OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Bushes Human Sacrifices at the Kimball-Cherokee Castle EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Bushes Human Sacrifices at the Kimball-Cherokee Castle EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Bushes Human Sacrifices at the Kimball-Cherokee Castle EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Bushes Human Sacrifices at the Kimball-Cherokee Castle EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Bushes Human Sacrifices at the Kimball-Cherokee Castle EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Bushes Human Sacrifices at the Kimball-Cherokee Castle EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Bushes Human Sacrifices at the Kimball-Cherokee Castle EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Bushes Human Sacrifices at the Kimball-Cherokee Castle EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Bushes Human Sacrifices at the Kimball-Cherokee Castle EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Bushes Human Sacrifices at the Kimball-Cherokee Castle EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Bushes Human Sacrifices at the Kimball-Cherokee Castle EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Bushes Human Sacrifices at the Kimball-Cherokee Castle EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Bushes Human Sacrifices at the Kimball-Cherokee Castle EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Bushes Human Sacrifices at the Kimball-Cherokee Castle EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Bushes Human Sacrifices at the Kimball-Cherokee Castle EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Bushes Human Sacrifices at the Kimball-Cherokee Castle EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Bushes Human Sacrifices at the Kimball-Cherokee Castle EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Bushes Human Sacrifices at the Kimball-Cherokee Castle EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Bushes Human Sacrifices at the Kimball-Cherokee Castle EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Bushes Human Sacrifices at the Kimball-Cherokee Castle EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Bushes Human Sacrifices at the Kimball-Cherokee Castle EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Bushes Human Sacrifices at the Kimball-Cherokee Castle EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bushes Human Sacrifices at the Kimball-Cherokee Castle

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Bushes Human Sacrifices at the Kimball-Cherokee Castle
- Affidavit of Rev. Christian Jess A. LaVey, son of Anton LaVey, Founder of Church of Satan -  
by Stew Webb, Aug 1, 2005
(Posted here by Wes Penre, Aug 4, 2005)

Bushes Human Sacrifices at the Kimball-Cherokee Castle in Sedalia, Colorado, reported by Stew Webb since Dec. 2001. Affidavit of Reverend Christian Jess A. LaVey, the son of Anton LaVey, founder of the Church of Satan in America.

Stew Webb,
Bushes Human Sacrifices at the Kimball-Cherokee Castle Anton_szandor_la_veyI remember the Kimball Castle well, when I was 10 years of age, I remember my parents taking me their many times and rituals being held their. The memories are like yesterday. I remember spending the night in one of the bedrooms that was very scary to me, in which I never sleep well when we did go there. It seem most of the time very dark and with a musky smell about it. The rooms were big. My father Anton LaVey spent a lot of time there. I never liked going there at all. I remember being force to watch rituals and I hated that too. For the most part I never could forget the counsel of 13. Very wicked looking men.
When I reached the age 12 my father told me I had to go befor them because of my rebellion and being apposed to what I was to do. That was the time I met these men. They warned me of what could happen to me if I did not do as they suggest. George H.W. Bush Senior was one of these men. I stood before them and told them I was not going to follow their ways and I was not going to take my dads place, and that there was nothing they could do to me. My father was so embarrass he cowered in his seat. I told them I believe a higher power and that higher power said in his word that no harm can come to me. So be it and I turned left. They never said a word back. I think they were all stewing or struck with shock. I know my dad was "out of the mouths of babes".
Bushes Human Sacrifices at the Kimball-Cherokee Castle Kimball-Cherokee-Castle
The Kimball-Cherokee Castle in Sedalia, Colorado
I all so remember Scott Millman. We were all the same age. There where others but I don't remember them as well as I remember Scott Millman. I think it's because we talked to each other a lot. I do remember a tunnel under the building where Scott and I were taken one night and it was not good. To this day I freak a little talking about it. Some say there is light at the end of the tunnel, well, there was darkness at the end of this one, where Satanists come together and do unspeakable things. The acts are of a nightmare. The acts done to kids are unspeakable. To think that Bush and his whole family is a part of this kind of thing is hard for some people to believe. But the Lord warns us all about the dark one in sheep's clotheing. The whole Bush family are Satanists, run down the family lines. I have met Bush Jr. once when he came to a ritual at the castle once with his father. My thought when I met him is still the sam as today. He is very cold man for Satan. Like a lethal weapon.
Reverend
Jess A LaVey

Original article: [url=http://www.stewwebb.com/Affidavit of Jess Anthony Lavey.htm]http://www.stewwebb.com/Affidavit%20of%20Jess%20Anthony%20Lavey.htm[/url]
Related article: Radio Interview of Son of Ex Head of Church of Satan Shed's Light on Vitamin Battle and on Masons

Thanks to: http://www.illuminati-news.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum