Latest topics
» ‘I’m here until they’re done’: Standing Rock protesters savour a victory, but not packing up just yet
Today at 9:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ Financial news and a message to the electoral college
Today at 9:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Discover secret planet x tsunami coming plus MORE
Today at 9:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO Cloaked In Cloud Dome Over Rhyl, UK ?
Today at 8:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for DEC 4: TAKE IT TO THE LIMIT (OF INTERNET PANHANDLING)
Today at 8:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hue-manity emissions are visible to those with eyes
Today at 8:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford 12-5-16
Today at 8:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Immortality – Our God Given Right
Today at 8:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATES ~ #PizzaGate Comet Ping Pong ~ FALSE FLAG
Today at 8:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scamtastic RV/GCR News
Today at 8:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Standing Rock: Drone Technology as Native American Visionquest
Today at 7:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fragrance Is The New Secondhand Smoke | Eliminate Synthetic Fragrance To Improve Your Health
Today at 5:00 am by NanneeRose

» Lines Out the Door for Nation’s First Organic Drive-Thru Restaurant
Today at 4:49 am by NanneeRose

» 12/04/2016 -- New deep M6.3 earthquake = Pacific Unrest this week
Yesterday at 10:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Caught On NASA All-Sky Camera and MORE
Yesterday at 10:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Spiritual Health and Injury: Definition, Expression, and Healing
Yesterday at 10:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Gift that Keeps on Giving; the Keshe Water Energizer and Alkalizer
Yesterday at 10:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Standing Rock Sioux Tribe’s Statement
Yesterday at 10:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & Jim Fetzer - Trouble at The Border
Yesterday at 10:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery Boom over Eufaula Alabama & Jersey Shore, and Roaring USN Dryden Ontario.
Yesterday at 10:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» LARGE INCOMING COMET/Naked Eye Visibility by NEW YEARS EVE.
Yesterday at 10:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ZAP aka Jerzy Babkowski aka Dragonsheart!
Yesterday at 8:38 pm by RamblerNash

» Eyes wide Open ~ That's Not all Folks
Yesterday at 6:01 pm by Jaguar-2016

» The Black Swan Event They Didn’t Expect: PizzaGate
Yesterday at 5:03 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Victory for Standing Rock Sioux: Dakota Access Pipeline to be Rerouted
Yesterday at 4:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Something SO BIG, Yet Hardly Any Attention! A Worldwide Event TAKING STORM!!
Yesterday at 1:43 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Pens an Urgent Letter: “I’ll See You at Standing Rock”
Yesterday at 12:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Something Massive in Our Solar System Has Tilted the Sun by 6 Degrees
Yesterday at 12:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» GOING CASHLESS... OR GOING GOLD?
Yesterday at 12:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » " Frank, you can cancel Monday cc if you think the GCR will start on Monday IMO"

" Frank, you can cancel Monday cc if you think the GCR will start on Monday IMO"

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Frank26 and KTFA Members Thoughts Saturday Evening
06/22/2013 

nuts:  I have a strange feeling iraq is going to get ch7 without an rv. anybody else feeling that? not trying to be a negative nelly and we all know its coming, but we are probably days away from them getting ch7 released. we have sailed through so many "they cant do it without rving"'s that I feel this is just another one coming...

jaxjags » 
Here are some thoughts about Iraq leaving Chapter 7.

When is happens on Thursday, June 27, 2013 the IQD will also be acceptable/tradeable internationally. Also, Iraq still has debt..........like $100s billion of debt that still require payment.

Now consider this; if the IQD stays at 1166, for every one (1) USD of debt, Iraq has to use 1166 IQD for payment. There is NOT enough IQD in the universe to pay all their debt at this rate.

For example, it would take the following to pay at the current rate of 1166;
$100,000,000,000 X 1166 = 116,600,000,000,000. I believe this is 116 trillion IQD to pay off $100 billion in debt.

Now, lets say the IQD is increased in value to $4.00 = 1 IQD. The 116 trillion IQD requirement is reduced to ......................25 billion IQD...............25,000,000,000.
AMAZING.

This is why Iraq will increase the value of the IQD. IMO

Bandit:  Love your opinions above ....but ?.......... Without an increase in the rate ( ie: 1:1 )...... the Lower Denoms would be useless.......Right?

Frank26 » June 22nd, 2013, 7:42 pm  •

Hi ....... From Ohio.

I just finished reading the last thread and was coming over to give some stuff of value and review the last 3 CCs on the transaction into RD/LD once Ch7 is lifted.

But my heart tells me ......... Wait till Monday. I will take notes on Your opinions of this subject and add to Monday's CC.

Why Frank26?

Because I KNOW there is no paper saying RD/LD first then they get Ch7.........

Yet to get Ch7 UNSC says they have to obey all mandates from IMF and one of them is to increase the value of their currency.

So........ What do I KNOW .......... To argue this tonight.   The definition of ECONOMIC INTERNATIONAL TRADE needs to be better understood ...... IMO.

KTFA,   Frank...... I will also gladly take request to cancel Monday. :D

Vet_1975:  Frank, you can cancel Monday cc if you think the GCR will start on Monday IMO

terbo56

Never happen- We've already had it busted off in our asses 100 times over, and the 27th of this month won't be any different- I tried to tell you people, but nobody listens- Oh' well-We'll be a lot older before this ever happens- BANK ON IT-

ymoilman2

terbo56 wrote:Never happen- We've already had it busted off in our asses 100 times over, and the 27th of this month won't be any different- I tried to tell you people, but nobody listens- Oh' well-We'll be a lot older before this ever happens- BANK ON IT-
This Time, It Looks Like Very "REAL". Read the below:

IMF to Release Currency Composition of Foreign Exchange Reserves with Expanded Currency Range
Press Release No. 13/211
June 17, 2013

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) will release on June 28, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. (Eastern Standard Time) the quarterly data on the currency composition of official foreign exchange reserves (COFER) with expanded currency range. The data will, for the first time, separately identify two additional currencies: the Australian dollar (AUD) and the Canadian dollar (CAD).
COFER is a database managed by the IMF’s Statistics Department, containing end-of-period quarterly data of reporting countries/jurisdictions. With the separate identification of AUD and CAD, seven currencies will now be distinguished in COFER data: U.S. dollar, euro, pound sterling, Japanese yen, Swiss franc, AUD, and CAD. All other currencies will be included indistinguishably in the category of “other currencies.”
The data can be accessed on imf.org: http://www.imf.org/external/np/sta/cofer/eng/index.htm.
IMF COMMUNICATIONS DEPARTMENT

Herb Lady

Thanks Yman!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum