OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
" I like Saturday nights... we'll see how it goes...":Jester EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
" I like Saturday nights... we'll see how it goes...":Jester EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
" I like Saturday nights... we'll see how it goes...":Jester EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
" I like Saturday nights... we'll see how it goes...":Jester EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
" I like Saturday nights... we'll see how it goes...":Jester EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
" I like Saturday nights... we'll see how it goes...":Jester EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
" I like Saturday nights... we'll see how it goes...":Jester EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
" I like Saturday nights... we'll see how it goes...":Jester EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
" I like Saturday nights... we'll see how it goes...":Jester EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
" I like Saturday nights... we'll see how it goes...":Jester EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
" I like Saturday nights... we'll see how it goes...":Jester EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
" I like Saturday nights... we'll see how it goes...":Jester EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
" I like Saturday nights... we'll see how it goes...":Jester EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
" I like Saturday nights... we'll see how it goes...":Jester EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
" I like Saturday nights... we'll see how it goes...":Jester EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
" I like Saturday nights... we'll see how it goes...":Jester EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
" I like Saturday nights... we'll see how it goes...":Jester EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
" I like Saturday nights... we'll see how it goes...":Jester EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
" I like Saturday nights... we'll see how it goes...":Jester EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
" I like Saturday nights... we'll see how it goes...":Jester EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
" I like Saturday nights... we'll see how it goes...":Jester EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
" I like Saturday nights... we'll see how it goes...":Jester EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

" I like Saturday nights... we'll see how it goes...":Jester

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Jester Chat Posted by Maryrose at I4U Forum Sat. AM

06/22/2013
5 Comments: http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2013/06/jester-chat-posted-by-maryrose-at-i4u-forum-sat-am.html#comments 

[tc0043] Jester What`s the good word today? Patience?
[Jester] tc0043 just waiting on a few outstanding issues..
[tc0043] Jester Will they be resolved quickly or prolong our agony?
[bryan1972] Jester I hope your getting good news!
[Jester] bryan1972 we are watching it... they are cleaning up Reno a bit right now...
[Jester] PurpleHoundDog the news it... cleaning up Reno while waiting on timing... you guys remember there are certain times when things look better that others...
[Jester] had a long discussion with a very knowledgable forex guy yesterday... he allowed
when thing need to get done they do them on the 6 hour downtime they have when all banks and forex are closed... and that is saturday night... you have all see the bloomberg video...
Jester] so i like Saturday nights... we'll see how it goes...

[Jester] not saying it is... just giving you my opinon of what i think is a good time like you asked...
[Jester]
here ya go... that page saves me a lot of time now....  http://www.bloomberg.com/video/investor-worry-distorted-stock-markets-upeY9yWKTLOf~7ZRqeXCkQ.html    

[diverdown] Jester how many days now have you been saying we are close or its happening soon?
[Jester] diverdown depends on how you look at it i guess...
[Jester] ready4riches we have been trying to figure out how forex actually integrates into the banking systems for some time now... it is amazing how almost no one really understands how it all works together..
[diverdown] Jester well it will happen once Iraq's chapetr 7 is lifted, so all is good
[Jester] diverdown that is one theory..
[Jester] diverdown well others think the RV   has to go first... so I guess it is an opinion unless you have proof one way or the other...
[jack1977] facts facts facts ,,, just like facts .....
[Jester] jack1977 we talked to a guy this week that gave us a lot of information on how the forex updates... was pretty interesting..
[Midnight Blue] I flew over here in part to prepare for the RV. Does that tell you my level of confidence (or foolishness, LOL) Normally in business, I am very astute. however, this ride has fooled me before.
[Midnight Blue] Jester The first basket was suppose to have gone though the other night, but we have not seen it on the public Forex or bank screens. IDK, but is it possible they will not show until all 3 baskets have been process? Just a thought
[Jester] Midnight Blue I've been saying all along that
the basket thing is not going to work the way they thought is was... why load codes for all the countries if you do not intend to use them...

[Midnight Blue] Jester Yes, I agree. I had wondered if they would do multiple baskets, if they would have the dinar and VND in the last to minimize double dipping. No intel, just what I would do, if I was in control.

[Jester]
Midnight Blue i don't think the baskets is anything other than someone's idea of how to explain loading codes... I've been told by those doing it that noone knows who came up with that theory anyway...
i was told they were ALL loaded more than a week ago... so why do that if you don't intend to let-er-rip...

[Midnight Blue] Jester TY, that makes more sense than allowing people and countries to have an advantage

[Jester] we are waiting on things to get done... things are getting done... i think they have a certain timing in mind... i don't think there is any hold up to it... they are filling in the waiting for the timing with getting other things that have to be done completed... that is the way it looks and feels to me from what i am seeing...

[oxglove] Jester music to my ears thank you :)

[Midnight Blue] Jester From what I have been told, many things have gotten done. Are you aware of other things that still have to get done?

[Jester] Midnight Blue yes i am...

[Midnight Blue] Jester I know you probably can't say what they are, but can you give an idea, if those things could cause a problem or will require a lot more time?

[Jester] Midnight Blue not a good idea to put that out...
security is a concern...

[munyhuny] Jester could those things be done by tonight?

[Jester] munyhuny posisibities? they could... the question is... is that the timing they want... or is there something else they will squeeze in between...

[anne299] Jester I AM hearing a couple of dates for the deadline of the payment to Kuwait. Can you confirm what date that is?

[Jester] anne299 not aware of a timeline or back door... we think it can be done at any time...

PurpleHoundDog] Jester I have heard several say that the last piece is the $11billion. Is this correct?

[Jester] PurpleHoundDog that is the way we see it.... i just read an article earlier on that let me see if i can find it real quick..

[Jester] i wish one of the iraq guys was here... i do not follow that as much... but my limited understanding is an agreement has been reached and the announcement of that is scheduled for the 27th...
this is an article from a couple days ago talking about the recommendations of the un and the $11 billion is mentioned... http://uk.reuters.com/ar ··· 20130619
Note: Here is the complete link: http://uk.reuters.com/article/2013/06/19/uk-iraq-kuwait-un-idUKBRE95I00I20130619

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum