OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification) EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification) EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification) EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification) EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification) EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification)
Posted on 2013/06/23 by kauilapele
Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification) 130620_shast_from_i-5_vista_point_p1000525_20
Shasta from I-5 (click to enlarge)
This is going to be a fairly short post. It’s late here, and I am sure there will be much more to add at a later time. Anyway, at left you see a view of Shasta after returning from Redding (60 minutes south of here, where there’s a Costco that could replace my soon to fail battery (I’d always buy a battery at Costco… replacement cost = $0.00!!)). This vista point view was marvelous.
Last night (Solstice evening), I saw the first Light Ship over Shasta I had ever seen… first one I’d seen since about 2009, in Kona). It appeared right over one of the peaks, moved slowly up and to the right. It was a definite movement, and we had a conversation.
Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification) 130621_shasta_at_sunset_from_house_p1000536_20
Shasta at Sunset (click to enlarge)
The ship said that it showed up to validate my trip here, and that I was currently in the perfect space for me at this time. It was also a thank you for the mission we participated in on the 6-15-13.
The first day I was here at Elana’s house, this deer (below) walked casually through the back yard, as if to welcome me here. It was quite special for me, as I had not seen a deer close up like that before.
There’s a helluva lot of clearing going on inside right now, although most of it has to do with releasing fears about “the move”, and how things aren’t the same anymore, the kitties I loved are not with me anymore, and many more things.
Magic at Mount Shasta… Light Ships, Deer (and Personal De-Crapification) 130617_deer_at_shasta_elana_house_p1000521_20
Deer in our backyard (click to enlarge)
Also, my mission seems to have included a longer stay here than I first envisioned. It seems there was a previous lifetime here as a local native American, and my sense about this now is that I came back help call back some of the original pristine energies to this place. There have been cleansings, and today involved assisting the release of many stuck beings and energies which were wanting to move on. The property is much clearer now.
Part of this also included my doing some physical type labor. And likely there will be more. I have enjoyed it, and my muscles have also enjoyed this. All in balance.
We’ll see just how long I remain at this location. Not sure yet. I do feel my place is still to continue journeying to the Northwest U.S., then east at some point. It would still be possible that I would return to Shasta.
Percent of all this which is definite: 0.00%
Love to all, from this Beautiful part of God’s (our) creation,
Kp (Brad)

Thanks to: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum