrimonious Times Between Two Time Frames EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 6:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - You Give Me Reason to Live!
Acrimonious Times Between Two Time Frames EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 5:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Stunning image shows ISS in front of the Sun
Acrimonious Times Between Two Time Frames EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 4:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health , Nutrition, Energy Medicine, Structural Medicine
For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Acrimonious Times Between Two Time Frames

Acrimonious Times Between Two Time Frames

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Acrimonious Times Between Two Time Frames Empty Acrimonious Times Between Two Time Frames on Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:45 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Acrimonious Times Between Two Time Frames~

Acrimonious Times Between Two Time Frames 1bluelightanimatedgif
ೋAcrimonious Times Between Two Time Framesೋ
If I can believe what doesn't exactly instil a lot of enthusiasm,but there's a lot to be said for honesty and I clearly have no desire to break boundaries or do anything much beyond emulating to within my own snail's pace expression of inner torment in the long run,echoing and making a mantra-like resolve.

Unfortunately this is such a blatant,fascimile of an existing blueprint that there appears to be a little genuine emotional commitment beneath my exposed morbid monochrome surface.
Somehow something always slithers from the leafy conservative suburbs of others minds,proving it is all too often that such places spawn the seeds of loathing and despair...

due to its own historical clown-suited effrontery it is all too easy for many to dismiss.
I continue to ensure what little noises escape from the flapping flesh-lids of mankind are safely smothered beneath a prison of shifting textures...

Monolithic and captivating of presence,again like the sun setting over standing stones...

Take the emphasis off the individual behind them and place it solidly on the experience....

there is something seriously weird going on that validates Stephen Hawking's mathematical ginormo-brain supposing that there has to be extra-terrestrial life-forms out there somewhere -hey,maybe even those little grey men share my creative autism and twisted sense of humour..

As a surrogate for loading up on cheap beer and wrapping a corner flag round some ones neck,like a nihilistic abandon finds a comfortable niche..

regardless of weather the appeal owes more to the gleeful,breakneck nastiness of all than any individual oh to being truly memorable...
In this way people create the aspect of self they deserve,Interpretations vary,fatally they vary..

It in that space in that area that our self has been divided by our conflicting interactions...from that conflict,the stasis has developed..
The moon and sun should not be at odds,they are not opposites,but two sides of the same coin...

its a terrible distortion that they do not act in harmony..reflections of this wrong shadows is this dreary,violent world..

as the world begins to change,things start to collapse and if the belches and squeals that start to creep in around the edges fail to entirely compel,if you can do anything,anything at all to change this,you must do it,you can't ignore the wrong that afflicts us all!..

some will not see it,just think of them as the aftermath of that half time/ baiting time,there will always be a minority who remain immune to the extreme,so simply bypass this cynicism.

©~Vlada Mikahl Schoon~

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum