» Strange Blue Rays of Light in the Sky over Hawaii
Today at 12:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 7 Feeling Lonely Quotes That Give a True Definition of Loneliness
Today at 12:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Persistent Questions By Anna Von Reitz
Today at 12:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mad World... Hello teacher tell me what's my lesson
Today at 11:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jerzy's Template Email - Who Could Of Guessed!
Today at 11:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Critically Dangerous Fission Fears At Fukushima
Today at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» What’s wrong with alternative facts? Absolutely nothing!
Today at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» The City That Remembers Everything
Today at 10:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» An Introduction to the Rodin Coil and Vortex Based Mathematics
Today at 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» We Are Being Sprayed W/ Lithium! Are You? Do You Have Lithium Symptoms?
Today at 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | The Asian Insider Returns
Today at 10:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Sightings – Submissions Compilation plus MORE
Today at 10:16 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Rerum® A miracle Cancer Drug
Today at 9:46 am by topspin2

» This TRUTH Actually Aired in 1981
Today at 9:27 am by topspin2

» POOFness for FEB 21: MIDWEEK BY ZAP THE LYING INTERNET PANHANDLER CON JOB
Today at 1:27 am by RamblerNash

» Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND!
Today at 12:57 am by RamblerNash

» Ol' SnaggleTooth Jerzy Bit The Big One Again!
Today at 12:38 am by RamblerNash

» POOFness for FEB 22: A TOOTH AND A SMILE from the Toothless Ghoulish Barber of Calgary
Today at 12:30 am by RamblerNash

» ZAP —— a few remarks...
Today at 12:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Church of the Almighty Smart Phone is Making Us Really, Really Sad (And Maybe Even Kind of Stupid)
Yesterday at 8:47 pm by WilliaminUSA

» The Archetypal Path to Getting Your Shit Together
Yesterday at 7:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Amazing New Discovery In Lima Peru: Paracas Elongated Headed Mummy
Yesterday at 7:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Hi Guys Look Where We Have Moved!
Yesterday at 4:35 pm by NanneeRose

» Comrade Corbyn
Yesterday at 4:10 pm by bs4ever

» Choose ‘Informed Refusal’ — Not ‘Informed Consent!’
Yesterday at 1:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» So Much Confusion Resolved By Anna Von Reitz
Yesterday at 1:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sandy hook kids grown up & want their lives back???
Yesterday at 11:53 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Newly invented eyedrops could replace glasses altogether
Yesterday at 11:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » OKIE OIL MAN FROM OOM CHAT 07/01/13 EVENING

OKIE OIL MAN FROM OOM CHAT 07/01/13 EVENING

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 OKIE OIL MAN FROM OOM CHAT 07/01/13 EVENING on Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:50 pm

ymoilman2

OKIE OIL MAN FROM OOM CHAT 07/01/13 EVENING

AdminSambo Today at 9:22 am

[..OKIEOILMAN] GOOD MONDAY EVENING AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS.--WELL WHEN ALL THAT NEEDS SAYING HAS BEEN SAID--WHAT MORE ARE THERE TO SAY? THE PROCESS I HAVE BEEN REFERRING TOO THE LAST 2 POSTS HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND THERE ARE NO MORE STUMBLING BLOCKS IN THE ROADWAY AHEAD. WE ARE AT THE POINT THAT OUR GOAL HAS BEEN REACHED. IF YOU HAVE BEEN KEEPING UP WITH THE OTHER POSTS FROM OTHER INTEL PROVIDERS I WOULD HAVE TO CONGRATULATE THEM ON BEING CORRECT. THERE ARE NOTHING MORE TO BE ACHIEVED AND THE SOLE DESCRETION OF THE TIMING OF THE RELEASE NOW LIES IN THE BANKS HANDS AND IS CONTINGENT ON A NOTIFICATION FROM THE U.S.T. TO ACTIVATE THE C/E. I CAN SAY NO MORE AND AM LIKE EVERYONE SIMPLY AWAITING ON THEM TO RELEASE THE AUTHORITY TO MAKE THE LAST POST LETTING US KNOW IT IS OFFICIAL. PATIENCE IS STRAINED BUT OUTCOME IS ASSURED. KEEP THE FAITH AND PRAYERS GOING UP.----BLESSINGS

[..OKIEOILMAN] I WISH TO THANK ALL THE MANY INTEL PROVIDERS THRUOUT THE YEARS THAT HAS BEEN SO DEDICATED AND DILIGENT IN THE PURSUIT OF INFORMATION TO BENEFIT THE GENERAL PUBLIC THAT MAY NOT HAVE ANY SOURCES OF THEIR OWN. MOST OF YOU WILL NEVER KNOW HOW MUCH TIME, ENERGY, AND EXPENSE THAT HAS BEEN PUT FORTH BY THESE INDIVIDUAL INTEL PROVIDERS. MANY SLEEPLESS NIGHTS AND MYRIAD'S OF CALLS HAS BEEN INVOLVED. MANY TIMES THE INTEL HAS BEEN VERY DIS-HEARTNING BUT MOST OF THE PROVIDERS DID NOT POST THE NEGATIVE INTEL THAT SOMETIMES WAS THE ONLY KIND OF INTEL THEY RECEIVED. I AS WELL AS MANY OTHERS HAS STRIVED TO UPLIFT AND ENCOURAGE THRU OUR POSTS TO KEEP MANY PEOPLE FROM SIMPLY GIVING UP AND SELLING THEIR CURRENCY BACK TO THE DEALERS AT A LOSS. THE INVOLVEMENT AND COMPLEXITY OF THIS ENTIRE SAGA WOULD STAGGER YOUR IMAGINATION IF YOU ONLY KNEW ALL THE DETAILS BEHIND THE SCENES THAT WAS NEVER REPORTED ON. ONCE AGAIN A HEARTFELT THANKS TO THE MANY PROVIDERS THAT HAVE SERVED US (MYSELF INCLUDED) THRUOUT THIS GRUELING PROCESS. WE ALL WILL BENEFIT NOW FROM ALL THE COUNTLESS HOURS DEDICATED TO OBTAINING INFORMATION THAT HAS KEPT US PARTIALLY SANE. (AN OXYMORON) THERE ARE TOO MANY GURU'S TO NAME INDIVIDUALLY BUT I WOULD IMAGINE YOU RECOGNIZE THEM ALL BY NOW. TO GOD BE THE GLORY AND THANKS TO MANY OTHERS THAT HAS TRIED TO DO THE BEST THEY COULD. THEY HAVE SERVED YOU WELL WITHOUT ANY RECOMPENSE WHATSOEVER. SO----WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE TO COMMENT ON A POST THAT RE-CAPS PUBLISHES FROM THESE OTHER INDIVIDUALS A SIMPLE COMMENT OF "THANK YOU" WOULD BE APPROPRIATE.(THEY DESERVE AT LEAST THAT MUCH) I AM GLAD THIS GAME OF HUNT AND GO SEEK IS FINALLY OVER.--MY BEST WISHES AND PRAYERS GOES UP FOR EACH ONE OF THE PROVIDERS OF INFORMATION AND TOO THE AVERAGE SITE ATTENDANT ON THE MANY OTHER SITES.---BLESSINGS

[..OKIEOILMAN] THAT WAS NOT MY LAST POST AND IT WAS NOT "THE POST"--STAY TUNED TO THIS STATION--SPONSORED BY DINAR DUMMIE GUMMIE BEARS--THE TREAT THAT PLEASES

[..OKIEOILMAN] I FEEL LIKE THE LEADER OF AN OLD T.V. SERIES CALLED THE "A TEAM"--WHEN HE SAID AFTER A SUCCESFUL MISSION--I LOVE IT WHEN A PLAN COMES TOGETHER.

Herb Lady

Thanks Yman!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum